Author Topic: November tapes  (Read 5268 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
November tapes
« on: November 04, 2023, 05:09:08 am »
Sharing and commenting the latest news with the attendees.
Here is the audio-recording : https://fccdl.in/iKkF2L3jqo
Friday 10/11/2023 is our next meeting. Thanks for tuning in.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: November tapes
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 07:22:00 am »
The LLF was not held as it must be, due to technical issues as I suppose it to be, but it makes me wonder whether it was not another attempt from the cabal to mess up the conference. Anyway, let us see what happen this next friday 17/11/2023 at 8pm local time. Sorry for this incommodity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023, 10:47:58 am »
In defense of you Clency, all of us are facing a very difficult transmission problem, and that is some defense leagues has entered into the issue of Urantia communications, particularly to the Lightline idea recently.  In truth I do not know what it is about, but I do know we are not facing a ban, but a trial to keep ourselves remotely concerned over issues of State on Urantia.  Those Urantia issues affecting our Lightline transmissions is war, war, war.   Just why this works against Lightlines is not well understood by me either Clency.  Your attitude is the right one, and hope to hold one next week, same time same station.  Thank you for your note here.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks:  "Ron is right Clency, and thank you for your pluck.  We on the highest levels are keeping it alive, but Urantia is under the guise of true horrors from a kaleidoscope of evil.   Ron says, 'war, war, war' and I agree it has cut some communication in general to transmitters, but keep in mind Clency, you do a parody of transmissions some times and that is only done to keep you well while your body heals from a deep indentation of heartless care by a cabal that thinks you are too dangerous not to hit once in a while.  We have never discussed this with you before, but keep your self working the usual schedule and attempt Lightline meetings as best you can. The French version is poorly received in France but your work is heard well in the morontial area very well and they hope you continue as I do, and as Ron does.  HE is the only one who truly knows your importance here on Urantia.  K"

Ron here - Michael is listening well Clency.  Just keep the faith.  l

END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2023, 07:05:33 am »
We had TARKUS as the MC and he introduced MACHIVENTA who talked about the REGENCY and the subsidiaries attached to her, whereas JESUS made a short, but sweet interlude, admonishing us not to lose faith, despite the world condition.
Here is the audio-recording : https://fccdl.in/aKJtyACJDn
Friday the 24th of November is our next session. See you there.