Author Topic: ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK  (Read 5321 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
« on: August 20, 2022, 00:16:19 am »
ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK

By ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK.
Transmitter: René Durán.
August 18 2022 Phoenix AZ, 9:30 PM local time.

Good morning ARTHURA.
I am Rene.
And moved by the interest of improving my transmission skills and with great respect I invite you if you are here present you are welcome.

ARTHURA:
"In effect René, this is ARTHURA one of the most powerful MELCHIZEDEKS in existence in Nebadon, my priority in contacts with the transmitters is to contribute to their well-being and that they can make use of their potential abilities to the fullest, in these times when we will start the Missions I intend to help your skills lead to better performance.

I am ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK and as I said, it is my wish that each one of the transmitters be reliable in their tasks.  And I who now have this opportunity will not miss it to contribute.

The Universal Father
This is your Universal Father echoing the words of ARTHURA, have confidence in his work that you will achieve what you have not been able to.
This is the Father, and I remove myself.

Rene:
Thank you blessed Father for his contribution throughout my life and during the times in which he has transmitted thousands of messages to me, but the opportunity for change is always present and I will not miss it.

ARTHURA:
This is ARTHURA thanks René for giving me the opportunity
Thank you again and we will be working on the topic

Rene
Thank you Mr. ARTHURA, it is my pleasure to receive his words and his very important help so that I can listen perfectly

The end.

Rene.

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 09:43:40 am »
August 20, 2022. Samara. 17.30.

I would very much like to receive a message from Arthur, if I am worthy of such an honor in his eyes.

Write.

It really is Arthur. We are all looking forward to the planned events with great excitement. We are especially counting on you - our assistants, who can receive our messages. I think that further, after the announcement, it will be easier for us to communicate, because all the interference will be removed. We count on you and ask you to always be ready to receive our message. Even if the computer is turned off or not at hand, take a sheet of paper and write or dictate on your phone. It does not matter how the message is received, it is important to receive it and bring it to the people.

That's all for now. Wait for our further messages.

- Many thanks to dear Arthur for coming and dictating.

20 августа 2022. Самара. 17.30.
Очень бы хотелось получить сообщение от Артура, если я достоин в его глазах такой чести.
Пиши.
Это действительно Артура. Намечаемые мероприятия мы все ждем с большим волнением. Особенно мы рассчитываем на вас – наших помощников, которые могут принимать наши сообщения. Думаю, что дальше, после объявления, нам будет проще общаться, ибо все помехи будут удалены. Надеемся на вас и просим всегда быть в готовности принять наше сообщение. Даже если выключен компьютер или его нет под рукой, берите лист бумаги и записывайте или диктуйте на свой телефон. Не важно, как получено сообщение, важно его принять и довести до людей.
На этом пока все. Жди наших дальнейших сообщений.
- Огромное спасибо дорогой Артура за то, что пришел и продиктовал.