Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon posted on 8 March 2024 1PM NY time  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael of Nebadon posted on 8 March 2024 1PM NY time
« on: March 08, 2024, 13:43:02 pm »
March 08. 2024
13:05 NYT zone
This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  You are expecting nothing but I am not so restrained.  We are releasing the following for you information:

"YESTERDAY, March 7th, was the anniversary for the issuance of the WTP patent to Ron.  He noted that was the case for you and let it drop more or less. 

"However, I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, have declared the matter severely important.  Why?

"Ron has declared war on the cabal once more and they are being severely punished, and as a result the entire matter of the insurrection is top most on the way to look at things again.  Let me say this:

"You as a Board of Directors, and you as group interest to read these things, are poorly examining your options, and Ron could care less, but I do care, and I am not making something obvious for all of you:

"We are also the MASTER UNIVERSE in all of its favors and declinations, and we are fully aware this is powerfully difficult to write Ron as you say it is like trying to plow a snow drift just to get the letters down, but I promise all of you I will not let this situation lay much longer.

"UVERSA has declared certain sectors of Urantia off limits.  Ron is not off limits, but some of you are due to a hard pack you carry of criticism and little more to do for yourselves.  For that reason I am seriously looking at this situation with a very critical eye as to what man is doing to his fellow man, and that includes Ron fully, as he refuses to  take sides with the criticisms he does hear.

"Therefore, from now on I am restricting issues he leaves uncovered for those humans who listen to this web site but have no good for t he situation as it is developing.  I make sure it is Me who develops these things, and for that reason the entire matter of UVERSA and URANTIA and the Urantia Foundation and assigns, are going to be placed off limits until they learn to know what they are talking about.  This morning a I heard a truant human declare his statement over tachyons to be fraudulent.  That man never heard of a tachyon until Ron brought it up and now wonders why he said what he did.  That individual is a revered home style issuer of false revelation to begin with and now is declaring something he does not know what he is talking about. 

"For reasons of my own let me state Ron's philosophy:  he says to me they can do what they want and say what they want, but I have no care about their views because I am provided some of this information directly from the deep space Master Force Organizers, and no body fool around with them ever.

"Ron is routinely smeared by the cabal and any spare individual spirit has to offer and that is until the Universal Father speaks, and they listen quietly, and you Ron boil at times, but let it pass as useless and without favor to those who entertain such low mileage wih spiritual dialog in the first place.  For reasons of State Ron we publish this post for all to see a decision of mine today.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
"I am ready to design my own WTP and let the Urantia Foundation learn what to do about it.

"I dare them to learn how Ron learns to do things without fanfare and succeeds where almost other fail.  I pay attention to work done carefully and out of sight.  He already learns what spirit does when work must be accomplished without a lo of comment.  For that reason then I am asking Ron to stand down not, but to make sure there are few announcements over what the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION is doing about world affairs including GAZA not, but  it does include WTP and  the CHRONICLES.

"Very few of you know Ron has prepared a lecture to close-by colleges to obtain history department cooperation.  So far no takers but wait until the next few weeks come by and there is a spiritual announcement on television about the Second Return.  Dare you take t his one on too with endless criticism?  He truly cares less what you say or do as it is already up here in spirit,  to provide the support and keepings of this project.  He desperately needs to hear what they have to say but so far they criticize him too, and he lets  them float into the silence they enjoy over their work as teachers in college history classes.  Today I am insisting Gettysburg College truly listen to what Ron send them this past year, as they are catching what is to be done by another psychic who is on the Board at Gettysburg, and she reports receiving the same message Ron received and sent to them well over a year ago.

"Today, the College Board of Regency at Gettysburg College authorized Department contact to speak to Ron on these matter; however, the Board of Regency asked for secrecy, and  they see Ron has offered to pay them up to one million dollars for their cooperation to produce history volumes on the Second Return.  For that reason I have authorized a payment of sizeable issue, and Ron if ever contacted will learn how to deal with them through a Melchizedek transfer to their synod meetings.  I close this off speaking to this audience in particular.

"I happen to know there are several historian teachers in institutions Ron would never know otherwise, but Ron thinks the Magisterial Foundation should gather a group of dedicated Historians to chronicle the Second Return of Christ for an on-hands deployment of writer talent to record the coming and doings of Jesus Christ when he returns shortly.  I command you Ron to desist now, and let this lie for now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania