Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon and JESUS - URANTIA 606 IS IN DEFAULT  (Read 5286 times)

7inOcean

Michael of Nebadon and JESUS - URANTIA 606 IS IN DEFAULT
« on: October 09, 2022, 17:38:41 pm »

Speakers: Michael of Nebadon and JESUS
Subject: URANTIA 606 IS IN DEFAULT
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 10/10/2022 7.30am(AEDT)

I would like you to make a new header for this post. This is JESUS and Michael of Nebadon speaking. I am aware the date in your part of the world is the 10th of October and that is the date we have established to begin our Michael Missions to this planet we call Urantia 606 of the system of Satania, in the Local Universe of Nebadon which is among many Local Universes in the Seventh Super Universe, named Orvonton with its capital of Uversa, the seat of the Ancients of Days. That was a mouthful, and for good reason, to the facts we need to present to introduce ourselves to the world we now consider mostly in default both spiritually, materially and administratively. 

The header above is a statement now being announced in the Universe Broadcasts throughout the system of Satania. It states this: Urantia 606 is in Default and will face adjudication by the Ancients of Days by request of the Paradise Trinity. As a result, the Missions we will introduce will be swift and harsh due to the status of the Rebellion this planet has been under for an unusually long time that it has no bearing with the laws of Universe Administration. Micheal of Nebadon and I will now no longer be doing a renewal mission but a disciplinary mission to establish good conduct and social reform. There are more to that than we state here but it means there are various issues we must address to the populations of this planet now experiencing overpopulation to the extent the material earth can no longer sustain it. The earth will buckle in its tectonic plates in various locations and cause crustal movements and ocean inundation on a planetary scale. Loss of life will be in the billions by our estimation and those who die will be taken care of. 

What will be left is destruction, loss of supplies, transportation and energy. It is for this reason we will introduce free energy, pure water systems, free energy car systems, and food supplements of the sort that maintains your body during the harsh environmental conditions the survivors will face. Civilizations as you once knew will disappear as so many will be under the oceans and the new lands will be formed in newer areas. The planet will undergo a metamorphosis of the sort it has done in its geologic past. I, as Michael of Nebadon, have seen it before and am aware how much damage this will cause to a heavily populated earth as Urantia has now become. This will now be occurring in the phase we estimate to be between late 2023 through to 2025. JESUS and I now come to prepare you all for what is a troubling time ahead. Most of you will simply go into shock and then panic. That is to be expected. For now, it is our task to prepare you for your life in the next phase of your adventure when you do die, if that happens to you. That will be for you to know and to relieve you of fear. For those who are fortunate to survive, it will also be an extraordinary adventure in a new world that emerges from the rubble and mess that may be left after the earth changes subsided. It will be a testing time for the most part as you discover so much of what matters in life and beyond in the new life to come. You will have us here to guide you and assist you in this phase of renewal as you will see how much more our works means to you. It is with this you will find Father and know the journey better than it ever has been in your past. The past is done, the ‘old house that Jack built’ will be gone and the House of God will be your new home. 

That is all for now as we go about this with a sense of the duty of care we have for each of you, who are to face some harsh truths soon enough. We ask that you do not fear, but rather, to know that the Father has your life in His hands and you will be taken care of even now and in your eternal future. You will come to know that in due time. I am Michael of Nebadon and JESUS as we speak as one. Good day. Out. K.

End.

[Thank you so much Michael of Nebadon and JESUS. What a message to receive today. It is good to know that we need not fear even though there are scary times ahead for us to watch out for. Shalom. ]

[T/R note: I am not sure if I should put this out to the public forum as it is rather shocking news and may cause many to be upset and panic. I will listen again and ask Michael if it is appropriate to place it….]

Sue, this is Michael of Nebadon, I am sure you are receiving this as quite alarming and rightly so it is. This is not comfortable news to your ears and nor is it for your fellows either but to hold back this revelation would be reckless as well. I have no business in keeping my children in the dark over matters that affect you and it is my duty to prepare you for things that do. That is what fathers do and so I make it known in order for you all to be aware and be ready for such life changing events. I and JESUS, will do what we can to reassure you all that such planetary disasters are given much assistance and care for such a massive loss of life on the planet. When a planet is placed in a Default category it is immediately placed under the auspices of the Ancients of Days and is given priority attention and management as well as funding for disaster relief. This frees up the queue for supply and support. In such a case as Planet 606 is, there is no time to waste as things now become clear to us that the earth’s core is behaving in an abnormal manner now reported by the Power Directors who keep a close watch on it. It is losing its magnetic ability at such a rapid rate that it will cause the earth to tilt and the crustal upheaval will result due to the inability to retain heat and pressure. The Monmatia sun is causing this as well from its solar flares of late, that it too affects the magnetic field around the polar regions of the earth’s atmosphere. I am told that it is imminent that the earth may turn at any moment and we must make our introduction to prepare the populations for their life’s purpose and ascensionary plans to look forward to rather than be consumed in fear and shock. I would do anything to avoid the numbing effects of shock, but the truth must be known so you are able to remain calm and in a state of assurance that your eternal destiny awaits you, no matter what happens to your earthly life. Please place this at once, as there is more for us to report in the coming days. Thank you for checking with me on this and it is true what is stated. Out. K.

End.

[okay thank you Father Michael I will place it, as you requested.]

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael of Nebadon and JESUS - URANTIA 606 IS IN DEFAULT
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 18:38:14 pm »
Thank you for your message, Sue.  It’s more than comforting to know that Father Michael insists that we are kept informed of events both now and in the near future. I think that the core’s failures have been mightily mitigated by the Power Directors, and even humans from a water world planet, and perhaps bought us some precious time to get to a point of deliverances.

Well, thanks again.
Steven

7inOcean

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 20:26:06 pm »
Yes thank you Steven, it is good you see it in a sensible way and I agree. It is amazing that the planet has been under management and has given us more time on it. For how much longer I do not know, but I sense it is a real mover and shaker when we have the earth move under our feet and walls of water lashing over our heads. Then, that is truly going to remove a lot in our wake. On the other hand, if it is delayed for a time, then it also gives Michael and JESUS more time to prepare us for a planetary change. How that is going to be done will remain under wraps and yet to be unfolded when it is appropriate to do so. Thank you for your reply. Sue.

VitoLan

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 11:30:01 am »
Sue,
lendo seu post, lembrei-me de uma comunicação de Monjoronson de 2006 que tenho guardada em meu computador. É uma questão mórbida e creio que deve ser lembrada.
Sue
reading your post, I remembered a communication from Monjoronson from 2006 that I have saved on my computer. It is a morbid issue and I believe it should be remembered.
Domtia, Vito

Monjoronson – Model for Sustainability – Dec. 17, 2006 - NOCO 95
Northern Colorado Teaching Mission, #95
Boulder, Colorado
Teacher: Monjoronson

TR: Daniel Raphael
December 17, 2006

Student: This is a rather morbid question, but one that I feel we need to have a plan for. When the huge decimation comes, what will be the best way to dispose of the bodies in order to prevent further spread of disease? All methods currently practiced on our world would have drawbacks when dealing with billions of bodies, even if all methods were employed?
MONJORONSON: You will use many methods for the disposal of bodies, but the sheer magnitude of this problem, will make it difficult, if not impossible, to reclaim all the deceased by those who remain. Moreover, it would be advisable for those who remain, to protect themselves from infection, or from whatever physical cataclysm may be about. If these cannot be collected within a few days, it would be best to leave them, to let the elements of time and air and ultra-violet rays, if available, clean these bodies where they lie. Yes, there will literally be hundreds of thousands, if not millions, who will remain in their homes where they come to rest. This will make the era after the cataclysm most difficult for those who remain. They will see themselves as scavengers, as vultures, as thieves of the deceased, and truly, this is not the case, for their souls have gone on to reconstruction in the halls of resurrection.
Your question is an earnest one, and appreciated. It is very similar to us issuing these announcements of the cataclysm that will decimate your planet. We say these things matter-of-factly, without trying to cause any alarm in you, or anyone else. Truly, the question you ask is one that all those who read these transcripts will ask themselves. Your question is appreciated. (Thank you very much. You gave me one option I hadn’t considered.)
Always, in the future, you will be apprised of the developments of your world, on the physical and the spiritual levels. As well, we provide educational support and services to you, individually, directly, and to the groups of you who meet. You are not forgotten, individually or in the churches where you worship. You are not forgotten in your communities or on your world; you are not forgotten in any aspect. Our efforts are provided to you to become aware, effective, and as you are capable of doing to overcome your fears, and to aid you to diminish the power of ego to aggrandize or injure your true standing in God’s Grand Universe. We wish you to grow to the fullest extent that you are capable, as children of God, as children of Christ Michael, inhabitants who are no longer in quarantine. Good day. (Group gives thanks.)
END

The whole session is:

http://tmarchives.com/readdoc.php?tid=4273&search=scavengers