Author Topic: Lightline for 4PM today - be present if you can - LL USA 09 Jan 24 at PM  (Read 4130 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am requested to host a Lightline later this afternoon.  Make it if you can.  Most of you are not paying attention.  There is another insurrection.  Michael would like to speak to that and some other things.  Thanks to all of you.  Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline for 4PM today - be present if you can - LL USA 09 Jan 24 at PM
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 22:19:53 pm »
  • 010924 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: there will likely be a mass media announcement within 36 hours, there may be as many as 4 Light Lines on some days, first printing of the Sixth Epochal Revelation will be gifted not sold in 2024, these Light Line tapes though copyrighted may be used publicly, and political changes to be made;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Universal Father, Assigned Sentinel, Christ Michael, Dr. Sadler, and Archangel Ryan;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240109_130119

A Cautionary Note to Readers from Ron Besser:
This is Ron Besser at 2am January 10, 2024 - I wish to make it plainly spoken I personally feel the announcements below are to be taken with caution.  I as a transmitter fully received the message below, but if the past is any guide, the personal decision to appear by Jesus, his decision is not precisely known and has not been taken insofar as I know.  I caution everyone to take the statements below with caution unless and until there is better evidence, and perhaps (I am not sure) more and  better transmissions to analyze should appear with this one.   I do not doubt these things were transmitted by the authorities to me in these transmission, but there is also a confirmation of an entirely new insurrection to keep us really worried, and  so please protect yourselves and not become overly saturated with what Jesus may or may not do.  HE will not jeopardize any of you.  As they said in the American revolutionary war, "keep your powder dry!"  When we see the whites of their eyes then celebrate with them.  For now be warned there is lightning over the hills and stay  covered.   I personally keep my emotions back away from the snipers of the over expectation crowd.    Now go ahead please and read what the special Lightline really did say, as it is quite attractive to me in any case.  Thank you.  Ron

Ron Besser  
This is the second Light Line for January 9, 2024. At four o'clock on the provision that Michael of Nebadon has requested an additional Light Line today. And I think it is mostly to get it on to tape. This is Ron Besser, and we'll proceed now.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. Ron, thank you for holding this particular Light Line. Most people are not paying attention. And most people do not favor a second Light Line during the day, only two hours after the other one began. But you are saying that's not entirely the point of the Light Line to entertain. It is also a point of the Light Line to provide information relevant in speech form. For that reason, then, I want to announce to those who are on the audience live on the phone with this Light Line and to those who will hear it on tape.

The Regency will be advised to begin sorting out itself with incarnations. That means you are probably going to see Machiventa Melchizedek not but one Melchizedek, whom you do not know to become the, shall we say the emcee of the Regency at least to the humans, who do listen into the Light Line tapes and also work at 2709 Sunset Lane.

Ron Besser  
Which is my home folks.

Michael of Nebadon  
To take down additional transcriptions bearing upon the idea that the Regency is ready to go and that we are not going to mince words, once we provide an announcement on the mass media in some form. This is to advise those who are on the audience today that we intend to make an announcement on your mass media within the next 36 hours.

We are not going to provide you or the Magisterial Foundation or anyone in particular, when we intend to provide a mass media announcement. When I say mass media, I am referring to cable television and to the various radio stations not only in the United States and Canada but around the world. You Elise will receive it on your radio. I don't think we have the right translations for a visible appearance on your television.

And this to you Ron: you have been battling fatigue and just plain miserable day all day. You are ready to throw in the towel. Don't. We now are sure that your work to update the timeline has been timely and it contains up through today. You have warned people in a text that you may revise it in the next five or six days with additional text and let them know you may revise it through mid-January. It's up to you. Now this to Dominick, Elise, and the individual who is unmuted: we are making sure that the entire Light Line will be visible to most people in about

Ron Besser  
One moment, we're calculating now.

Michael of Nebadon  
In about 14 hours. And that is to show that Light Lines are now available that announce our proposals, our wishes, and our needs as the Regency. For those of you who transmit, please understand that we are going to demand more Light Lines and that you might have as many as four Light Lines a day. And that is until the full announcements are placed on tape. And that all of you who use the tapes may distribute them for their own information. We are quite sure that Ron doesn't care how you use the tapes.

Ron Besser  
True, automatically they're copyrighted. But the copyright is not enforced.

Michael of Nebadon  
And now this: I am Michael of Nebadon. There are exactly four of you, including Ron, on this transmission for the tape. Please be advised that the rest of the community is lackadaisical and hardly has any real need to know this information. Ron asked for confirmation five times, just to be sure that this is what I really wanted. I really want it. To the rest of you: let it be advised that we will produce Light Lines out of schedule several times a day if necessary and that you pay close attention to the discussion forum to see the announcements of time. I will give Ron always one hour's notice. If I have to, I will give you notice Dominick and please attend if you get such a notice.

Elise I'm not working you for the simple reason your schedule is a little erratic. Don't worry about it. If it becomes necessary to replicate more announcements Ron will let you know. And finally this: you Ron are now speaking to the head of the Urantia Foundation and its trustees. We welcome you and thank you for your attention. This ability to communicate was never given to the Sadler's. The Sadlers heard it and could replicate in the office through Archangel Ryan. Ryan is a made-up name so that we may have an objective form to participate in their own hearing and know when they are called upon to respond and to whom they respond. I now produce a communication from Dr. Sadler.

Ron Besser  
Welcome Dr. Sadler. Go ahead as you please.

Dr. Sadler
Thank you, Ron. I'm pop, no one else knows that. And to you, the one listening from the Urantia Foundation: we welcome you and please use these communications as you may choose, there is no copyright. And finally this: my friends who are not listening and there are quite a number on this discussion forum cannot get the time to speak or listen to this particular Light Line. The tape will become available. It is copyright-free, use it as you choose. But it also contains an announcement of interest to every reader of the Fifth Epochal Revelation and those who will attend to future Epochal Revelation. We now provide the voice of Archangel Ryan.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Dr. Sadler.

Dr. Sadler
You're most welcome, Ron.

Archangel Ryan
This is Archangel Ryan.

Ron Besser
We welcome you, Ryan. Please proceed.

Archangel Ryan
Thank you. I am the Archangel for your information that entered the tomb of Jesus as He lay lifeless in the tomb. Ron wrote a full chapter on it in a book called The Crown (The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ). The publisher somehow chose to issue it without editing. It caused a fury not only with the stores but also with the amazon.com where it was supposed to be sold. It is removed because it is trash, not. But because the editing was not done Ron has withdrawn it. But the first chapter of the Crown describes the awakening of Christ in the tomb. I dictated it to Ron. It's one of the most moving narratives I've ever read. Some day, you should all have a copy of it. Right now it has been withdrawn because of the bad behavior of the publisher. (Actually, it is still available: $4 paperback & $5 hardback.)

Second, I am Archangel Ryan and I have little reserve of kindness for the type of bantering that goes on not only in the Urantia Foundation but in the Fellowship over our choice to establish a mission, a spirit mission to Urantia. Ron has seen to it that in spite of what you believe, you have the material. I have asked Ron to hold this Light Line so that I, Ryan the Archangel who presided with the Sadlers and dictated some of the material may be heard clearly. I am no longer particularly caring what the Urantia Foundation, the Fellowship, or other units of care for the Fifth Epochal Revelation are saying. Ron has to turn a deaf ear. He can't get his work done by listening and taking seriously some of the things being said.

We are not chastising you who have joined here, you are totally innocent. However, please understand that we are going to face a storm of discussions once Jesus announces over a mass media satellite to your television and to certain radio stations the Second Return. Ron has already established that there is a person he wants to discuss this with on MSNBC. They are unusually frightened by the email that allowed the discussion to come to the point that there is an invasion of spirit to Urantia within the coming days of this month.

Please be advised all of you that I, Archangel Ryan will not be the spokesman but that we are asking Machiventa Melchizedek, Mantutia Melchizedek, and Manituba Melchizedek to become the spokesmen of any inquiries by the mass media, or by the Magisterial Sons, who also have a mission in the flesh in the coming two months. And finally this: the entire matter that we must attend to, is to make sure that all of you are well involved in becoming agents for the Regency.

You will learn as you go, that the Regency is the name of about a three-prong insertion of a spirit mission to Urantia. The first prong is the return of Jesus. The second prong is to reproduce the Sixth Epochal Revelation and the new biography of Jesus Christ. In a two-volume set, it should become available after the printing, which we think will be during March, May, and June of 2024. It's already on a data disk. Ron and his helpers must go through the pages to make sure there is no misprint of the page. And without going through spellcheck to make sure the alignment and text spacing is adequate. We are not about to tell you its appearance.

And this to you, Ron: you have been crippled by the insertion of drugs by the Creative Spirit. She then fled Nebadon. Strange as that may sound one must understand the insurrection of god the supreme. He attacked not only Nebadon but five other Local Universes in the area. The net result was to destroy her presence and that a new entity has been deitized to provide those supreme efforts that are essential to supreme acting adjusters and to other concerns of the tributes to the Paradise Trinity and to the triunities and the triodities. They have been revised. Everything in the list of the current Urantia Book regarding triunities is askew. The Sixth Epochal Revelation will rewrite those papers.

The Sixth Epochal Revelation will repeat the first 15 papers of the Urantia Book with modifications to the errors referencing the supreme. The entire concern of the Sixth Epochal Revelation and its companion volume, the Life and Times of Jesus which consists probably of about 1200 pages alone will become available not by sale, but by gift. That is how the distribution will start. We will provide Ron and his workers in the Magisterial Foundation those we want to have the gift. We are not going to sell it to the general public.

Ron Besser
And this: to those who may hear rattling in the tape, we are getting quite a serious northeast storm. We are now experiencing winds close steadily to 20 miles per hour and raining pretty hard. It's rattling this old house's windows.

Archangel Ryan
And finally to the rest of you: those who are not on the tape listening at the moment, you are required not to become insured. But to those of you who work directly with the Magisterial Foundation, you should be indemnified for about $100,000 each. Ron, and none of you have that kind of money but you will be made available for indemnification when the time comes, and under our instructions.

And finally this: I'm Archangel Ryan. I belong to the archangel corps, not just of Nebadon, but to Dominion. Many have made fun of the idea that we have at least eight local universes coming together and forming one government to share resources. The entire matter of the death of the supreme and the appearance of Jesus on earth has so emptied our resources, mostly by personnel, we have had to put what Melchizedeks we have and what other Divine Sons we have, together with our effort not only to provide this mission, but to indemnify eight local universes with a protection value that we must supply.

The supreme made it abundantly clear he would kill to get control of the local universes in this area. For your information, we have set up the return of Christ and it requires quite an office to do that up here. We have to put machinery in to make the institution of incarnation sustained. The supreme aimed his anger at that office. He destroyed the machinery and over 100,000 workers. They were created especially to see to the return of Jesus and that the apparatus for his return was totally in place. That was on June 19 of 2019. While that was going on one of the

Ron Besser
One moment.

Archangel Ryan
Vicegerents of the supreme appeared beside Ron invisibly and told him to shut down; he was no longer needed. Ron refused and told him to go take a hike. He burned the chipset in the computer. Ron has it repaired. I want to tell you at that moment, he (god the supreme) destroyed 30,000 seraphim loyal to the local universes and to Dominion. The formation we need with its resources combined to begin life in this universe, without supreme ascendancy. God the Ultimate has been triggered. He has taken, what of the supreme is left as filaments and elements left, combined them into His own mission, and is now preparing to oversee the incursion of Jesus Christ into Urantia and to whatever other planet within the system should hear Him. I am Archangel Ryan and I thank you for listening.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon. We thank you, Ryan. I am pleased to announce this to you, Ron: that Archangel Ryan will become an adjutant to your office you receive splendidly easily and it doesn't take any of your energy. Unlike other transmitters, you are fused. What does that mean to any listener that is not so educated. Thought Adjusters are quite capable of fusing you in the flesh on the planet if you complete your psychic circles, Ron not only completed his psychic circles in 1988 but he has to date completed all of his morontial circles. He is working on the first circle of being a true spirit. For that reason, Ron, when Michael is finished with you, your transport to the mansion worlds will include your training there and then you will assume first stage spirit within we estimate two Urantia years.

And finally, this to all of you listening on the tape: please be advised that you as transmitters are also to be encouraged to fuse with your Adjusters without the flames of the chariot and so forth. It's doable because there are 12 fusion points in the brain. If we fuse 11, you do not leave. The fusion that previously took place was fused with all 10  parts of the brain when he (Ezekiel) alighted from his home, stepped onto the earth, and was immediately taken eight feet into the air and the Adjuster fused him there and then without any more ceremony. The midwayers lifted him. The midwayers are used to doing it on other planets. Urantia is so tardy, it is sad. Now this:

Ron Besser  
I am Master Spirit Three. I remind you, Master Spirit Three is the unity and practice of the Infinite Spirit. The Infinite Spirit wishes to say this: you Ron have made mischief out of the insurrection and they leave with burns if you can get a hold of them and your anger is so great because they inject you with poison into the legs and your body. The result is paralysis. They are no longer available. Furthermore, you just thanked the Infinite Spirit by saying thank you, gracious one.

Ron Besser
I am grateful.

Archangel Ryan
And that is sufficient. I am Archangel Ryan and I wish to report one other factor. The Magisterial Foundation is not meant to replace the Urantia Foundation. The Urantia Foundation is going to be asked to withdraw the Fifth Epochal Revelation. Do not print any more. It's a waste of an awful lot of money. There are no Fifth Epochal Revelation books we want to secure except those we will secure in the Magisterial Library. We have already begun accruing materials and among those materials, will be at least five copies of the Fifth Epochal Revelation. Ron, you have two copies?

Ron Besser
I think I do. I know one for sure. It's still in its wrapper. And I think there'd be one or two on the shelves in the cellar wrapped up in a box. Thank you.

Archangel Ryan
The other copies of The Urantia Book should be the original bound copies.

Ron Besser
I understand and it will be done. Thank you.

Archangel Ryan
I fully appreciate the statement, Ron. But let me say this. If you secure five more copies, it must be hardbound and of the original issue.

Ron Besser
Well, I can't guarantee any of that, Archangel Ryan. The original bound copies are collector's items and I don't even know where to get them. Nor do I know their condition.

Archangel Ryan
Thank you and we now bypass that entire statement to say: you will have five copies of the original book. It is in an archaic type, Times New Roman is no longer the font. I am Archangel Ryan, and I have this to say: the entire issue concerning the Fifth Epochal Revelation is not dead. To the Urantia Foundation, you may keep as many copies as you wish. But we are requesting that you call them back and offer a price to receive them. You will not destroy them. We will. And finally this: the entire matter concerning the Sixth Epochal Revelation involves not only typesetting but also the fact that they will appear in a leather binding. It will be an opulent production to start. We will order 500 books to start and that is a two-book set. And thank you, Ron, for entertaining us with Archangel Ryan.

Ron Besser
And I thank Him too very much. And to You voice, who are You and what do You wish?

Archangel Ryan
I am not the cabal, Ron. I am truly Archangel Ryan. And this has not been a ruse. For that reason, we certify the information. You received a recording.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Ryan.

Archangel Ryan
Thank you, Ron.

Christ Michael  
This is Christ Michael. When I use that appellation it means, I am the One. I am the part of my mind that was part of Jesus 2000 years ago. I use just the words Michael of Nebadon to speak when I wish to speak to Ron and those who can hear me through transmission. But this is Christ Michael speaking. You Ron made it clear to Rachel Maddow, what you proposed for a tremendously wonderful program for MSNBC to consider putting together. Frankly, we were horrified but now we see what you pulled. She is now aware there is a Second Return on the agenda and that there are transmissions already available about what could be done with the appearance of the Christ.

You made it clear that the Regency was to be installed and that was to the United States government as counsel. You also made it clear that there would be a request for the revision of the United States government including the reduction of the size of the House of Representatives and that they not originate law. But that (they) approve law. You did not state who would originate law. But that will be not the United States Senate but the Supreme Court they are quite capable of doing it well. But they may not originate law without the input of the executive branch. That is a brief idea of the proposal Ron had in mind to let that show know we could put quite a program together just with political changes. We now approve it and wonder why Rachel Maddow I should say is not working on it more. Human foibles are impossible to determine and we let it go.

Assigned Sentinel  
Now this: I am now the Assigned Sentinel. Ron we have run into each other and had a big fight. No one outside of you and maybe Dominick knows the fights you get into over the insurrection and their insistence to appear in your living room and take you on. You now have the protection of liaison forces to produce even the Assigned Sentinel into His place. I wish to announce the Assigned Sentinels is no longer available to the Local Universe of Nebadon nor to Dominion. We have resigned our positions.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you Assigned Sentinel. We appreciate the announcement.

Assigned Sentinel  
Thank you, Ron. I have one more thing to add Ron. I have come to detest you. You are in the way and the cult and the cabal will take you down. We promise your death. And finally this: I rescind that. That was my statement when I first met you. You raised such a ruckus we were removed by the Ancients of Days. I now hold no such office. I thank you for permitting me to speak.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Assigned Sentinel. May this heal someday. Thank you.

Assigned Sentinel  
Thank you, Ron.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am now Machiventa Melchizedek. To those of you who are a part of the Magisterial Foundation, this is not meant for you but listen. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. At the time of the indictment of the Urantia Book, I was filling the office of Planetary Prince through several Planetary Princes later, today I am now renewing not Planetary Prince status. That is Mantutia Melchizedek. He is your Planetary Prince. But I Machiventa Melchizedek do hereby resign, not with the Magisterial Foundation but with my lofty appointment to be with Father. I will renew it. Yes, Ron, you don't want me to leave.

Ron Besser  
No, not ever, Machiventa. Thank you.

Universal Father  
This is Father. He will not.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Universal Father  
The truth of the matter is Ron, this is going to be one rocky road. First of all, most dislike you not because you've done anything wrong but you stole the march. You knew it back in 2003 when you began assembling the corporations to do it. We are quite sure that China Pond was equal to the Road to Damascus. And for that reason

Ron Besser  
One moment. Thank you.

Universal Father  
You and Paul of Tarsus received quite a jolt. The horse he rode reared and fell back on him. It broke all the ribs on the right side and two ribs on his left side. It broke his right leg at the ankle and cracked the tibia in the left leg. The individual leading the camel caravan in which Paul rode with, ran to his side, helped him to remount, and the Jewish women of Damascus took him inside, bound the wounds, and about three months later, he was able to hobble back out to mount a horse and return to Rome. Tiberius said well you're in no condition to serve me. You are dismissed.

Paul left at first grudgingly but then later organized Christianity into the churches in the Turkish, Greek, and Carpathian regions. To this day he has a monument in the Tarraco region which memorializes his trials and his work. He now appears in the New Testament, particularly as a chronicler. For those of you who do not know Paul, as Ron does, they get together quite often to compare notes. Ron is still suffering from the injury of the creative spirit. We can't hide it. We also can't hide the fact that the supreme attempted murder. It further damaged Ron and his structure. He has to walk with a cane and walks painfully.

The truth of the matter is that until today, Michael of Nebadon was ready to place Ron on probation and wait to see what he would do when the Regency began operating around him. But he surprised Michael of Nebadon yesterday to inform the talk host, Rachel Maddow that there are vast political changes coming to the United States government and that she might be able to forecast it, with an hour program. She is now looking at it seriously, Ron. She can't quite get through her head what you have in mind. I will leave it to you and Rachel if she contacts you again about what to say.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally, this is Michael of Nebadon. You Ron, are about to end this Light Line (which was called) because of my announcements. But let one more announcement pass the ears of those who did join. We are now quite sure that the entire idea of the Regency is now ready to go. I was about to draw some of it back. But now I know people like Ron abound not only in the United States, the Urantia Foundation, and the Fellowship, but they also abound in places like China and further away.

Ron Besser  
We are now going to close and thank every one of you. We're not going to go through any discussion. We are going to close the tape now and thank you for listening.

end
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 11:14:34 am by Raz »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)