Author Topic: In God we trust, without expecting anything, with much love  (Read 8 times)

Clency and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
To all

Mainly, to God, Universal Father of All, the same God for different religions even though they have different names.

Title: In God we trust, without expecting anything, with much love

I ask my Thought Adjuster to help me write the right words and phrases.
In God we trust is a strong phrase that is the essence of the finalists.
Finaliters are unshakable in their faith and trust in God, the universal Father of all.
=======
Initially, small observations mainly for visitors to the Serara Forum who are starting to read the Urantia Book, in a few brief words that do not exhaust the concept, but only give a small vision of the concept, in my limited vision as a human being:
- The Thought Adjuster is the fragment of God, Universal Father of all, in the minds of people who believe in God.
- The finaliters are human beings ascended from the evolutionary planets of time and space who arrive in Paradise, after a long walk in the heavens.
=======
Some information that I consider important that is in the Urantia Book and that is related to today's message (In God we trust).
- Perhaps one of the worst disappointments for Jesus' apostles was when Jesus performed great miracles and the apostles wanted to crown Jesus as king. And Jesus said no!
- In another passage in the Urantia Book it says that the finaliters, in short, and with my words, were unshakable in their faith in God, the Universal Father of all, as they were tested and tested and tested many times.
======= 

What do I want to say with my message today?

How many times do we, members and visitors of the Serara Forum, go to the heights with great joy when there is good news regarding God's various missions, including the return of Jesus... And then, we go to the plains, often sad about postponement of God's missions.

I'm comparing good moments (joy) as mountains and bad moments (sadness) as plains, just to figuratively demonstrate the ups and downs of our feelings linked to hope for a better world.

But if we stop to think for a moment, one of the maxims of the Urantia Book is that religion is personal.

Each person has a destiny.

Each person has something to evolve in their personality, in search of evolution from imperfection to perfection.
Many times, we become unfocused and lose track in our minds of what is most important, faith and trust in God, the Universal Father and the love between all of us, who are children of God, collectively, a collective and unique being. complementary.
=======
What I'm trying to say is a personal message to God, the Universal Father, but I share it for everyone's reflection:
- God, Universal Father of all, I love you and fully trust in the destiny you chose for me, without expecting anything, regardless of anything.
=======
On the other hand ...
Many beautiful lessons are brought by the Book A Course in Miracles dictated by Jesus to an English psychologist, mainly linked to forgiveness:
- One of the most beautiful lessons, for me, is that we are a collective being, a single child of God, the Father.
- Another important lesson is that giving and receiving are the same thing. Thus, I give to you, my brother, all the gifts and blessings that God, the Father, gave me.

- I needed to write some words, some sentences today, May 28, 2024, Tuesday.

Mainly in the sense that, as possible finalists, we must have trust in God, the Universal Father without expecting anything, just love and trust in God, the Universal Father, regardless of the destiny we live in our lives.

If we have this in our hearts, regardless of destiny, without expecting anything, each one will be welcomed with great love by God, the Universal Father and will have a chosen destiny for their own evolution.

=======

A todos

Principalmente, a Deus, Pai Universal de Todos, o mesmo Deus para diversas religiões mesmo tendo nomes diferentes.

Título: Em Deus nós confiamos, sem esperar nada, com muito amor

Eu peço para meu Ajustador do Pensamento me ajudar a escrever as palavras e frases certas.

Em Deus nós confiamos é uma frase forte e que é a essência dos finalitores.
Os finalitores são inabaláveis na fé e na confiança em Deus, Pai universal de todos.
=======
Inicialmente, pequenas  observações principalmente para os visitantes do Fórum Serara que estão começando a ler o Livro de Urantia, em poucas e resumidas palavras e que não esgotam o conceito, mas apenas dão uma pequena visão do conceito, em minha visão limitada como ser humano:
- O Ajustador do Pensamento é o fragmento de Deus, Pai Universal de todos, nas mentes das pessoas que acreditam em Deus.
- Os finalitores são seres humanos ascendentes dos planetas evolucionários do tempo e do espaço que chegam ao Paraíso, depois de uma longa caminhada nos céus.
=======
Algumas informações que eu julgo importante que estão no Livro de Urantia e que tem relação com a mensagem de hoje (Em Deus nós confiamos).
- Talvez uma das piores decepções para os apóstolos de Jesus foi quando Jesus fez grandes milagres e os apóstolos queriam coroar Jesus como rei. E Jesus disse que não!
- Em outra passagem do Livro de Urantia diz que os finalitores, em síntese, e com minhas palavras, eram inabaláveis na fé em Deus, Pai Universal de todos, pois foram testados e testados e testados muitas vezes.
=======

O que eu quero dizer com esta minha mensagem de hoje?

Quantas vezes nós, membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara, vamos para as alturas com muita alegria quando existem boas novas em relação as diversas missões de Deus, incluindo o retorno de Jesus... E depois, vamos para a planície, muitas vezes tristes com adiamento das missões de Deus.

Estou comparando momentos bons (alegria) como montanhas e momentos ruins (tristeza) como planícies, só para demonstrar de forma figurativa os altos e baixos de nossos sentimentos ligados a esperança de um mundo melhor.

Mas se pararmos para pensar um pouco, uma das máximas do Livro de Urantia é que a religião é pessoal.

Cada pessoa tem um destino.

Cada pessoa tem alguma coisa para evoluir em sua personalidade, em busca da evolução da imperfeição para a perfeição.
Muitas as vezes, ficamos desconcentrados e perdemos rumo em nossas mentes do que é mais importante, a fé e a confiança em Deus, Pai Universal e o amor entre todos nós, que somos filhos de Deus, de forma coletiva, um ser só coletivo e complementares.
=======
O que eu estou tentando dizer é uma mensagem pessoal para Deus, Pai Universal mas que compartilho para a reflexão de todos:
- Deus, Pai Universal de todos, eu o amo e confio plenamente no destino que escolheste para mim, sem esperar nada, independente de qualquer coisa.
=======
Por outro lado ...
Muitas lindas lições são trazidas pelo Livro um Curso em Milagres ditado por Jesus para uma psicologa inglesa, principalmente, ligadas ao perdão:
- Uma das lições mais lindas, para mim, é que somos um ser coletivo, um único filho de Deus, Pai.
- Outra lição importante, é dar e receber são a mesma coisa. Assim, eu dou a você meu irmão, todas as dádivas e bençãos que Deus, Pai me deu.

- Eu precisava escrever algumas palavras, algumas frases no dia de hoje, 28 de maio de 2024, terça-feira.

Principalmente no sentido de que, como possíveis finalitores devemos ter confiança em Deus, Pai Universal sem esperar nada, apenas amar e confiar em Deus, Pai Universal, independente do destino que vivemos em nossas vidas.

Se tivermos isto em nossos corações, independente do destino, sem esperar nada, cada um será acolhido com muito amor por Deus, Pai Universal e terá um destino escolhido para a própria evolução.

« Last Edit: Today at 17:23:09 by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)