Author Topic: JESUS - The Infinite and the Wise  (Read 4716 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - The Infinite and the Wise
« on: September 03, 2022, 16:05:23 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: The Infinite and the Wise
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 04/09/2022 5.50 am (AEST)

There is some development and it is good. This is JESUS. I state the following and it is to be recorded on High. Nothing good comes out of nothing as it goes. It derives from the depth of the Father and so do I. Here it is that the mighty fall and the humble servant arises due to the patience of thought to stay the course through so many that fail to do so. The rebels have failed to do that and missed the point of the Father. In the depths of the tiniest details come a crucial element that is like a glue to everything else. Father does that to the tiniest of elements and it shows when it binds. Where two hearts join together in the Father, there He is in their midst, and so it goes for you who adore Him. 

What the rebels miss, you will see in the details above. Faith, is that depth in which comes the spark of goodness from the soul that recognises the goodness of the Father. Whoever does not know Him will soon see what they are missing in the trial Universes as it behooves you all to see how it serves you in this manner to allow you to grow in the Spirit of God. The rebel mind just did not see and still do not see that element of patience and faithful abiding, trusting in the Unknown Source. They simply just see it as a phantom that does not exist. Let me assure you that is not the case at all; rather, He who is and was and is to come is Infinite and true. That is so vast and so huge no one can see around it as it stares right in front of you. 

I am JESUS. That is enough for now as so much is yet to be understood. I bid you a good day and more is to come. May my peace be with you. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much JESUS.]