Author Topic: Earth spinning  (Read 5247 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Earth spinning
« on: August 19, 2022, 05:08:41 am »
“I am Manatuba Melchizedek, the Second to the Planetary Prince, responding to your invite.”

Thank You, Manatuba, for taking up the offer, you can go ahead.

“Please, don’t confuse my name with Manitoba, a place in Winnipeg, Canada, where an old friend of yours has immigrated and founded a family. Back in the 60’s, there were three youngsters – you, Silvio and Paul – living in the same neighbourhood in your country, going to the same primary school and graduating to the same college. A friendship was borned among you three that was consolidated along the passing years which cannot be denied. Where there was one, the two others were not far away. You shared many things together and that friendship seemed to be broken with the departure of Silvio to Canada, followed some years later by your own fly to France, whereas Paul has remained in the country. Since then, all three of you have taken a different path, but your friendship is still ongoing, albeit separated by long distance, far away from one another. From time to time, you let them know of your new belief in a loving God and a Second Return of JESUS CHRIST, without trying to impose anything upon them. This kind of friendship is what the FATHER holds in high regards.”

“Now, let us talk about a subject that has kept your attention, while reading the latest news from different sources – it is about earth spinning. According to your scientists, the planet is spinning faster than before and they really don’t know the reason behind it, although several theories have been put forward. They are saying that climate change, seismic activity and ocean circulation all be to blame, but that there is no concern to panic. What they don’t know is that the planet earth is receiving energies from the Power Directors, so as to maintain an equilibrium in its rotation when it will be shaken up on its basement. That is all for to-day, speak to you again.”

Thank you MANATUBA, You are welcome.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.