Author Topic: Jesus on the Subject of Revelation  (Read 4896 times)

7inOcean

Jesus on the Subject of Revelation
« on: August 10, 2022, 16:00:13 pm »
This is Jesus. It is good to chat on a regular basis to build up our strength in communications. The subject today is to do with revelation. By that I mean it takes different forms be it a lengthy multi-page book, a periodical, a chat with me or a long transmission or even by voice such as a Lightline does. These are ways and means to allow for us to reach out to you and relay what needs to be shared with you. It is mostly to keep you abreast on what is happening as well as to both inform, educate and inspire you. You already have the Urantia Book and for those guests and readers who have not read it entirely, I suggest you do as that would truly open your minds to the realities far greater than any other literature that exists. There is going to be another book to update the old one and it will include those changes that have occurred since then. Much has changed including big ones that affect the way we operate and function.

As Jesus I come to do my mission to reach out in a material way to increase the awareness of what is taught already in the Urantia Book and even more that is not known. So much is yet to be revealed but most on this planet are not ready for it until a little later on after the initial phase of renewal. I intend to make this a brief chat and that is all for now. Keep up the good work all of you. Shalom.

11/08/2022 5.50am