Author Topic: Sunday Lightline 25 Feb 2024 The Missions Status. More  (Read 3687 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sunday Lightline 25 Feb 2024 The Missions Status. More
« on: February 25, 2024, 15:52:48 pm »

Link to the tape: for 25 Feb 2024 - The Sunday Lightline with Ron Besser, host

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240225_110059

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Lightline 25 Feb 2024 The Missions Status. More
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 10:28:15 am »
  • 022524 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Michael of Nebadon is again on Urantia near Toledo, Ohio, changes are made to this week’s Light Lines, some callers are kept off the Light Line call, Urantia ultimatons are again having yellow plasma rods warning about excessive use of Nuclear explosions on Urantia, and Jesus’ Local Universe will be moved closer to Nebadon than it is at present;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Universal Father, Master Force Organizer 403 and 402, Machiventa Melchizedek, Mantutia Melchizedek, Cabal, and Jesus;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240225_110059 

Ron Besser  
Hello, everybody. This is Sunday, the 25th of February. I'm Ron Besser, your host for today's Light Line.

Michael of Nebadon  
Welcome, everybody. This is Michael of Nebadon. Ron, thanks for starting. We are now of the opinion that the entire matter of Sunday Light Line is quite important to a lot of people. You are the one that seems to broach the idea of new changes. Well, we have some new changes. Listen up, please.

I am on Urantia, today. The Creator Son is about close to what I think is Toledo, Ohio. Therefore, the one that we spoke to who lives in Ohio, we say hello to you practically, I can almost look in your side window. And for reasons of state, the entire matter concerning today's Light Line has more to do with the fact that I, Michael of Nebadon am deeply involved in the crisis that Ron is facing. He now has his left eye punched out. He can't see. The right eye is all fuzzy. The hips are painful. The legs are painful. But he says to me, Michael, the brain is fine. Somehow I can get away with producing a Light Line. Shall we hold it? I said yes. With that understanding, we hold it. For that reason, then ladies and gentlemen, let me get down to business.

First of all, I am on Urantia for today only. I return to Salvington, probably about six o'clock Atlantic Seaboard time, that is New York. For reasons of my own, I want it known that the preparation for Light Line, Ron never does. He says to Salvington I know you are already prepared, I don't need to prepare any material, you will find it and present it. If that's not the case, I have the Melchizedeks and my own Adjuster to fill in. So consequently, I don't have to prepare any model. That is until today Ron, you've prepared a model for me in other circumstances.

One of it was to reproduce a part of bulletin 20 which is now on the discussion forum that talks about how Salvington was attacked and actually invaded by the supreme. They killed about a million of our preparers for the Second Return. Ron has since learned they had been revived and are now operating the same materials again, the Second Return. Number two. The entire matter that we must discuss today is not what happened in 2019. That's when the supreme attacked Nebadon and for reasons of state let me recite that it not only attacked Nebadon but Avalon

Ron Besser  
And yeah, is it Wolvering?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes. You got it, Ron.

Ron Besser  
By the grace of God, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
For reasons of state Ron, you state something, I never forgot, or do I forget. By the grace of God. What a wonderful statement! You in all of your finery as a transmitter, use the grace of God every moment and that is to enjoy the prospect that the entire discussion that we must consider is not that there is a situation developing that should not be considered, but that we are now rejecting all additional listeners. Ron, you have how many rejected?

Ron Besser  
I have, looks a little about seven or eight that just were thrown off.

Michael of Nebadon  
Why do you do you think that's being done?

Ron Besser  
Well, that can be poor telephone service. I can't guess what other it might be. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
It's me. We want more or less to have people understand that if they are not on time today, they miss a lot. You are seeing even more being rejected.

Ron Besser  
Yes. Every time you hear a clink, we're losing a person. Just a minute. Right now we have 25 but it shows only about 19. I don't figure that out.

Michael of Nebadon  
Don't worry it, they are connected. And finally this: the trial that must be spoken to is that I Michael am on the planet Urantia. That's your home sphere. You live on Urantia. The problem we've got today is that the insurrection feels that they are being idollarized not but being placed off limits. As far as I'm concerned they are off limits. As far as Ron is concerned, they do not exist. Let me explain something to you. In the Fifth Epochal Revelation, it is stated that the Father knows not evil and only condemns error. Not only is the cabal evil, it is also error. For reasons of state, we have pulsed the dashboard so that those who are associated with the evil of transparency we are letting off. Ron, you have never seen that.

Ron Besser  
No, I've got quite a list on the dashboard of those removed.

Michael of Nebadon  
Ah, truly.

Ron Besser  
Well, let me count them, so far 10.

Michael of Nebadon  
Most interesting. We are now going to allow them back in Ron. But be advised that the numbers you are seeing are not welcome in the missions.

Ron Besser  
Well, do I proceed, Michael?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, go ahead. As Michael of Nebadon please be advised that I no longer tolerate insolence. If there is to be insolence, let it be among them. I am now quite sure there is nothing you can do Ron to reprove their reentry. They are wondering why they can't get in. The answer is not you. It's me, Michael.

And now this: I want to announce the following. There will be no further light lines, except as I authorize over the next few weeks. Rene hold yours. Rene Duran, hold your Light Lines as usual. Elise, hold your Light Line as usual. And Ron, you hold the Sunday. Tuesday and Wednesday, which is Dominick and Lemuel hold back this week. And it's this week only. There will be a special Light Line provided and I'm not announcing who but the regular Light Line for Tuesday and Wednesday, Dominick and Lemuel do not report to do it. There will be someone else to do it. It will return to normal next week.

And finally this to you, Ron, the entire matter of Light Line on Sunday is no problem to you. But today, you have the left eye almost blinded. You have all the pressure from the legs to the hips in quite painful situation. And finally, you say to me, where in heaven's name am I going to produce anything by sitting still? The Melchizedeks are in charge of the Magisterial Foundation, it is their own to use. I do not hear them. Furthermore, I do not hear you, Michael. I hear Gabriel once in a while, but I do not have the usual direction. What gives? This is what gives Ron, your painful situation is not over. You still need about four days. But you are at your limit today. I am not removing it. I'm pardoning it. The truth of the matter says any way you do it is fine with you if you can have the disaster removed and I will remove it, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this to the rest of you: the entire situation that is developing on Urantia today is that we are ready to assume the full authorization to produce the Missions. Now you have 25 actually listening to the call, Ron. You turned 10 away or at least the software did. I am not responsible and I let it go at that. And finally this from Michael of Nebadon; you Ron have seen to it that the entire area of the Fifth Epochal Revelation is now asunder under the guise of producing the Sixth. The Sixth Epochal Revelation is not rescinded. It will appear shortly. You are doing it. However, I have one stipulation. I am not going to allow it to be printed wholesale. You will arrange the printing and the care of discrimination and dissemination. I did not mean to say that Ron, but that is what you transmitted.

Ron Besser  
Yes, seamlessly, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
I recognize it as seamlessly. What is that then?

Ron Besser  
That may be Paradise, Father. I don't know. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
That is Paradise. The Universal Father is busting at the at the seams to say this.

Ron Besser  
We make room for you, Father, please go ahead.

Universal Father  
I am the Universal Father. Ron you are in distemper. The left eye is blanked out. You feel pressure on your hips and pain from the toes to the waist. What is going on? The truth of the matter is, you really don't know. And neither do I. I want it to be understood that when this situation occurs, there are agencies of the Paradise system automatically kicking in. What apparently is kicking in Ron is your removal today from life on Urantia. You find it painful, getting blind, foggy eyesight on top of it, and then leaving the branch that is the Magisterial Foundation, up to the Melchizedeks.

Dominick has been advised by you today to make a recording of this particular transcription. He is doing it loyally and will make it available to you separately from what is the service recording. Raz, you are to use the service recording. But the recording that Dominick is making is also picking up a chatter list that precedes yours on high. In the chatter list are three different speakers. Each one is a cabal. The cabal insists that the entire matter be concluded, that the entire matter be removed, and that the entire matter is not anything for Ron to achieve. But he will.

Michael of Nebadon  
I Michael of Nebadon insist that we have a normal Mission. To be normal the cabal must be out of question and removed. That is now done. Second of all, to make it normal we need to also understand that the entire matter concerning Ron and the Magisterial Foundation have to be removed. That we are not doing because we are assuming that this type of input will be normal for Spirit on many other planets to attempt for that population to serve as well. It's a marvelous idea. And Ron instituted it. For our own reasons, those subsidiaries Ron, instead of separate corporations will become departments rather than corporations. You did it as subsidiaries so each could have a board and that humans could participate in them as humans in a mission. What a clever way of inserting them. For the Magisterial Mission, on Urantia, we will use all the departments. And Ron, thank you, you smile and thank them very much.

Ron Besser  
Yes. That's, that's very nice of you. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally, this Ron: you are not to be smashed out of personality existence on Urantia. You will go through a healing today and Dominick please be there. And for reasons of state, others should attend, but you're far too distant. We let the situation rise and go as it is now, in order to achieve a speedier trial for you, Ron, Dominick, and anyone else that is closely aligned with the Magisterial Foundation.

And finally this: we must make some statement regarding what we intend to do with the average person Ron, who is curious, but doesn't know how to attend. We are taking one of your corporations and changing it into a subsidiary that attends a brotherhood of sorts that has no deep understanding of what is happening. We're going to use The Readers Hour, Ron as your magazine of the Magisterial Foundation. It's a gorgeous little magazine.

And finally, this: you are doing a brochure or a booklet that explains how when WTP is working it throws muons off the top of the tower and how a mysterious muon appears to circle around the flower, the daisy appearance of six other muons running up the tower leg. We tell you it is levitation of the muon and it wouldn't work without it. Father made it available for you alone, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We are more than grateful. We enjoy a miracle very much, Father. Thank you.

Universal Father  
I agree with that so beautifully, Ron. Thank you. And finally this as my speech. I want you to understand, Ron knows what a flower muon is. When you convert an electron to a muon the flower appears that is six muons with the center of a daisy with five petal muons. The center muon is the original electron that is now a muon. There now orbits a mysterious muon ion that goes around and around the daisy wheel. When it gets pushed off the tower, that mysterious daisy orbiting muon lifts it back into the magnetosphere. Ron downloaded the revelation last night about 1:00 a.m. He stays up often late at night to do the heavy work. And finally this Ron: here is Master Force Organizer 403.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Father, and most welcome Master Force Organizer 403. Please go ahead.

Master Force Organizer 403  
Thank you. As a Master Force Organizer, Ron, we have never spoken to a human ever before. You are the first and most wonderful. We now know that you are able to convert information to the public through publications. We hoped you would do that. But the brochure you are now putting together is so extraordinary I want you to put it out as a booklet. Dominick needs to find out the parameters and I think you ought to pass it to Al Amin in Bangladesh for publishing into an acceptable form. He's quite good at it. And now this: Ron, you need to revise your brochure to a booklet. You don't know how to do that.

Ron Besser  
I've never done one. Thank you.

Look at your software. It'll do it for you.

Ron Besser  
All right. Thank you.

And now this: I am Master Force Organizer 402. You Ron received a penmanship from me on the floating muon ion.

Ron Besser  
I didn't know it was you specifically, but I knew it was from Paradise. Thank you.

Master Force Organizer 402  
Thank you, Ron. You did indeed. I want it to be known that the Master Force Organizers never speak to humans unless there's an emergency. You were told the emergency but you didn't print it in the book. What is it? Yes.

Ron Besser  
This is Ron. I have been informed that as all of you know, to form a pre-particle it must obtain a certain number of ultimatons in it. And depending on the number of ultimatons in it determines the type of pre-particle and its behavior. I was informed late this morning or rather early this morning that the ultimatons coming to Urantia now all have colored rods other than blue. A blue rod in the center of an ultimaton is plasma instructions on how to form of pre-particle of their choice. But now all of a sudden instead of being blue rods, which are normal ultimatons, they are now a creamy yellow color. The color that is designated is Paradise warning to the planet that there needs to be caution. I don't know what the warning is, except it is a warning.

Universal Father  
This is Father. I may speak it, Ron. Urantia has a nuclear past. It's beginning to catch up with you. You have too much nuclear dust that you can't get rid of. It is not something you should be proud of. But it is something you need to be rid of. Starting yesterday we have begun an atmospheric cleansing that will remove the nuclear residue. But you are having North Korea in particular, exploding nuclear devices. We are no longer allowing that and we leave the consequences to your imagination. And finally this: I'm quite sure it's taxing Ron, but it's okay.

Ron Besser  
I have no problem. I just have to let the breath out a little. Thank you.

Universal Father  
The truth of the matter is you are fine. And what you're experiencing as the loss of eyesight is to be reversed. But wait. North Korea is about to have a little problem. Wait for the news. China already has a little problem. Maybe you'll get the news. Maybe you won't. And finally Russia, you will not get any news. It will take care of itself. And finally this: the entire matter that refers to the Missions on Urantia are open to Ron and the Magisterial Foundation. That includes Dominick and its board. The truth of the matter is, Ron, you use Dominick because of his proximity. You would use them all if they could gather in your living room.

Ron Besser  
Oh yes.

Universal Father  
In any case, Dominick has been a lifesaver.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Universal Father  
You can't say otherwise.

Ron Besser  
Truly.

Universal Father  
And for that reason, Dominick, you are a permanent lieutenant. That means you carry out certain orders. And you will travel to make sure that the rank and file of the old Urantia Fifth Epochal Revelation has changed. And that the Sixth is about to appear. Ron, you will receive it as promised. You will lose the evidence of this leg disease and be perfectly normal. Just wait it out. And finally to the rest of the board of directors: that's Steven Gitz, Elise, Raz, and George Meyer. I want you all to understand you have a lot of work coming. You need to do it on a timely basis. Do it when you get it. Don't put it off. And finally to you Ron, you will recover all of your senses and become quite viable. For reasons of state Ron, you're seeing your mother.

Ron Besser  
Yes I am.

Universal Father  
The truth of the matter is you chuckled because she's on the mansion worlds.

Ron Besser  
That is correct, 2012. Thank you.

Universal Father  
For that reason, Ron. She is now up there for 11 years.

Ron Besser  
Yes, give or take, I don't quite know. Thank you.

Universal Father  
For reasons of state Ron. The entire matter of the mansion world ability to show you things is not truncated. We're going to allow the mansion world input. You wait for it. Don't go looking. And finally this to Pope Benedict the Eighth. You and Ron really hit it off. You enjoy it and so does he. You are caring enough, Pope Benedict the Eigth to sustain it if you wish it. If you don't, it's removed. It's up to you. We would like to remove it, Ron. But if we do, we're much poorer and I must say what you reveal is a joy. And in that Pope Benedict the Eighth you have thanked the Father graciously. Thank you. I felt it too, Ron.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this to Pope Benedict the Eighth, this is Michael of Nebadon. You are of a historical interface that Ron would love to know. But it's in Latin and you're in no mood to translate. Ron will assimilate it through our own teaching then and you are excused from making any comment further. You didn't know it was possible.

Ron Besser  
He's making puppet gestures, sir.

Michael of Nebadon  
He is indeed. And finally this Ron. You are not to speak while I speak but you do all the time and I elucidate, it's always worthwhile.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, and Michael, the stain of exaggeration has been removed from your shoulders, by permission of the Ancients of Days, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this as part of my speech: the entire Light Line today would have about 40 people. I've cut it down to 26. I don't want those other 14. They are being problematic and if they keep it up, they're gonna get their fanny swatted. There is no excuse for what they attempt to do. And to close I want it to be known that the entire mechanism called a Light Line is Ron's to have presented to me to do. He felt it was essential that you heard the voice and the ways we feel about what is being done on Urantia. It has worked beautifully since at least 2010. And for that reason, Ron, we are giving you a proviso let it run so long as you head the Magisterial Foundation. If it changes Dominick you may not have all Light Line to do. We have to wait it out. And finally this Ron, what's the problem?

Ron Besser  
I hit periods where I can't swallow. As a result, it takes my breath away. And then I become a weak transmitter. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
For some reason or another, that mechanism has been placed not on you by cabal but by Father. That's to slow you down. But you don't slow down easily so we do it this way. We count 123 between statements. That's why you get a string, a blank, a string, and a blank. And finally this Ron. We are about 20 minutes of three. We have between 20 and 15 minutes to go and I would like the Melchizedeks to hold forth. If you are prepared to do so Machiventa.

Ron Besser  
We certainly are, Michael.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Michael. As Ron, thanks. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I have reverted to a Melchizedek so I can work on Urantia. It needs it badly. For that reason, then I Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron, am in full charge of the Magisterial Foundation. For reasons of state, you felt a tingle in your left elbow.

Ron Besser  
I had to transfer the phone headset to my right hand. Yes. And what is the left hand doing tingling as though I bumped the elbow?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Beautifully stated, Ron. What about the right?

Ron Besser  
So far it's holding it but I'm feeling tingling in my right hand. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
That's so I can get a sense of your blood system. It's poorly done, because the cabal has gotten in the way again. It's over cabal. He will return to normal. And finally this: I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I lord it over this part of the universe. I have been promoted by the Universal Father to stand tall and to oversee this part of the universe that contains Nebadon and the Dominion. Its quite a large area. But I'm capable of doing it. Today I have set the record straight and have told the cabal you are not only limited in time to personalize in the face of Ron but you are removed from his life entirely. They have made it miserable in the last, what is it, 84 hours. We will no longer tolerate it and that the Magisterial Foundation is free to pursue as best it can what it needs to do.

Cabal  
Gettysburg College, Ron will become your friend. They are now beginning to assimilate what you're asking for. The chief of the History Department threw it aside every time. But now understand you are not badgering, you are asking. She now has declared herself ready to report to you the circumstances you may use them.

Ron Besser  
Is this true, Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
No. Thank you for asking. They can't see it any more than they did in the past. But they're beginning to wonder what manner of man is this. That can dangle this in front of them without going crazy. You may get a letter. If that's the case, make sure you respond immediately. She is quixotic. So are you. The pair of you would work together beautifully. She is a doctorate in history. You are a Bachelor of Arts in History. You know enough to know what she knows.

The truth of the matter is your education Ron is far beyond the college's. You wanted to know could it be possible to use the faculty of some schools to produce the Chronicles. Ron that is where it should go and you are still correct to look for it there. You don't want to organize your own cabal, that is a place to do the Chronicles. You need professional historians to do so. They are not against you, Ron. But there is a money issue which you addressed and there's no response. What does that mean?

Ron Besser  
They're careless. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I didn't know that, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I offered a million to the school if they would undertake it and I offered that in writing. Why do they not respond? Well, who knows what their attitude is? Do we have a podunk peasant or do we have a learned individual that knows how to take advantage of a poor college? I think it's somewhere in between. I have erased their potential more or less from participating.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I fully agree, and I let it lie. Thank you, Ron. And now to the rest of you with what time we have left: the Magisterial Foundation is quite a body. It has six people as the board of directors, it has two Melchizedeks as counsel, and it has Michael of Nebadon as Chief Director. Ron allows it to run under them and not himself. Although he allows counsel, we need your counsel all the time Ron, and run it until we ask to take over.

Ron Besser  
Done. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Furthermore, your exclusive way of speaking seems to thrill people, mostly of the spiritual effect of a spirit teacher talking. You do not have the normal syntax. You don't see it, but it is there. And for reasons of our own, it may continue. And now that it is 10 of three, here is Mantutia Melchizedek, Planetary Prince to address this assembly. Mantutia speaks.

Ron Besser  
And we welcome you, Mantutia. Please go ahead.

Mantutia Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I do adore your protocols. They are open and friendly and leave us to our work. Today you did an analysis on the Fifth Epochal Revelation, I really enjoy. You looked at it as a way that it is written to feel like you are sitting on a bench listening to a person speak to you rather than a pontificating light at the top of a mountain. That is what I aimed for and that's what I seem to have gotten. For that reason, you simply said yes. It is this. We are now removing one other, they are incapable of understanding any of it. Furthermore, we now have 26 on the call. And that is adequate to get this message out.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
We are Machiventa Melchizedek.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. I momentarily lost what it was, thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
That was because I changed frequencies on you.

Ron Besser  
Okay.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
The truth of the matter is, you're one of the few that knows what happens, you just don't know the cause all the time. Before we close that, which will be in about five minutes, we are going to speak to the average intelligence on  Urantia as adequate for the Fifth Epochal Revelation, it is not adequate for the Sixth. We are removing the Fifth entirely and adding that the Sixth may not be read by any of you for about a year. The reason is that Ron needs time to publish and to find a way to distribute. He's looking at the Urantia Foundation, as the means to distribute. But he finds that I object. The Urantia Foundation would simply fold it in with the Fifth and that is not what we want.

The truth of the matter is, the Fifth is now totally inadequate in spite of its difficulty, for some of you. I want it to be known Ron, that you read at a Ph. D level. You assimilate quickly and correctly. But most minds on Urantia today, including the Chinese and millions, in fact over a billion minds are incapable of comprehension in spite of being able to read. For that reason, Ron, you say; I think this is perfectly attuned to the appearance of Margul and our requirements to enter Light and Life to forget this horrible era of belittling Epochal Revelation and not removing the sinners involved. The planet is so overpopulated it can hardly breathe. You looked at it today and said close to 9 billion people when it was designed for 3 (billion), (it’s) 300% overpopulated. For reasons of state, I am now admiring you for one other concern, Ron. No one is turned aside and everyone is given a chance at it.

Ron Besser  
Yes. Thank you.

Jesus  
Why?

Ron Besser  
It is not my place to determine who has the interest and is able to read in spite of low comprehension. I welcome them. And I'm sure the kingdom does too.

Jesus  
For that reason then, this is Jesus, Ron. I refuse to attend Urantia without you. You're gonna stand behind me before the vast throngs and hold the book of revelation, not any other.

Ron Besser  
Well, my mind automatically goes to work. That cover should have in readable words "Book of Revelation."

Jesus  
I happen to agree with it, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, I don't want to take up time looking at it, Jesus. But perhaps the book can stand on a stand, like a music stand, quite large, with big panels that show it as a book and the title on the front page that anyone can read from the audience. I will stand to the left of it.

Jesus  
I fully agree with that. It's merely a start. There are probably other better ways. Thank you. I like it, In fact, I like it so much, Ron. You ought to try it out.

Ron Besser  
Well, that means putting leather on a pair of wood panels to do the effect.

Jesus  
I suggest you do it, Ron.

Ron Besser  
All right. We'll, we'll do our best for you, Jesus. Thank you.

Jesus  
Oh, I do like that. In any case, ladies and gentlemen, I am Jesus. Ron can chuckle. I have lost the ability to do so. But Ron has a sense of humor that must be brought under control at times. But we will never dismiss it because it has great insights. And finally this: I am Jesus. Remember me? I am about to appear. Doesn't have anything to do with a fancy schedule. But my heart is broken. It is broken. The Palestinians have managed to curtail themselves into a lost generation of the group.

Ron says to me this morning; as long as they support murder and mayhem to statehood they got what they deserved from a stronger nation. You may be shocked that Ron sees it that way. But so do I folks. Don't be so dumb as to invite evil in with your regard for yourselves and the kingdom. Never take evil to get what you want. Now that you've been warned of my view, here is the Universal Father with a final statement before we close the Light Line.

Universal Father  
I am Father. Thank you, Ron, and others.

Ron Besser  
You're most welcome Father. Please proceed as you wish. Thank you.

Universal Father  
I am now fully aware Ron, your state of physical health is about to exit you in death. That's how bad it is. I don't know why it went down but the last two nights have almost killed you. For that reason then please see to it then, when Dominick reappears that you have a decent meal. I don't care what it is. But put something of warmth and volume into your system. It is crying for some good food. Meanwhile, there is nothing I can add to what this celebrated Light Line has done through you.

We now have 26 on the call. We removed 10 and they shall stay removed. And for reasons of state Ron, they are new readers, not; but old ones that want your hide. They can't get on now. The reason ladies and gentlemen, they want his hide is he found the path to what works. The rest of them think that either merely transmitting or reading the Urantia Book is sufficient, far from it. Those who transmit and there are five of you on this group have done exceedingly well to follow the course. I am making it clear to those who are on the call today and hearing this you are in the kingdom. You are in it, you're not making application. Please understand that Jesus now speaks to the kingdom with these words:

Jesus  
I am Jesus. Please understand me. I am not a replacement. I'm the original. Ron knows me as not a raconteur but as one who owns my own Local Universe Timonium (Tintantium). It sits way out near the wall of galaxies but in the same space area as Nebadon. Timonium, that is mine. It has a place for all of you if you wish to abandon Nebadon. But Ron says he owes the Creator Son so much. He is loyal there first and would love to join Timonium in whatever way you would use me, Jesus. I think most of you would do the same. The place called Israel has lost status slightly. We can't blame it for its violence. But Israel is now going to have to make amends in a peculiar and particular way I insist it does. My friend John who I used to swim in the pond with. Ron delights with it because he did too. The truth of the matter is Ron, we had a much worse pond.

Ron Besser  
The cattle didn't wade in it?

Jesus  
Yes, they did.

Ron Besser  
Oh dear. But then I had a creek that they did that and I enjoyed that too.

Jesus  
Yes. In any case, let it be known that there is a new Local Universe very near Nebadon called Timonium. It's being moved from near the wall of galaxies in the Fifth Space Sector to the Fifth Space Sector Urantia is in and will locate as a galaxy that suddenly appears that rises in your sky at night. Yes, Ron. And finally, this Ron: your work for the rest of the day is simply to get through it. Dominick's coming back over and the recording that is this tape is also made. You asked for it particularly not knowing what would be on it but this is what is on it you need to know.

I Jesus am now declaring the entire matter of Urantia, not a lost cause. But something that must be preserved with people like you, ladies and gentlemen, and people like Ron, and the others, who wish they could be here today. The truth of the matter is that I refuse to operate without your type of people around me. Ron offered the Magisterial Foundation to me. I said, no, I can't be bothered with it. The Melchizedeks took it for that reason. Ron, you're about shot?

Ron Besser  
Yes, I seem to be.

Jesus  
In any case, let this be a warning to those who tried to force themselves into the situation now. This is where the power lies. This is where the beauty lies. This is where the door to the Kingdom is found. I am not after anyone, neither is Ron. But beware if you pull something, and it's not this group, that is as acid as some of them are intending, then we will have our say with them as well. I am closing this Father, under your auspices. I return this to you Father, if you will. I am Jesus.

Ron Besser  
We are grateful to Jesus. Thanks so much for the encouraging words and a spell at what will be. Thank you.

Universal Father  
This is Father, Ron. As usual, Ron, your protocol is perfect. And I thank the group for listening. We're only slightly over time. And for that, we're grateful for the time. I now close this; the Sunday Light Line for 25 February 2024 and will reopen it with a Light Line on Monday with you Elise. Hold your Light Line. I have more to speak with you. Bye-bye, everybody. Good day.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)