Author Topic: JESUS - Your Universe Destiny  (Read 4809 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - Your Universe Destiny
« on: August 26, 2022, 16:00:09 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Your Universe Destiny 
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 27/08/2022 5.40am (AEST)

This is JESUS. What I have to say is important to you all. It is to do with your life now and in eternal life as well. My words can and will infect you in ways that would otherwise not. Since what is to be said and understood in terms of your relationship with the Father is what I am mostly about because that is your eternal destiny. What the Consummator of Universe Destiny is, is to ensure that is the case in the Master Universe and why it is to be protected by such a powerful force and entity as it represents Infinity. 

For now it remains to be seen how your world can be reformed to receive the higher consciousness of Universe Destiny as that is the road ahead. My purpose is to steer your minds to that which is beyond your material reality. Your material reality is the earth on which you breathe and inhabit for a temporal time and then you pass on to the greater worlds that await you. There, you will discover so much more that will surprise you. 

I am here to reassure you of your destiny and your eternal journey with the Thought Adjuster that each one of you have and are guided in the way that the Universal Father so inspires with His love and care. There is no shortage of knowing that within you as you seek Him and Find Him. Each one of you has this light which shines your path when you seek the Source of your being. That is truly Divine. I am JESUS. I bid you a good day. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much JESUS.]