Author Topic: Sunday Lightline Tape  (Read 6948 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Sunday Lightline Tape
« on: January 28, 2024, 15:36:05 pm »

Sunday 28 January Lightline Tape.

Here is the link for the Lightline of 28 January 2024 

with your host Ron Besser

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240128_105933 

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Lightline Tape
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 11:43:21 am »
  • 012824 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: the number of ultimatons in protons, 104 types of ultimatons, neutron is destructible but not removable, ultimatons are nonattractive to linear gravity, prematter is transmissible, the mesotron is the control mechanism of all preparticles, without ultimatons we are automatically into absonity, the Caligastia 100 were the long-lived people mentioned in the bible, and at least a couple of them were part of the 10 tribes of Israel;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Universal Father, Abraham, and Monjoronson;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240128_105933

Ron Besser  
Hello, everyone. This is Light Line Sunday at 2:00 p.m. and I'm Ron Besser, your host. And the date is 28, January 2024. I almost canceled this Light Line today, because of my mind being very foggy and that comes from, I am told them repairing a few spots on the brain so I can remain fairly rational while I go through a transition, that just is not working. The result is that they're telling me that either they must find a way to make it work, or that I'm on the mansion worlds soon enough.

Don't worry it if I die. I'm asking Dominick to at least hold it together long enough until Michael of Nebadon is prepared to restate or reuse the Magisterial Foundation. For my own reasons, I indicate that I am asking for a chance to remain on the planet long enough to get a contract for the electrification, through free electric electricity patent that I own. The entire reason that I state that is it is better to start the technology with me alive and explaining to the people who might invest in us how it works, why it works, and the amazing idea of preparticles to begin with.

They do not know a preparticle from a groundhog. Their description of a preparticle is partial but doesn't explain why a preparticle exists. The patent does but doesn't lecture. It merely states it. For that reason, colleges like MIT look at it and say this is preposterous. There is no proof that a preparticle is full of semi-particles called ultimatons. That when they bond and close their bonding process you get a preparticle with a particular style of behavior. I say to the scientists; why do you have all these preparticles? What makes one different from the other? The answer truly is the number of ultimatons that are in each preparticle.

If you add to a proton 47 more ultimatons, you get an electron. If you add one more ultimaton to a muon, you get a tachyon. That's all there is to it. Why they can't understand the arithmetic is beyond me. But they're carrying on like someone has ripped the dress off the family cook. I will not have it. I will not deal with it for any amount of money.

They will learn the truth or there is no free electricity. I wrote the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania last night. And I wrote to the Department of Environmental Resources offering a part of the patent if they would consider building the first retro plant here in York County. Of course, I haven't heard from them it's the weekend, and furthermore, no one was watching the computers, typical asses.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this: we are now not prepared to swear at the department but to produce an instruction from Michael of Nebadon to all of you.

Ron Besser  
I stand back, Michael, please go ahead.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. Ron. I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son. And I am quite sure that those who are chiming in late have a particularly good reason to listen to this today. I am the Creator Son of the local universe, Earth lives in. We are not space. We are not time. We are persons. We are the power that produces creation. I don't care what you believe.

But for instance, the Magisterial Foundation, which Ron founded contains the patent to produce free electricity easily. The sciences of today believe that the transmission of electrons has to be embedded either in light or it has to be embedded through a chemical reaction that's transmissible. I'm here to tell you, your Creator Father. That's not how it works ever. The Livermore Labs insists that they can transport free electrons to a new station 50 miles away. They did it once. Now they can't replicate. What's wrong? The answer is the laser is not a wire. The laser is an active dominion of the force of the mesotronic ideal of all preparticles.

(see further explanation of mesotron at the end of this transcript)

When I say mesotron that is a force you have not contended with. But every material object on this planet called Earth is propelled by an electrical charge that is not out of the air as Tesla would like to say, but is embodied in the core of your planet. Only Tesla caught the fact that there was a way to transmit the core force. But now Ron has discovered something beside having to use the core. He said to himself, after reading Tesla, and after reading the experiments of the modern science over this idea of transmissible electricity; and said you're all barking up the wrong tree. You have a big mistake about preparticles. You know enough to transmit them and how they are involved in nuclear control. But you do not know why they work the way they do.

What is the basis of a preparticle being 100 different ways if it has to be. The neutron, the proton, the electron, the tachyon, the muon, and on down the list to gravitons and photons work not because they are energized by the sun or deep space forces. They have nothing to do with forces. They are constructed by the bondage of the force of ultimatonic creation that is, prematter far beyond the formation of any element. For reasons of my own, I am telling Ron to step back further.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead, Michael. This is Ron as far as I can do it, I must lay back of the connection and allow you to take control. You have as the universe has seen to it not allowed full control. It's not good for the human mind. But, I have a lot of experience, and thank you Michael for attempting it. Please go ahead as you choose.

Michael of Nebadon  
Preparticles, and this is Michael, are contained in two volumes in the heart of the creation of the Master Universe. Ron calls them tiny specks of prematter energy. They are that but specks don't appear in prematter. What appears in prematter is a combination of force energy you do not recognize. The ultimaton and there are 104 types, not just 100, embodies the idea of the prematerial force that is let loose into the first Outer Space region ever created. That is where pattern collects.

(transcriber’s note - the following paragraph’s revelation and its spelling are presented as a clear channel but without any further clarification and are for the most part not herein transcribed)
The ultimaton is a pattern of … ... ... It is urgent you try to understand.

I said to Ron late last night the patent for WTP which is what it is, contained two unknown factors that places like MIT considers a comedian's joke. Far from it. Ultimatons exist in every preparticle. They are real little dots of prematter. That when the nucleus and the neutron in the nucleus out there in space all by itself, the neutron calls for the formation of an atom. The neutron is not quite what you think it is science. It is destructible but it is not removable. When you destruct a neutron, you provide gamma rays. And gamma rays, as far as Ron is concerned, are hungry dogs barking at his tree, he must eliminate them. Otherwise, he can even eliminate the neutron inside the muon and it's the muon we must use, not the electron. I'll tell you why later.

Before I go there it's this: the trial to form a muon is not hard to do. It's all about what bond's together as ultimatons and an ultimaton is not electrically charged. It has the prematter conditioning of valence, but it is not a characteristic of the ultimaton itself. It happens to be nonattractive to linear gravity. And furthermore, its attraction to prematter gravity which is different is fully and totally without a measurement, or conscription of science to observe on Earth. Ron discovered it by reasoning that Tesla had the right concept, it is transmissible. All preparticles are transmissible. Ron says what's the problem with the electron? He did not transmit it fully. Ron says what's wrong with us? Something about a preparticle preconditions its behavior that we don't understand. The answer is he says there has to be a presence of a material that is not visible or measurable. It has to be prematter.

Ron is quite capable of contacting even your friend Albert Einstein and they have talked about this. Einstein said to him, Ron if you are so sure that a preparticle is conditioned and it's not inherent in the preparticle then you have to reason there are additives to its construction that determine its difference in function. I, said Einstein, am not permitted to teach you. But look at what Tesla did and what he got. I can assure you he did not broadcast electrons. He broadcast of all things, a heavy stream of protons. You know the reason for it, Ron?

Ron Besser  
Yes. May I speak it?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
You Tesla fans? Don't ever touch an oscillator. The oscillator does a mischief to you when you do. Because it is electrically generating the electron flow. The electrons are almost double the size of a natural electron. They do not have two nucleuses but they do have two centers. One is the normal nucleus. And you're not used to thinking of an electron or any preparticle with a nucleus. But if you would look like a clear-through picture of the electron to examine it, you find all the dots of the ultimatons with their little strings, tightly bonded around to form the form. But deep inside is a circle that determines when to shut off the acceptance of prematter to form it. It is the control mechanism of all preparticles. You don't know it, you don't see it. So you didn't name it.

I suggest to you the name is a mesotron. That's not a preparticle. That's a control mechanism in every designated structure, we call a preparticle. I don't care how that flies in the face of present science. It is the truth. I am also pointing out to some of you that your late appearance is on purpose. We feel that some of you provide a negative influence, but you are permitted in. I must warn you that there is an approaching spirit mission and that the very power structures not only of revelation but of the government itself of the United States will be questioned. There will be a renewal of goodwill. But not until the fallacious reasoning of science is put back in its box. You think you are smart. Not enough.

Michael of Nebadon  
We released you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yes, I felt it. Thank you. This is Ron. I'm getting a breathing space here. Just a moment.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
We are Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, welcome. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you. We told Ron that we were not going to speak today. And that's our humor. The truth of the matter is that Machiventa Melchizedek heard the lecture so clearly. I will never say to Ron, you made a mistake. We Melchizedeks don't make a mistake. Ron wants to be a Melchizedek. He's going to get it. Furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, you tend to forget what you hear on a Light Line and then reassign your spatial conditioning to the routine of the day. Go to work, go to bed, and eat supper. On and on and on and goes. That lasts only about 75 years on Urantia. Ron is 81 so he beat it by six. I don't think he can beat it by much more. For you, Dominick. You just turned 50. You and he celebrated it with a bottle of sparkling grape juice. That's the best you can do.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, I wanted to pour it over his head. But he said he would kill me. So I didn't do it.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
In any case, the truth of the matter is Ron, that you and Dominick hold one thing together, nobody else can do. The Father has bonded you to the extent that what one does the other feels. You get along fabulously this way and get a lot of work done. However, last night, you were put to bed before the sun set Ron, and collapsed and remember very little. That was on purpose. Dominick was to come over and deliver some groceries. He never made it. You got up wondering what in the world happened. Oh, well, it doesn't matter. It happens once in a while, anyhow. Thank you.

Universal Father  
To you, Dominick, this is your Father. I am no longer interested in how well you perceive Ron or the work to be done. But that you are my son, please learn that as your priority. Ron is already my son, he has learned the priority. For reasons of state not only to Dominick but to the rest of you, who are listening on this Light Line of what we probably call as not the final Light Line but the difficulty of producing it without Ron. He is probably going to be called. But we'll have to see what Michael points.

And finally, this to all of you: the spirit corporate agencies on Urantia have not defaulted so badly they need executed. Who am I talking about? In particular, the Urantia Foundation. The so-called brotherhood which is now the Fellowship and to our other agencies Ron never misses but decides is beside the point. We are not going to abuse them Ron, we are dropping them. You say fine. You're not going to abuse them either. But until they learn what the connection is that produces a Light Line in this manner they are not useful to anyone.

I for reasons of state say this to you, Ron. You know the individuals involved and consider them almost deaf and almost mute except Machiventa Melchizedek broadcasts to them continuously. You say to Machiventa, I find no use. But since you are doing it, I honor it. I simply stand back. That you've done Ron. And yesterday was a reminder if you had not, you would have died.

Now this: the entire situation that is now being regarded by the galactic center Uversa is to produce one more effect of your care for us Ron and that is to examine the reason why all this took place in the first place. To the transcriber of this tape, you can drop this portion if you want but it is good history. Ron in 20, let's say 2008 was reminded by the strong appearance of Monjoronson at midnight as he worked on the computer. Suddenly Ron could transmit. Suddenly Ron heard a celestial message from the Magisterial Sons. Monjoronson Is the Magisterial Son of record.

Ron Besser  
The truth of the matter is, folks, I have a slightly swollen tongue, and it gets in the way with speech slightly. My apologies. You get a slur once in a while.

Universal Father  
In any case, the truth of the matter is Ron, that you are now preconditioned to determine just what needs to be done. For the first time in three years, you said all right, I'll bite the bullet. I'll make this available to the state. It's the only place that has resources and science well enough done to produce it, and then collect the evidence. I wrote the Department of Environmental Resources, you would say. Laid it on the line. Six sentences. I've got this. Are you interested? I would like to build it in York County. They looked at it and then the patent and said he does.

Why can't we work with this? The governor is now advised and he says; for God's sake, take it on. This is big. Shapiro is the name of the Governor. Ron hardly knows him. Until he won the governorship he never knew him. In any case, Shapiro shall become a great advocate of your work, Ron. He may even appear at your table in order to discuss what they can do. You will have only one caveat; the patent will never be used for collateral. It will never be lost to the public use. Normal financial dealings escrow a patent when they provide the resources. Ron says escrow what you want but you are not getting the patent into your ownership, that belongs to the Magisterial Foundation.

My supporters, my caregivers, and above all, to the gift of God it represents. Rayson and I worked on this for months, taking this and that dictation. Me saying Rayson you don't say how we get a different preparticle. And he finally had to tell you the invention of the transducer. We bolt the transducer onto the third generator. It gobbles up electrons and spits out muons because we kick an ultimaton out with the wiring.

And finally this: the Universal Father would like to remind all of you that the technology Ron represents is almost eons ahead of science. Ron knows the science of preparticles better than anybody on Earth. He does not like lecturing. But he must make it clear that an ultimaton is the basis for a visible planetary system that humans can live on.

If you remove an ultimaton we are automatically into Absonity - A B S O N I T Y. Absonity is not just absonite, absonity is the prematerial existence of a reliquary of problems not solved by Paradise. Take that into your philosophy. Stop calculating a squared plus b squared. You need to philosophically look at the Master Universe and its reasons for the departmentalization of reality from the material to the absolute.

Let me remind you please, the term absolute in the Urantia Book is infinity. Whenever you remove an element out of the pie that is infinity, the slice you take out is an absolute. Put it back in; it's part of infinity entirely. Please remember that when you read the book. And now this to those who have joined: who are not of the regular issue of these sessions. You are most welcome. You are my sons and daughters. You are loved. But you take the attitude this is frivolous. I dare not lecture you.

But I will tell you this: you separate yourself into a much more common ascension by failing to understand that truth requires shock. Shock. Man learns practically speaking. Oh, I've got this. I've got that. I understand it. This is how it works. This is how it gives me pleasure. Ephocal Revelation works with that, but it is also aware that it is a very separate department.

Look at the Caligastia 100. When they set their departments up Hap - H A P - is the individual who was asked to take the Department of Revelatory Teaching. When the Caligastia 100 blew apart over insurrection, Hap decided that the revelatory issue was so insecure he had to remove himself back into the ascension scheme. But before he did it, he assigned several other Caligastia 100 who determined to remain alive on this planet and you know them in history not as modified humans. But the long-lived humans of old that we can no longer live as long as. Folks, they were modified to do that. And they died with the modification hundreds of years later.

For that reason, most of you are truly ignorant of your own blood serum. Adam and Eve attempted to produce the violet blood for all mankind but failed over a problem they encountered. The modified 100 which included Hap and the one called Nod, and several others, two of which became the leadership of the tribes of Israel. It's no accident, folks, that Israel learned of the monotheistic God before anybody else. Two of the leadership of the tribes of Israel were modified humans that were originally on staff, with the first Planetary Prince. Abraham was not. Abraham was just a king and just a human but with a brilliant mind.

the deified mind of Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: I am not Michael of Nebadon reporting this directly. This is the deified mind of the Creator Son. Ron has to be slightly modified to speak it. He has done perfectly. I also see he is still silly. He pictured Abraham standing there being kissed all over by the universe and said what a way to go.

Abraham  
This is Abraham of old, Ron, you idiot. Until then, we had a perfect revelation. It is recorded as such. But please be reminded that as an advocate for our work, and a teacher to groups, please do not get silly until we are out of the conditioning. And that is your Adjuster.

Ron Besser  
May I speak it first? Yes, folks. At that juncture of speech, I was shown a picture of Abraham being patted on the back. And that there was a slight pause to speak his family and say and congratulate Abraham by leaning over the table. Well done. Abraham, you're great, pat, pat. That upset Michael. I'm never to do that. Now, go ahead. Is it Abraham?

Abraham  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead, please.

Abraham  
Thank you, Ron. I love it when you can do that. The truth of the matter is you have a very lively background going on in your mind. If they could see; it would really make these lectures stand out. He is fully embraced and they speak to him as a friend not as a conveyor. Now, let us get back to one very important aspect. I Abraham was not part of those tribes who contained the remains what are now kingship and leaders of those tribes that provided the assembly of the tribes of Israel, Nod, Hap, and a few more Ron can't remember and we dare not use it without his memory, joined forces and live their defaulted lives out of the Caligastia 100 as leaders of some of the tribes of Israel. First of all, be corrected there's not 12, there's 10 tribes. The idea of 12 is an old history that is miscounted.

Universal Father  
And finally this to all of you: you wonder why you're getting this lecture in the middle of a desperate situation developing with the presidential elections. I am the Father. I'm disgusted with the process. Ron reported years ago that the 2024 election would not be held. He's dropped it. It's too scary to talk about. But I want to talk about it. Your presidential election for this coming year or this year, actually, it is 2024. November is the presidential election is to be held and no one's to notice. I'm not telling you who the combatants are. I'm not even referencing it. But you have got a wild ride coming soon. And I mean that; hold on.

And finally, this to all of you who listen to these tapes and wonder how Ron can manage to keep it going, without even someone speaking is that Ron is already an advocate of the Missions we want it to perform as. He considers Dominick and his board, his good friends, and those who wrap around him to help keep the Magisterial Foundation going. We thank you all for your donations and your care to see to it. It's too big for Ron to do by himself.

And this: every one of you is capable of taking the leadership itself of the Magisterial Foundation. But Ron has designated one to keep his understanding alive in that one's heart of how to behave as a director, the chairman of the Magisterial Foundation. Ron has assigned and sold the Magisterial Foundation to the Melchizedeks for safekeeping. The Magisterial Sons address not Ron but the Melchizedeks, how to use the Magisterial Foundation. Ron feels a little lonely, he does not get directories. For that reason, Ron you will now because we are insisting you maintain some life on Urantia. We are not going to call this Light Line done yet until we allow Monjoronson, Serara, Hensen, Sen-Sen, and any other he has forgotten.

Ron Besser  
Serara?

Monjoronson  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
It's only the big one. Excuse me a moment I've got to cough. All right.

Monjoronson  
I am Monjoronson, Ron. This was never expected to run into the idea of the unilateral declaration by anyone, particularly of deity status to assume you are done. But the fact of the matter is, you're not done. It just feels that way. The application you have to remove the pain is well understood, but we can't do it. Either can Father. It is a freewill decision of yours, Ron.

That you must maintain the decisions that make the Magisterial Foundation, not holy, but divine. Learn the difference, people. The truth of the matter is that the divine prescribes that the Magisterial Foundation is Melchizedek. Ron has no longer anything directly in its titles. But he does hold one title the Melchizedek can't take. And that is as founder, Ron knew all this before it became history.

I want The Urantia Foundation to understand that if you take it upon yourself to raise the legal issue of transference of a power of attorney for you to act as our responsible agents, through the declaration of trust, think again. It is fully available now that the Urantia Foundation has done its work and that it must pass on certain of its attributes to consider itself not as a coactive or cocreator with the Magisterial Foundation but a member of its board if you so much as believe in its efficacy.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son who worked with Archangel Ryan in those closed offices of Dr. Sadler, Lena, and William their son, Jr., the Kellogg's, there were six midwayers accompanying the Sadler's. That is to whom Sadler appealed when the diaries of that individual who joined the forum got up his nose over who was in charge and what was to be said.

There is a history there you ought to learn. Ron knows it. I want people to understand you're not dealing with a human. You're dealing with a paraphrase of a morontial being that has fused and is fully available as a very junior staff member with a Michael administration that does oversee Missions to Urantia.

And finally this: we have a few moments to go with Machiventa yet but please understand that Ron sees dimly. It's like a fog over his eyes. He aches from the chest down to the top of his feet. There is no easy way to let him sleep. He can barely put shoes on. He is swollen. The truth of the matter is nothing bothers him except it gets in the way when he gets sleepy. He finally made the right move and reported this to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. They will react Ron, but I doubt in a respectful manner. In that case, Ron, there will be one who arises, probably the governor, who says to the department, this will stand. We've got to investigate it, Shapiro.

Ron Besser  
Yes, it's a name well known to me, Michael. And you wouldn't guess where.

Michael of Nebadon  
Where, Ron?

Ron Besser  
He was I believe a governor of the state of Maryland. And I knew him in early television days. 1952 as the opposition to the present to the Governor of Maryland. Who is the parent of the Speaker of the House, as her ladyship.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. I didn't know that, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yeah.

Michael of Nebadon  
How interesting. In any case, Ron, we are about to stand down. Your Light Line for today is almost done. Except for something the Mechizedeks wish to put on the record.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you, Michael. Melchizedek, are you there?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Please go ahead as you wish. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. Your eyes are blurred. Your body aches. Your mind is sharp. You insist that you and Dominick, who is downstairs in the living room waiting for this to end is happily done to learn, he feels great. You will feel much better.

Ron Besser  
Oh that's better than offending.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, Ron. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I fully agree. The Pope's are your friends. You ran into that group because Benedict died. He asked for directions that Michael allowed you to speak to as he was on the dim path the soul follows to the mansion worlds when you pop out in death. I view it and I'm sure it's just a picture they supply as a patio stone pass through heavy brush but there is a star shining in the sky off your shoulder. That's over the path. If you look at the star and are curiously following that light it takes you into a garden and there is the chief of morontial supervisors and there is the angel transport if you want to use it.

Ron saw the Pope Benedict the Eighth follow the rest of the path into the garden. He took a seat, what looks like a park bench. He was immediately addressed by the group of popes: "Bend your will to God and be saved." Benedict always bends his will to God. They invited him to enter the chamber that really is a protection to the soul inside from space friction (the transport seraphim’s energy insulators/friction shields). They closed the cabinet over Benedict and with a prayer from the Ancients of Days, she shot forward until she was a stream of light.

Benedict awoke in a group of past kings of religion as the Catholic Church. All the popes have foregathered on the mansion worlds before they become spirit and enlivened their learning and teaching. Before they are called on high to enter the sleep. Only the popes go through it. I am not allowed to describe the sleep. But those of you who practice Catholicism: Peter ordained that in the walls of the Vatican, shall there remain the lost and the hopeless no more. Find God and be glad. Find God and be glad.

Universal Father  
I am Father. The truth of the matter is Ron, that hits your spirit center hard.

Ron Besser  
It does and it's difficult. Thank you.

Universal Father  
For reasons of state you are not to die easily, but well. Dominick and you will be friends for years. You must put this technique of electricity transmission to work. It is the governor who is all excited. DER is not knowing what to do with it. He sees the little misspelling of this with T H O S. You're kicking yourself yet that you can't seem to write without making a spelling error. He smiles and says this is a genuine contact. I am now sure that Dominick and you will start negotiations for a way to build the electrification of the Susquehanna Valley. The governor doesn't know that is your ambition. He will. He may even appear to meet with you.

Ron Besser  
Oh the helicopters and police and the cars, my driveway is not big enough.

Universal Father  
It is the truth. Now this: you make me smile in spite of a very serious pronouncement I must make to all of you ladies and gentlemen. You are now 27, we lost one due to a cold. If there were 28 it would cover succinctly those who we will use to invite the mission into the homes of every average human being who must get up and work, come back and eat supper, and listen to the news. There is nothing special to be done without Ron being able to translate the history of humanity into the work of God. Michael yelled at Ron this morning about being pedantic about pain. Ron says it demands full attention. I don't feel good. Thank you.

The truth of the matter is Michael says; well, what does that have to do with the Missions? And Ron says; join and return. God is not particularly paid attention to unless you can make the man feel good. Michael said I don't understand. God represents the pulling of cruel and hard labor endlessly off man's shoulders. He feels wonderful. That's feeling good Michael.

The truth of the matter is its a combination, Ron and you understand it very well. But the people listening here today don't have your bicameral mind. Yes, they have bicameral minds. But your bicameral mind is divided between the sacred and the insane. The truth of the matter is it's not describable to you. But if you could read it, folks, it is hilarious. Ron has a perfectly good idea of all the things he enjoys and says they make sense in their place. We agree. And finally this Ron: the entire matter of that entire audience you address at times is not understanding a thing and will become let's just say the straw the cows of Missions eat.

Ron Besser  
How alarmingly beautiful, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
I find myself crawling with you, Ron. And that is perfectly well to close this Light Line for January 28, 2024. Folks, we will be back when Ron is able to cast off the worst of this. I'm not promising a Light Line next Sunday. But by the time we are well into February, they will reappear very well. Do not lose faith. Stay with it. You'll be glad. This is Michael of Nebadon assigning the farewell music to you Melchizedek.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Michael. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. One last word before we go everybody. This Light Line is not the last for Ron. We have determined as he spoke his true reason is still service. He doesn't care about the rewards. But the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania probably will give him a Victory Monument to pass under as the French did in their own capital when they were finished with World War One. We will be finished. You have a war and it will end when we are done with these Missions. God bless everybody.

Ron Besser  
This is Ron signing out.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael, saying good day for the day.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And Machiventa Melchizedek, one little thing to you Ron. Get with Dominick. He's not asleep, but almost comatose. See to it that he gets awake and that you have a good talk. That everybody concludes the Light Line for the 28th of January. Thank you for attending. And God bless. Bye-bye, everybody.

end of Light Line transcription

(further explanation of mesotron)

The Mesotron, RAZ, is not a particle but a force.  What I state in the Lightline is slightly out of kilter of the revelation by stating it is a particle.  What I am referring to is a mesotron force particle which accompanies the force itself.  The Urantia Book does not state it that way, but the revelation dropped the idea that the Mesotron was a particle at all.  The Master Force Organizers, however, state that the Mesotron is a distinct force AND a typical particle when functioning inside the atom.

I do not expect you to understand that as you also seem unaware there is a fair discussion about the Mesotron inside the 5th epochal revelation.  I am not complaining about that at all RAZ, but no one seems to be able to get their head around the idea that the atom is not as pictured in journals.  The atom is not round.  The atom is oblong.  The oblong nature of the atom is the fact that there is mesotronic energy inside the nucleus which is unaccounted for by science and science calls it the WEAK ATOMIC FORCE in all cases and leaves it alone as an act of God design.

The ability of an atomic nucleus to hold together in terms of operational security can be seen by observing that the coal beds under Pennsylvania remain vast and un-cared for for over sixteen million years, yet coal remains true coal and does not deteriorate into something less such as lignite.   The carbon atom which retains the vitality of the coal bed deep under rock strata is an indication that coal is carbon still without changing into something less such as lignite.

I am not a big fan of the description of the mesotron here, but my statement in the Lightline, adds to the revelation of the Urantia Book definition, and that is done by stating in the lightline, there is a particle associated with the mesotronic force not recognized even by the revelators.  That is not their fault, but mine neither, for the mesotronic forces inside an atom are double the size the book indicates according to the Master Force Organizers and the Architects of the Master Universe too.

Here is an ARCHITECT SPEAKING:

"I AM MASTER FORCE ORGANIZER:  My work is to determine just how the universe seizes not up, but remains liquid in construction while materialization takes place.   The Mesotron is not a particle at first but becomes particle-like when the neutron of any given atom seizes its particles inside the atom.  They call it not only the weak atomic force, they call it a trial of matter to hold itself together not, either, but the idea that matter has its own coherence even without using the charged particles of the atom to balance the forces inside any given atom.  For that reason, they mistake the power of the neutron in the atom to be co-valent, and for that reason, the atom can switch charges if it is forced to face radiation or other forces such as gamma rays.

I am going to ask you to publish these remarks inside the transcript RAZ, and that is so I can clarify this revelatory information inside the transcription you prepared.  I am fully aware there is nothing to follow this other than to say that the mesotron is hardly that important to the coherence of the atom itself, but science keeps expecting the atom to disintegrate at some point.  While the atom is eternal like once formed, it can deteriorate from superior force radiation it encounters, and a good sample of the destruction of an atom when it loses the mesotron forces by particle or by its own force, is the iron railing which turns brown through what science thinks is oxidation.  What the deterioration to rust represents is that the iron particles in the rod lose the mesotron force and revert to a carbonized version of iron oxide and actually dissolve materialization.  It is a huge study above us, but not necessary to discuss here.

Furthermore, RAZ, this entire email should be published inside the transcript and set it inside where the mesotron particle is discussed.  There is no particle at first, but the neutron moves to the square of the force upon the neutron in any atom so long as there is no interference of gamma rays or quin-tipple protons.  That is a proton which carries a positive charge but is open to immediate dissolution when gamma rays surge around them.  I am quoting them, as I have no idea myself such exists in atomic cohesion.

This revelation is courtesy of  MASTER FORCE ORGANIZER #402, #403, and #405.  Please print this entirely as a note added after the production of this Lightline.  

Ronald Besser with Master Force Organizers 402, 403, 404, and 407 as a replete response to your transcription.

The term mesotron appears in the Urantia Book.  Here are quotes from the book about it:

42. Energy - Mind and Matter
8. Atomic Cohesion
42.8.3 The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus.

42.8.4 As atoms are constituted, neither electric nor gravitational forces could hold the nucleus together. The integrity of the nucleus is maintained by the reciprocal cohering function of the mesotron, which is able to hold charged and uncharged particles together because of superior force-mass power and by the further function of causing protons and neutrons constantly to change places. The mesotron causes the electric charge of the nuclear particles to be incessantly tossed back and forth between protons and neutrons. At one infinitesimal part of a second a given nuclear particle is a charged proton and the next an uncharged neutron. And these alternations of energy status are so unbelievably rapid that the electric charge is deprived of all opportunity to function as a disruptive influence. Thus does the mesotron function as an “energy-carrier” particle which mightily contributes to the nuclear stability of the atom.

42.8.5 The presence and function of the mesotron also explains another atomic riddle. When atoms perform radioactively, they emit far more energy than would be expected. This excess of radiation is derived from the breaking up of the mesotron “energy carrier,” which thereby becomes a mere electron. The mesotronic disintegration is also accompanied by the emission of certain small uncharged particles.

42.8.6 The mesotron explains certain cohesive properties of the atomic nucleus, but it does not account for the cohesion of proton to proton nor for the adhesion of neutron to neutron. The paradoxical and powerful force of atomic cohesive integrity is a form of energy as yet undiscovered on Urantia.

END
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 11:55:45 am by Raz »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 13:01:05 pm »
Ron, if you take one ultimaton from an electron [which has one hundred ultimatons ], it becomes a muon, so how is it you add an electron to a muon it becomes a tachyon?  From Sunday's Light Line:
If you add one more ultimaton to a muon, you get a tachyon
Shouldn't it return as an electron with one? I understand the concept if it's with more than one. Thank you.

Weydevu
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 15:24:22 pm by weydevu »

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 17:12:57 pm »
It's just a mix-up of words, and if you remove 2 ultimatons from the electron then you get a tachyon

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 10:47:22 am »
Weydevu, Dominick is correct.

The electron has 100 Ultimatons.  A Muon has 99 Ultimatons.  A Tachyon has 98 Ultimatons. 

There is something we do not talk about thought for simplicity sakes, and that a Tachyon is pure rubble not of an electron.  The family of preparticles known as Leptons which these preparticles belong to, is not finished by how man lists the collection.  A Pion is included in the Lepton family too, yet we hear nothing about them that I can makes sense out of .  A Pion is not electrical, but it is hot in the sense it can shock you slightly if you ever find one to touch.   Spirit indicates that the Pioin is a lost preparticle on the way to becoming an electron, but it hits a special condition in space known as pion rapture.

The pion rapture is the end of the preparticle becoming anything but a spark for its use is minimal they tell us.  I could not fathom this on my own, but according to:

RAYSON - You Ron, do not deliver much in your work to get WTP known for the simple reason you show the patent and let the people figure it out from there.  That is not a disaster but no one understands the Pion much less a Tachyon, and for that reason nothing much is learned to just read the patent. 

"I am quite sure you made one hell of an impression on Pennsylvania, but their doctors for preparticles, cannot assume you know what you are talking about, and refuse to state it is workable unlike the Patent Office of the United States, which did say it is workable as they do not issue patents if there is a question about such.

"For that reason then, Weydevu, look at the Lepton list of preparticles.  Google "Lepton," and look at look at the list of the preparticles listed under it.  The Pion is listed and yet Ron finds no use it for absolutely, and there is no use for it!  It is an aborted electron only, and as such forms sub-groups of elements on earth, such as Raydon.  Raydon is a gas and because Ron's cellar is made of sandstones (1847 build), Raydon collects a great deal near his furnace.  It does not burn off, but Raydon produces a musty smell and Ron runs a small fan all the time down there to dispute the smell.  IF he would stop the fans there would be a lingering smell of musty but the cellar would revert to a tone deaf cool place without any smell because that furnace heats using a small belt of oxygen to induce its flame to be small and unlikely to produce a fire otherwise.   The point we a re making is that Raydon is a Pion construction mostly, and as a result is hardly badly assimilated by the environment.  Once in a great while that furnace asks for maintenance to reduce Raydon accumulation and Ron has no idea how do do that.  Let the fans Ron and you have it working just fine and the Pion is defeated again.    RAYSON at your service." 

Ron here - Thank you very much Rayson.  I note but for one letter in your name, your name almost spells Raydon at that.  Thank you very much for that tid bit of information about cellar mustiness and my accumulation of  Raydon in it.

I also respect the fact I own a patent to produce free electricity that works.  I also do not like being pressed by no one to explain how to build a plant to make it work.  I keep coming back to the elevation of the equestion that makes all things electrical work which Einstein computed and that is the familiar:

E =  MC squared.

I never cotton much to equations as they are just clatter to my mind.  But I do understand that if you reverse the pattern of that equation, you arrive at this equartion:

E = MC squared (times) 37,412 and that (Rayson says) is the ratio of atoms to compute when addressing electrical production off a transmit tower we use in the Patent.  The number 37,412 is a constant one uses to count the number of preparticles one uses to transmit over the airwaves when you use Muons instead of Electrons to do the transmit.  That is what we do in the patent.  Computed out for you  that means every second we transmit electricity over the tower we use, SIX TRILLION oxygen atoms, FOUR TRILLION carbon atoms are transmitted, and THIRTY SEVEN MILLION muons are streaming off the tower top at 86.4 megahertz.  Megahertz, but the way, is the "M" in FM station lingo.

I hold no read endearment of such stats, but I am wonder why no one looks at this patent seriously.  It is dismissed after every review as permissible but not build-able,  and I for one ama about to despair and let it alone as man is inherently a dog that tracks raccoons better than preparticles. 

I am not quitting, but saying to the powers to be: 'This magnificent gift of God to us on earth is a miracle, but I cannot sustain the gift without a gift of $50 million dollars as that is about what we say it costs to install the planet and operate it as free electricity.  HEre is MICHAEL to comment.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks eloquently:  "You Ron are admitting defeat before there is one.  The Senate of Pennsylvania briefly looked at it and said to the Governor (Shapiro) you need to look at this closely.  The man is from Pennsylvania, and he has bothered to patent a huge change in electrical production we sure can use everywhere if anyone ever bothers to assign production to it.  That is what they said to the Governor.

"What they said to themselves is that the free electricity production in Pennsylvania, would make Pennsylvania a maker of kings and queens every where to simplify electrical production to the point we never have to worry about it ever again.  That was the Speaker of the House testifying before the Senate two days ago now, and Ron never hears anything but silence.  They never give him a break and welcome him to the debate, and like Ron says, he gives up as he cannot get a serious response to his offers to show them how this works.  Someone suggested they bring him before the Senate, but the Senate is so tied up over the budget wrangling they always do in Pennsylvania, no one thought of it.  Someone will Ron, and your testimony will be heard world wide as the States in the United States are always debating earth shattering topics without resolution, and you are likely to be one of them entirely broken as you are in health and care.  No one cares about an old man on his last legs anymore as it is useless to preserve the old for the medical profession must deal with youth who are constantly drugging themselves to death as well. 

"In any case everyone, I am not abandoning FREE ELECTRICITY no longer.  But I am abandoning not Ron, but the idea that the Magisterial Foundation is a FOP, but that it is genuinely our representation on earth for humans to use to work with us in the DIVINE MISSIONS ON URANTIA.  For that reason, please listen to this as a statement of purpose:

STATEMENT:  I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, do hereby declare the Magisterial Foundation, not void, but the true inference of our divine mission to Urantia.  For your information:

"We have subtracted several pounds worth of thought from all of you in order to keep this flowing well on earth.  But now you as an audience keep refusing to keep the faith, and rear up over anything that not kosher.

"For that reason let this be known, 'I will not help anyone to transmit anymore unless there is a clear understanding there is no refrigerator built today that make my breath any colder than it is right now. 

"WE insist that the entire matter of free electricity, the Second Return, and various other divine rewards to man, all will cease to be informed of their progress until I am sure there is serious application of good will from all those that used to be part of the Teaching Mission, the Urantia Foundation, and the Bestowal of Christ in the first century AD on Urantia, and today, as the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION, and that each of these continuum's serve as they are until I get my head around the fact no man on earth yet has achieved what you have achieved today, and that is to send ME the message, MAN CAN DO THIS!!!

"Ron has managed to put together the very first idea we have ever had represented to us in trillions of universe years, that man can participate in OUR missions with US.  For that reason I say "BRAVO" and let it stand in all capitals too.  I am seriously considering giving Ron his race to print out more than this consideration but I am saving that for his Lightline this Sunday or so.  In any case the entire matter of FREE ELECTRICITY is NOT off the table and for reasons of State Ron, keep the fires burning in place of your candles on your firplace mantle.  Tell them what you have going for you:"

Ron - It is lovely folks.  And gives me a feeling of not being so alone in all of this.  There is a group of morontial entities that light my electric candles every time night closes down around us now.  The candles have little batteries in them as a gift to me from my friend Steven Gitz, and guess what Steven?  They turn on by themselves every night when it gets dark.  The time varies as they daylight timing changes here now.  Let it be understood to those morontial entities, I deeply care to see them light all by themselves on my mantle. It helps a lot!  and thank you very much.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "WE appreciate it too.  Dominick laughs at it when he is visiting and they go on, but Ron almost tears over it as there are so few clues to the presence of spirit around these days.  In any case the candles will light with or without batteries in them Ron,

"And now this to those who have read this far:  Ron and I are fully aware the long knives are out against us in everything we attempt to do.  But learn this:

"When Ron passes, there will be a four gun salute as I insist we make room for this brave soul which refuses the stupidity of man totally and insists man serve the Missions when he knows enough to do so.  In this case, never say never Ron, as we are insisting  the place called 2709 Sunset Lane shall produce minions of heart for the planet and stay silent in a coming dirge of famine and hunger the world has never seen before.  You Ron are losing your appetite for much due to age; Dominick is lost because he has no appetite for much of anything anymore, and you Ron are the caregiver always without meaning to, you have saved lives galore given credit up here for your sheer diplomacy for when the chips were down you gave until you bled nothing but divorces of thought to end their lives in drugs.  Let this end now, as I have too much more to say, but the Lightlines for Wednesday and Sunday now, will be hard to hear perhaps, but the truth needs to be told now as Urantia, is entering its last years of prosperity under the present circumstances.  Good day and we will see you all today in the Wednesday Lightline by Lemuel.  Good day.  MICHAEDL OF NEBADON."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 13:47:55 pm »
Thanks Ron, I got up in all that information I forgot you even answered my question in your first statement:  The electron has 100 Ultimatons.  A Muon has 99 Ultimatons.  A Tachyon has 98 Ultimatons.
So instead of adding an ultimaton to a muon you subtract an ultimaton from a muon to make a tachyon.  I Thank you and FATHER MICHAEL for that extra information.

Weydevu