Author Topic: JESUS, Manodet and Arthura Melchizedek - The Coming Earth Changes and Our Work  (Read 4796 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: JESUS, Manodet and Arthura Melchizdek
Subject: The Coming Earth Changes and our Work
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 15/09/2022 5.45 am (AEST)

I am JESUS. I work closely with the Melchizedeks now stationed on Urantia. As it is there are a number of them who are assigned designated geographical areas to oversee and care for. Manodet Melchizedek is your Mission Governor for your country Australia, scribe, along with one another you do not know the name yet but it will be revealed later. The reason being in manifold and most certainly to do with the nature of our service to the planet. Manodet and Arthura are here to speak on that.

This is Manodet Melchizedek speaking. I am in charge of your country and the Pacific region in particular as those islands are relying on both Australia and New Zealand for assistance when required. Soon it will become essential as those islands will face inundation and loss of land due to the rising sea levels and worse still the tectonic plate movements soon to be realized. You are correct in thinking that there will be a correlation of effects upon these lands in the sea as well as your own continent as these landmasses will suffer along with many other continents on the planet when the tectonic plates begin to buckle and move. It will come to pass that the realities of change will be confronting and, not only do you contend with nature, but with the new way that JESUS will present to the people as to the way that it will mean to them.

Energy production will change, resource management will be modified and adjusted to the growing problems arising from the natural disasters, transportation will be massively cut due to the disruption of roads, airports and waterways. So much is yet to be faced and it is for us to be stationed ready to act when the time comes. For now it is so vital to have more scribes to take these messages as they become the beacon of knowledge and guidance as to what can be done better. I am Manodet Melchizedek. Here is Arthura Melchizedek. 

This is Arthura Melchizedek, I am here because it is my task to get in touch with many of you who can transmit and be of service in this way. I am to be working in conjunction with all the Melchizedeks now stationed around Urantia and it is very imminent that we estimate the earth changes to be erupting. The Power Directors have done their best to keep it stable but the earth’s core is showing strain and must move on its axis and that in turn will result in the tectonic plates to move as well. I advise that you keep in tune with us and take these minutes to task as they become news for you to be aware of. 

I now have JESUS here that wishes to speak. 

This is JESUS. I am here and ready and it will come to pass all that is said here. Soon these revelations will become real and tangible and you will notice how my words that I speak become a lifeline in a sea of confusion. I am JESUS, I bid you well and have a good day. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much JESUS, Manodet and Arthura Melchizidek.]