Author Topic: The sound of silence  (Read 185 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The sound of silence
« on: October 27, 2022, 15:40:32 pm »
My dear father who was an herbalist amateur during his spare time, once went to collect medicinal herbs from a hill two miles away from home. His knowledge in this area was outstanding and this is how the health of my five grand sisters and myself, the little one, was taken care. In the middle of his collect of medicinal herbs, my father suddenly packed-up what he has collected and rolled down the hill as quickly as possible.

As a little guy, I remembered my father reaching home out of breath and ordered my mother to shut doors and windows, and that everybody stay in a safe place, waiting for what was to happen. Half an hour afterwards, a cyclone(a tropical tempest) of a violent force, the only one I have known in my life, had put all the island upside-down.

Later on, during a family dinner, I asked my father how did he knew, even before the announcement from the weather channel, that there was a disaster ahead and he said : “Son, when you are outside in a natural environment, you must pay attention to the most little sound.” He told me that he knew that something was going wrong when suddenly everything around him was silent and he named this phenomenon “the sound of silence”, announcing a catastrophy.

I don’t know why, but I am sensing that the quietness of the forum is a prelude to something that is brewing in the back stage. Do you hear the “sound of silence”?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The sound of silence
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 04:59:49 am »
Thank you very much Monsieur Clency for this story about your father and the cyclone. 
I guess earlier generations were more in tune with nature than we are today. They lived in harmony with it as well.

As for the silence on the forum, I would rather stick to the words of Father Michael through  a transmission given to Elise and I quote;
"Learn to remain calm and expectant and create peace within yourself, for that will help you organize your thoughts and give you strength to build stability for the trials that come upon your world."

God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses