Author Topic: UMMO  (Read 4452 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
UMMO
« on: December 10, 2023, 13:56:40 pm »
UMMO is a planet light years away from URANTIA and the inhabitants are called the UMMITES in English or UMMAINS in French. They are very proficient in technology, more than we can aspire and it was by pure coincidence that they came to know about our existence in the year of 1950, when they visited our planet. They first landed in the south of France where they studied the ways of living and customs of the people. Later on, for reasons of incompatibility, they decided to move in Spain and there they worked with a little group of open-minded people who became very close in their endeavors to improve the life condition of the human-beings, by disclosing their advanced technology. To their appreciation, life on Urantia is quite pitiful, but I am talking about the Ummites because they have elaborated a plan to save our planet from extinction. My question is: will they collide with the MAGISTERIAL MISSIONS ?
For those who are inclined to the French language, there is a video on YouTube channel of about more than one hour which is very explicit.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.