Author Topic: JESUS - The Disturbance and the Call for Helpers  (Read 4760 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - The Disturbance and the Call for Helpers
« on: August 28, 2022, 16:40:26 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: The Disturbance and the Call for Helpers
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 29/08/2022 5.53am (AEST)

This is JESUS. I am here via your Adjuster this morning as the rebels seem to do so much interference that I use your Adjuster. As it so happens you are out of sorts in mind this morning due to some dreams that you just got that were rather unsettling and disturbing. You also ask whoever that was to leave and not come back. Good riddance.
Never mind what it contained as those images are not true at all, but very bad as you got it good. Now this: I ask that you be on alert as to certain ways the rebels get in to disturb the peace and that is so subtle as to be deceiving. I have requested the Father to do something about these rebels as they are causing more disturbances and are not pleasant to be around with. 

The other thing that needs to be said is this: what is happening to some of you who are dealing with these disturbances is that it makes you more wary more so than usual and causes you to stand back a little so that this passes.  I assure you I am getting it too and I am just about up to here with it as much as most of you are. I call upon you to use your patience and due diligence in relation to what this is and place it in a box, as it were, until it is quiet again. Once there is a quiet place, we know there is a clear path for us to work in. For now Mantutia and Machiventia are monitoring who is entering and exiting the Urantia grid and there is quite a lot of traffic as these rebels seem to find a way to dodge under the radar and sneak around that go undetected. This is now being addressed by the Paradise Liaison forces who are also seeing to this as well.

I am reminded that there are forces at work we do not speak to that are now in places to catch all those rebels who slip and are found. They are not aware of what is around them and it will surprise them to know that the forces are very real indeed. It is a powerful tool the Father has for this particular problem we are having to deal with. Soon it will be cleared out and things will be a lot better in some days. 

Now this: I am JESUS. I am here to start the wagons on a long trail ahead and things are yet to load on those wagons and I have a need for helpers on this quest of mine. You all are most welcome as long as I have those who can transmit and do some of the work that I have to do, in relation to communications as this message does to you. You will find that I am in need of messengers/scribes as that is what is going to be needed along the trail when things start getting moving with the earth changes soon to show itself in various places. You, as messengers/scribes, will be able to hear the voice I use and relate this in speech or in writing as this is to you to read so as to inform you of what is happening and what can be done to improve the situation you may find yourself in. I am not going to be the hero here, but a guide, a counselor to allow you to THINK for yourself as to your future destiny if you so wish to pursue it in the FATHER’S WAY.  I capitalize those letters as that is truly the path ahead that I lead you to know of. It is truly up to you to choose the path of God or the path to extinction. It is that simple. 

The path of God is quite a journey and an amazing one as well. Let me tell you, that I have gone on it and am here to assure you how incredible it really is, and still is to me. The path to extinction is for those who are no longer interested in the pursuit of eternal life and destiny, and after much thought and persuasion, and if still not convinced, then the individual will be made aware that extinction means that “you will simply be no more”. That’s it: “no more”. What that means is that you are no longer a personality or an entity. Your life is recorded on high with the Adjuster’s records and you are no longer on the name list and you are gone, vanished by Spirit vaporization. 

I am not going into the details of this as it is so complex that it requires a lot of understanding in relation to Universe secrets. For now, the path of God is truly a fulfilling experience that makes for all those who pursue it even more profound in the way it increases your awareness of the great Source and Center of All. This is so big it requires an eternal adventure to appreciate all things concerning the Source, the great   “I AM”. That too is so engaging as well. It is for this reason that I am here with thee to enable your growth in the Spirit of God. 

I am JESUS. This will be all for now, more to come later. Good day and Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much JESUS.]