Author Topic: ARTHURA  (Read 4725 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
ARTHURA
« on: September 05, 2022, 10:04:04 am »
ARTHURA.

This is ARTHURA. Early on, you heard the topic CIVILIZATION, and as such, and my commitment to carry them forward, today I come with a very special dissertation so that you can see for yourself the facilities you have to exercise a profession as delicate and dignified as a broadcaster. first class.  That is my Intention to decisively bring you to meet your own SELF, with your capacity in a potential state and commit to bring it out and to exercise a development of the capacities that have been latent, that for that same reason you have not realized so much great is the capacity you have.
 There are no others on Urantia with the capabilities that you have, it is for this reason that your development is essential so that your service even in the courts is evidence of what you have accomplished, so great is your potential that once developed, your progress will be will manifest in how that feeling of inferiority that you have evolves, the evolution to which these peoples of Urantia are subjected in your path will be benefited by the effects of the changes that will be generated in the population from the transmissions in such a way that it is manifest.

I am ARTHURA and my commitment is evident to lead you and that your performance is excellent, we hope that your development is vital, progressive, with their collaboration, with their desire to serve, with their commitment to make sacrifices to become the best of what they are better.

I am the Universal Father, for the moment we leave our dissertation here

Thank you and I see by continuing to receive your transmissions that we gladly celebrate your goals.

The end.

Rene