Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This is Lightline Netherlands International for Monday, May 20, 2024
with your host Elise

We thank all of the Celestial Speakers who found the time to address the listeners during this call.
They were: Machiventa Melchizedek, the Universal Father and the Pleiadians

Machiventa Melchizedek also spoke through Ron, as did Monjoronson with Serara

Link to the tape: 

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240520_110017 
I am not able to answer this well but I gather you are concerned about serious damage to the planet too.  I heard no such explanation in the transmission, and left it unspoken.  The truth is that such a broken tectonic plate under the South China Sea would render Japan, the Koreas, and southern Japan, almost inoperable.  For that reason let me explain that the tectonic plates the US sits on are so remote in placement they are not affected by the South China Sea plates at all.  For that reason then you would have an immense hole in the side of the planet it not, but you would have an incredible death of the Sea around Japan and China, and now the Power Directors speak for us:

POWER DIRECTOR FIVE - I am the last person to describe this kind of problem because I do not think it can happen to Urantia.  But if it did happen, there is no way for you or anyone to worry what would happen because the FATHER would correct where possible and the rest of us would fall into line to see to it that the planet would recover as quickly as possible.  AGAIN I DO NOT THINK THIS CAN HAPPEN!  Bur since the problem exists in a proscriptive level right now, let us say it could happen, and then be done with it, as there is no evidence that it will occur.

Ron is desperately ill now and I doubt he can survive much more of this way of glamorizing disasters on your planet, as he is being prepared to join the Mansion World citizenry, and while not fighting it, he is sure there is nothing to stop his slide into oblivion.  Lemuel is very close to removing himself and so is Ron and so are a couple of others you do not know, who are quite rich in having this ability to transmit the Deities on high and in the Local Area.   For reasons I cannot state, Ron and the rest of them will become easily available to speak to all of you via a transmission soon.  They are indeed being prepared to speak through a transmission liaison but Ron is rocky enough right now he finds the whole idea slightly off course.  I do not know what the means, but I do know that today's lightline will be difficult without him, as Elise is ready but hardly apropos.  In that case we stay back and listen ourselves and Ron is worried about getting on as they have so smooshed his mind he cannot think strait to do all he has to.  In any case listen and listen well:

The entire matter is no longer a case of just leaving for Ron and Lemuel and maybe someone else, but the entire case of Ron as transmitter and the others too, will not be evident in death, but in a smile of terror not either, but a loss of the Urantia team that put together this entire regime of hearing what the Deities think.

1 - No longer will you have easy transmissions on Urantia if Ron dies;
2 - There is no infrastructure left in the preparticles on this world if that plant is not built soon.  I am not permitted to say anything more.
3 - The trial to produce a new Urantia Book will be placed on hold until there is someone using Ron's structure to produce any of the revelation is fully available.
4 - The entire piece of revelation Ron has promised to the world will be curtailed and no one hears much for another about 20 years.
5 - I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and the sad thing is I am calling Ron and the rest of the Board of Directors, except Elise and one other, home to face the music of producing so much hope and leaving it all alone, and that is on my orders now, as I am fully exercised over the entire mismatch of care and truancy they did not cause, but that they met and must leave the planet without doing free electricity or any thing else until I recommend to the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation, how to do better the next time, as they are fully responsible for making things work and no one stepped in to help at all.  I am not pleased with Ron disappearing on Urantia now, and see the Cabal has lost its sense of fairness and has pushed Ron to the brink of failure to live any longer.  For that reason I say good day and wish you all well until I can figure out what to do with Ron yet today. 
END 
=======
To all
=======
Will there be a healing center around the world when the Missions of God emerge?

Yes, the most important of all are the messages in the light of God to enable the spiritual evolution of people and all humanity and thus ensure that the majority of people continue their journey in the heavens after the physical death of the body.
         However, there are issues related to healing the body.
         Jesus did many healings when he was on our planet.
         I repeat again, the most important thing is the messages in the light of God in search of the eternity of the soul, but if there is also the possibility of physical cures it is something that many people can benefit from.
        Here in Brazil, in this year 2024, the film Predestinado (predestined) is being shown on Netflix.
       The predestined film is based on real events that happened in Brazil, unless I'm mistaken, mainly in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, where millions of people, Brazilians and different nationalities, were cured by a Brazilian medium that included Dr. Fritz, a German doctor from the First World War.
       Surgeries were often carried out using only a knife and people did not bleed and anesthesia was not even necessary.
       Possibly for this reason, my fellow countryman, the Brazilian Helder Poeta, has spoken here at Forum Serara several times about healing centers. He, Helder Poeta, must have seen this film on Netflix.
       This is why there is also the implicit request of Helder Poeta, a Brazilian like me, that if there are Healing centers in the missions of God, he requests that this also happens here in Brazil with the creation of a healing center!
       I already knew about this story since the 1970s, from Dr. Fritz, who incorporated and performed many cures, mainly with the medium Zé Arigó, in the 1940s to 1960s, as I read a lot.
       In 2022 it became a film. And now in the year 2024, it's on NETFLIX.
        I will transcribe a summary of the film on an English-language website:
=======
See website:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120589/
=======
Plot
       Based on a true story. Arigo, an uneducated man, happily married, father of six, is chosen by a mysterious force to rise up as a spiritually and supernaturally gifted surgeon. Miraculously healing thousands of desperate people, he now faces the scorn of the medical profession and his beloved Catholic church. Charged with crimes against the people his future is uncertain. Arigo, a simple, caring and deeply loving man who never sought fame or fortune, and whose encounters with multitudes of people, rich and poor, resulted in extraordinary healings beyond the explanation of medical science. The contrasting worlds of small town life in Brazil, politics, the Church and a penetrating voyage into the unknown, are played against a story line exposing the vulnerability of the human condition in all its characteristics and an eventual triumph against accepted beliefs.—james guyer
=======
Curiosities
          Based on the book "Arigo: The Surgeon of the Rusty Knife" by John G. Fuller.
=======
The real history
          Before being a movie about Spiritism is a real and incredible story about one of the greatest healing mediums - the Brazilian Zé Arigó.
          Zé Arigó was a famous medium and director of the Jesus Nazareno Spiritist Center, in his hometown, Congonhas do Campo, gaining national and international fame due to the extraordinary spiritual surgeries assisted by the Spirit called Dr. Fritz. Accused of charlatanism, he was convicted and imprisoned, later given amnesty by the then President of the Republic of Brazil, Juscelino Kubitschek, not mentioned on movie; then convicted and imprisoned again, despite strong popular appeal against his arrest. He was a contemporary and friend of Chico Xavier, José Herculano Pires and Divaldo Franco - the most notable spiritualist influencers of his time. Herculano was even his biographer and fearless defender of Arigó's moral integrity, in the midst of controversies in the spiritualist movement regarding the lesser interest of that medium in the doctrinal issues of Spiritism in relation to the work of healing, although his mediumistic abilities did not result in more serious doubts than evidence of an exuberant college, which was consecrated to the most needy people. Must be seen!

=======
Postscript
=======

Continuation about the predestined film, Arigó and the spirit of Dr. Fritz.
                  Below I will provide the link with the official trailer of the film in Portuguese. Despite being in the Portuguese language used in Brazil, the images alone speak a little about the real story that became a film.
                 There is a popular proverb here in Brazil and I believe it is also used in most countries around the world: - A picture is worth a thousand words.
                 Then watch the film trailer, even though it is in Portuguese (Brazil):
=======
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvHCFDkCOc
=======
                         The German doctor Dr. Fritz, who was in the First World War, incorporated the Brazilian medium Zé Arigó. This fact even became a book, unless I am mistaken, by an American writer, as this story had worldwide repercussions and constitutes one of the most striking real stories of world spiritualism.
                         Yes, this real story was followed by the world press at the time, including the US press.
                         Dr. Fritz performed physical healings in the name of Jesus.
                         At that time, unless I am mistaken, the Second World War was going on when the cures began. Unless I'm mistaken, then, it was around 1940 and continues until the medium's death in a car accident when the doctor had a heart attack, unless I'm mistaken in 1969.
                        Another curiosity that appeared in the film: - It is said that because of the cures, the small town of Congonhas in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais had a direct bus of pilgrims in search of cures, coming from Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Santiago (Chile) when At that time, there weren't even direct bus lines to the most famous Brazilian city, Rio de Janeiro, with these cities in Argentina and Chile, respectively, capitals of these states.
                         Newspaper headlines that appear in the film trailer:

- Miracle of Congonhas (An explanation: Congonhas is the name of the city in Minas Gerais where the cures were carried out).

- Have faith, Jesus will heal you!

- Arigó, the American mystery.

=======
A real story
Of faith, hope and charity
=======
The medium Zé Arigó affectionately called Dr. Fritz bald. And so Dr. Fritz is mentioned several times in the film.
=======
Normally, Dr. Fritz did not cure the medium Zé Arigo's closest family members. With the exception of a son of Zé Arigó who was cured after a long time asking for healing.
=======
It was also said in the film that in some cases there was no cure as it was the person's destiny to have an illness. And I understood that it was like a learning experience for the person.
=======
I recommend it to anyone who can watch the film on NETFLIX, mainly because it is based on real events that took place in Brazil between approximately the 1940s and the 1960s and involves faith in Jesus, as Dr. Fritz performed cures in the name of Jesus.
=======
About me
                           I also believe that a cure for my type 2 diabetes, that is, that which is acquired over time, is not expected for me.
                          This is so that I can learn from this situation.
                           Yes, in my life I have eaten healthily my entire life, and I have done a lot of research and discovered several ways to control diabetes at relatively normal levels, at prediabetes levels (blood glucose levels between 100 and 126) and even normal levels (blood glucose levels between 70 to 99).
                          I discovered several medicinal herbs that have a great effect on controlling diabetes, including powdered fenugreek, São Caetano melon also known in Brazil as bitter cucumber, cinnamon, and apple cider vinegar.

But my biggest surprise today is Kombucha, the fermented drink based on the fermentation of green tea, black tea or mate tea (yerba mate from gaucho chimarrão), with a colony of bacteria called Scoby de Kombucha.
                                                This drink originates in China

There is an American study, unless I am mistaken, in New York that everyone who took Kombucha in 4 weeks reduced their blood sugar levels when fasting at night.
                                                    The same is happening to me, as I'm drinking a glass of Kombucha every night on an empty stomach. And the biggest effect, for now, was with Kombucha made from whole apple juice.
                                       I myself am making artisanal Kombucha at home with various flavors. Currently, I'm drinking Kombucha with grape juice, but it didn't have much effect and I believe it's because grape juice is concentrated and has a lot of fructose, which is a type of sugar. I'm going to try making Kombucha from grape juice, but diluted with water, in the following proportion starting next week: one part organic whole grape juice and two parts filtered water. I hope that in this proportion grape juice Kombucha will be as beneficial as apple juice Kombucha has been.
=======
Site:
https://www.metropoles.com/saude/kombucha-tratar-diabetes-estudo
=======
Translation from Portuguese (Brazil) to English using Google Translate
=======

A study carried out at Georgetown University, in the United States, shows evidence that kombucha can help control blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. The discovery was published this Tuesday (1/8) in Frontiers in Nutrition magazine.

Kombucha is a drink made from the fermentation of sweetened teas, containing a culture of yeast and bacteria. The drink became popular because it offers benefits to the balance of intestinal flora, helping to improve intestinal function and strengthen the immune system.

Animal studies have already shown that these healthy bacteria could have effects on the metabolism of those who consume kombucha and modify the amount of sugar in the blood.

Study with kombucha

The research was carried out with 12 volunteers. They drank kombucha daily with dinner for four weeks, and drank a drink with a similar appearance and taste for another four weeks to compare results. Everyone should follow the same diet.

At the end of the experiment, blood tests performed before breakfast showed lower blood sugar levels among people who were consuming kombucha. The average glucose level dropped from 164 to 116 milligrams per 100 milliliters of blood in the volunteers after a month of drinking kombucha. The same was not seen with the drink used as a placebo.

The best results were seen in people who had poorly controlled blood sugar levels.

Kombucha has Chinese origins and has been consumed for thousands of years.

The researchers acknowledge that the research involved a limited number of volunteers and say that more studies need to be done to confirm the results. Kombucha consumption should not replace medical recommendations for controlling type 2 diabetes.

“To our knowledge, this is the first clinical trial examining the effects of kombucha in people with diabetes. Much more research needs to be done, but the results are very promising,” says study co-author Dan Merenstein of the Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington.

=======
Post Scritum 2:
=======
More information about Zé Arigó and Dr. Fritz's cures that took place in Brazil between approximately 1940 and 1971 when Arigó's physical death occurred.

=======
908,019 views May 3 2022
=======
It seems impossible, but this is a true story.

Through the spirit of Dr. Fritz, a German doctor who died during the First World War, José Arigó (Danton Mello) became a hope of healing for millions of people around the world.

He was the target of criticism from the most skeptical, but with the support of his wife (Juliana Paes), he managed to save countless lives through spiritual surgery.

Predestined to help without receiving anything in return, Arigó is today recognized as one of the greatest mediumistic phenomena in history.

=======
https://tangerina.uol.com.br/filmes-series/predestinado-arigo-espirito-dr-fritz-critica/
=======

Accelerated, Arigó and the Spirit of Dr. Fritz could be a series
The story is so strong that it deserved more screen time; read the review of Predestinado, starring Danton Mello and Juliana Paes

=======
Predestined: Arigó and the Spirit of Dr. Fritz is now showing in theaters.

The film, regardless of religion, needs to be seen by Brazilians. A

true story of José Arigó (1921-1971) is necessary, strong and reflects on prejudice in Tupiniquin lands.

The life of the medium from Minas Gerais deserves the big screen. And, because of its importance, the production is also worthy of streaming: Danton Mello could easily star in a series about the life savior.

In the interior of Minas Gerais, José Arigó (Danton Mello) became a hope for healing around the world.

Through the spirit of Dr. Fritz, a German doctor who died during the First World War (1914-1918), the miner was able to help 2 million sick people.

During his 20-year career, the protagonist constantly suffered from religious persecution.

The Catholic Church and the Physicians Association themselves wanted to prevent his mission on Earth.

But, without any type of incident, Mello's character never put anyone at risk.

While dealing with criticism, Arigó had the unconditional support of his wife, Arlete (Juliana Paes).

And so he never gave up.

It's no wonder that the miner saved millions of people.

Through spiritual surgery, the protagonist did not receive remuneration for his medical practice.

The importance of Arigó

The film's biggest success is simply telling the story of Arigó and Dr. Fritz.

Despite being Brazilian, José has not had his story told today.

The people don't know a national hero.

Thus, Predestined arrives at the right time.

In election times, prejudice can blind a nation.

And, depending on the outcome, faith could go away for four years or more.

The new national film arrives to ridicule any type of intolerance and introduce spirituality to viewers.

Predestined: Arigó and the Spirit of Dr. Fritz has the complicated task of condensing more than 20 years of Danton Mello's character into less than two hours of film.

So, at certain points in the plot, the audience may feel an acceleration or lack of depth.

And, according to the film, Arigó had emblematic moments in his routine.

Every day, through spiritual surgery, he changed the lives of dozens of patients forever.

The story could perfectly be structured as a series to deliver the true message of Predestined.

But don't let that discourage you.

The plot teaches, reflects and can even change your future.

Just arrive at the theaters this weekend with an open mind.

=======
A todos
=======

Haverá centro de curas pelo mundo quando surgirem as Missões de Deus?

Sim, o mais importante de tudo são as mensagens na luz de Deus para possibilitar a evolução espiritual das pessoas e de toda a humanidade e assim fazer com que a maioria das pessoas continuam a caminhada nos céus após a morte física do corpo.
          Mas, existe questões ligadas a cura do corpo.
          Jesus fez muitas curas quando esteve em nosso planeta.
          Eu repito novamente, o mais importante são as mensagens na luz de Deus em busca da eternidade da alma, mas se houver também a possibilidade de curas físicas é algo que muitas pessoas poderão ser beneficiadas.
           Aqui no Brasíl, neste ano de 2024, está sendo exibido no Netflix - o filme Predestinado (predestinado).
          O filme predestinado é baseado em fatos reais que aconteceram no Brasil, salvo engano, principalmente, nas décadas de 1940, 1950 e 1960, onde milhões de pessoas, brasileiros e diversas nacionalidades, foram curados por um medium brasileiro que incorporava o Dr. Fritz, um médico alemão da primeira guerra mundial.
          As cirurgias muitas vezes eram feitas apenas com faca e as pessoas não sangravam e nem era necessário anestesia.
          Possivelmente por isso, meu conterrâneo, o brasileiro Helder Poeta tem falado aqui no Fórum Serara várias vezes sobre centro de curas. Ele, Helder Poeta, deve ter visto este filme no Netflix.
            Por isto também tem o pedido implicito de Helder Poeta, um brasileiro como eu, de que se houver centros de Curas nas missões de Deus, solicita que isso também ocorra aqui no Brasil com a criação de  um centro de cura!
            Eu já conhecia sobre esta história desde a década de 1970 do Dr. Fritz que incorporou e fez muitas curas, principalmente com o médiun Zé Arigó, nas décadas de 1940 a 1960, pois eu leio muito.
            No ano de 2022 virou filme. E agora neste ano de 2024, está no NETFLIX.
             Vou transcrever um resumo do filme em site do idioma inglês:
=======
Vide site:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120589/
=======
Enredo
           Based on a true story. Arigo, an uneducated man, happily married, father of six, is chosen by a mysterious force to rise up as a spiritually and supernaturally gifted surgeon. Miraculously healing thousands of desperate people, he now faces the scorn of the medical profession and his beloved Catholic church. Charged with crimes against the people his future is uncertain. Arigo, a simple, caring and deeply loving man who never sought fame or fortune, and whose encounters with multitudes of people, rich and poor, resulted in extraordinary healings beyond the explanation of medical science. The contrasting worlds of small town life in Brazil, politics, the Church and a penetrating voyage into the unknown, are played against a story line exposing the vulnerability of the human condition in all its characteristics and an eventual triumph against accepted beliefs.—james guyer
=======
Curiosidades
            Based on the book "Arigo: The Surgeon of the Rusty Knife" by John G. Fuller.
=======
A real history
             Before to be a movie about Spiritism is a real and incredible history about one of the greatest healing mediums - the brazilian Zé Arigó.
           Zé Arigó was a famous medium and director of the Jesus Nazareno Spiritist Center, in his hometown, Congonhas do Campo, gaining national and international fame due to the extraordinary spiritual surgeries assisted by the Spirit called Dr. Fritz. Accused of charlatanism, he was convicted and imprisoned, later given amnesty by the then President of the Republic of Brazil, Juscelino Kubitschek, not mentioned on movie; then convicted and imprisoned again, despite strong popular appeal against his arrest. He was a contemporary and friend of Chico Xavier, José Herculano Pires and Divaldo Franco - the most notable spiritist influencers of his time. Herculano was even his biographer and fearless defender of Arigó's moral integrity, in the midst of controversies in the spiritist movement regarding the lesser interest of that medium in the doctrinal issues of Spiritism in relation to the work of healing, although his mediumistic abilities did not result in more serious doubts than evidence of an exuberant college, which was consecrated to the most needy people. Must to be seen!

=======
Post Scriptum
=======

Continuação sobre o filme predestinado, Arigó e o espírito do Dr. Fritz.

Abaixo vou informar o link com o trailer oficial do filme no idioma português. Apesar de estar no idioma português usado no Brasil, as imagens por si só falam um pouco sobre a história real que virou filme.

Existe um provérbio popular aqui no Brasil e que eu acredito também é na maior parte dos países do mundo: - Uma imagem vale mais do que mil palavras.

Então vejam o trailer do filme, mesmo sendo no idioma português (Brasil):

=======
=======
O médico alemão Dr. Fritz que esteve na primeira guerra mundial, incorporava no médium brasileiro Zé Arigó. Este fato até virou livro, salvo engano, de um escritor americano, pois esta história teve repercussão mundial e constitui uma das mais marcantes histórias reais do espiritismo mundial.

Sim esta história real foi acompanhada pela imprensa mundial da época, incluindo, a imprensa dos EUA.

Dr. Fritz fazia as curas físicas em nome de Jesus.

Naquela época, salvo engano, estava acontecendo a segunda guerra mundial quando começaram as curas. Salvo engano, então, foi por volta de 1940 e continuo até a morte do médium em um acidente de carro quando o médico teve um ataque cardiáco, salvo engano em 1969.

Outra curiosidade que apareceu no filme: - É falado que por causa das curas, a pequena cidade de Congonhas no estado brasileiro de Minas Gerais tinha ônibus direto de peregrinos em busca de cura, vindo de Buenos Aires (Argentina) e Santiago (Chile) quando naquela época sequer existiam linhas de ônibus direto para a mais famosa cidade brasileira que é a cidade do Rio de Janeiro, com estas cidades da Argentina e do Chile, respectivamente, capitais destes Estados.

Manchetes de jornal que aparece no trailer do filme:
- Milagre de Congonhas (Uma explicação: Congonhas é o nome da cidade de Minas Gerais em que foram feitas as curas).
- Tenha fé, Jesus vai curar você!
- Arigó, o mistério americano.
=======
Uma história real
De fé, esperança e caridade
=======
O médium Zé Arigó chamava carinhosamente o Dr. Fritz de careca. E assim é mencionado várias vezes no filme o Dr. Fritz.
=======
Normalmente, o Dr. Fritz não curava os familiares mais próximos do médium Zé Arigo. Com exceção de um filho de Zé Arigó que foi curado depois de um longo tempo pedindo por cura.
=======
Também foi dito no filme que em alguns casos não havia cura, pois era o destino da pessoa ter uma doença. E eu entendi que era como se fosse um aprendizado para a pessoa.

=======
Quem puder assistir ao filme no NETFLIX eu recomendo, principalmente, por se basear em eventos reais acontecidos no Brasil entre aproximadamente as décadas de 1940 até a década de 1960 e envolver a fé em Jesus, pois o Dr. Fritz fazia as curas em nome de Jesus.
=======
Quanto a mim
Também eu acredito que não é previsto para mim a cura de minha diabetes tipo 2, ou seja, aquela que é adquirida com o tempo.
Isto se deve para eu ter um aprendizado com esta situação.
Sim, em minha vida eu me alimentei de forma saudável, a vida inteira, e fiz muitas pesquisas e descobri várias maneira de controlar a diabetes em níveis relativamente normais, a nível de pre-diabetes (glicemia entre 100 a 126) e até normal (glicemia entre 70 a 99).
Descobri várias ervas medicinais com grande efeito no controle de diabetes, entre elas, feno grego em pó, melão de são caetano também conhecido no Brasil como pepino amargo, canela, vinagre de maça.

Mas a minha maior surpresa, na atualidade é Kombucha, a bebida fermentada com base na fermentação de chá verde, chá preto ou chá mate (erva-mate do chimarrão gaúcho), com uma colônia de bacterias chamada Scoby de Kombucha.

Esta bebida de origem na China

Existe estudo americano, salvo engano, em Nova Iorque que todos que tomaram Kombucha em 4 semanas diminuíram os níveis de açúcar no sangue em jejum de noite.

O mesmo está acontecendo comigo, pois estou tomando uma taça de Kombucha todas as noites em jejum. E o efeito maior, por enquanto, foi com a Kombucha de suco de maça integral.

Eu mesmo estou fazendo Kombucha artesanal em casa com vários sabores. Atualmente, estou tomando Kombucha com suco de uva, mas não deu tanto efeito e eu acredito que é por que o suco de uva é concentrado e tem muita frutose que é um tipo de açúcar. Vou experimentar fazer Kombucha de suco de uva, mas diluído em água, na seguinte proporção a partir da semana que vem: uma parte de suco de uva integral orgânico e duas partes de água filtrada. Eu espero que nesta proporção a Kombucha de suco de uva seja tão benéfico como tem sido a Kombucha de suco de maça.
=======
Site:
https://www.metropoles.com/saude/kombucha-tratar-diabetes-estudo
=======
Tradução do idioma português (Brasil) para o idioma inglês pelo Google Tradutor
=======

Um estudo feito na Universidade de Georgetown, nos Estados Unidos, mostra evidências de que a kombucha pode contribuir com o controle dos níveis de açúcar no sangue em pessoas com diabetes tipo 2. A descoberta foi publicada nesta terça-feira (1º/8) na revista Frontiers in Nutrition.

A kombucha é uma bebida feita a partir da fermentação de chás adoçados, contendo uma cultura de leveduras e bactérias. A bebida se popularizou por oferecer benefícios ao equilíbrio da flora intestinal, ajudando a melhorar o funcionamento do intestino e a fortalecer o sistema imunológico.

Estudos com animais já mostraram que essas bactérias saudáveis poderiam causar efeitos no metabolismo daqueles que consomem kombucha e modificar a quantidade de açúcar no sangue.

Estudo com kombucha
A pesquisa foi feita com 12 voluntários. Eles beberam kombucha diariamente no jantar, durante quatro semanas, e tomaram uma bebida com aparência e sabor semelhantes por outras quatro semanas para comparação dos resultados. Todos deveriam seguir a mesma dieta.

Ao final do experimento, exames de sangue realizados antes do café do manhã mostraram níveis de açúcar no sangue mais baixos entre as pessoas que estavam consumindo kombucha. A média de glicose caiu de 164 para 116 miligramas por 100 mililitros de sangue dos voluntários após um mês bebendo kombucha. O mesmo não foi visto com a bebida usada como placebo.

Os melhores resultados foram observados em pessoas que tinham os níveis de açúcar no sangue mal controlados.

A kombucha tem origem chinesa e é consumida há alguns milhares de anos

Os pesquisadores reconhecem que a pesquisa contou contou com um número limitado de voluntários e afirmam que mais estudos precisam ser feitos para confirmar os resultados. O consumo da kombucha não deve substituir as recomendações médicas para o controle da diabetes tipo 2.

“Até onde sabemos, este é o primeiro ensaio clínico que examina os efeitos do kombucha em pessoas com diabetes. Muito mais pesquisas precisam ser feitas, mas os resultados são muito promissores”, afirma o coautor do estudo, Dan Merenstein, da Escola de Medicina da Universidade de Georgetown, em Washington.

======= 
Post Scritum 2:
======= 
Mais informações sobre Zé Arigó e as curas do Dr. Fritz que aconteceu no Brasil entre aproximadamente 1940 até 1971 quando houve a morte física de Arigó.

======= 
908.019 visualizações  3 de mai. de 2022
======= 
Parece impossível, mas esta é uma história real. 

Através do espírito de Dr. Fritz, médico alemão falecido durante a Primeira Guerra Mundial, José Arigó (Danton Mello) se tornou uma esperança de cura para milhões de pessoas ao redor do mundo. 

Ele foi alvo de críticas por parte dos mais céticos, mas com o apoio de sua esposa (Juliana Paes), conseguiu salvar inúmeras vidas por intermédio da cirurgia espiritual. 

Predestinado a ajudar sem receber nada em troca, Arigó é hoje reconhecido como um dos maiores fenômenos mediúnicos da história.

======= 
https://tangerina.uol.com.br/filmes-series/predestinado-arigo-espirito-dr-fritz-critica/
======= 
Acelerado, Arigó e o Espírito do Dr. Fritz poderia ser série
A história é tão forte que merecia mais tempo de tela; leia a crítica de Predestinado, estrelado por Danton Mello e Juliana Paes
======= 
Predestinado: Arigó e o Espírito do Dr. Fritz já está em cartaz nos cinemas. 

O  filme, independentemente de religiões, precisa ser visto pelos brasileiros. A

história verdadeira de José Arigó (1921-1971) é necessária, forte e reflete sobre o preconceito em terras tupiniquins. 

A vida do médium mineiro merece as telonas. E, por conta de sua importância, a produção também é digna do streaming: Danton Mello poderia facilmente estrelar uma série sobre o salvador de vidas.

No interior de Minas Gerais, José Arigó (Danton Mello) se tornou uma esperança de cura ao redor do mundo. 

Através do espírito de Dr. Fritz, médico alemão que morreu durante a Primeira Guerra Mundial (1914-1918), o mineiro foi capaz de ajudar 2 milhões de pessoas doentes.

Durante seus 20 anos de carreira, o protagonista sofreu constantemente com a perseguição religiosa. 

A Igreja Católica e a própria Associação dos Médicos queriam impedir sua missão na Terra. 

Mas, sem qualquer tipo de incidente, o personagem de Mello nunca colocou alguém em risco.

Enquanto lidava com as críticas, Arigó contou com o apoio incondicional de sua mulher, Arlete (Juliana Paes). 

E, por isso, ele nunca desistiu. 

Não é à toa que o mineiro salvou milhões de pessoas. 

Por intermédio da cirurgia espiritual, o protagonista não recebeu remuneração por sua prática médica.

A importância de Arigó

O maior acerto do filme é simplesmente contar a história de Arigó e do Dr. Fritz. 

Apesar de ser brasileiro, José não teve sua história contada nos dias atuais. 

O povo não conhece um herói nacional. 

Assim, Predestinado chega na hora certa.

Em tempos de eleição, o preconceito pode cegar uma nação.

E, dependendo do resultado, a fé pode ir embora por quatro anos ou mais. 

O novo filme nacional chega para esculachar qualquer tipo de intolerância e introduzir a espiritualidade aos espectadores.

Predestinado: Arigó e o Espírito do Dr. Fritz tem a complicada tarefa de condensar mais de 20 anos do personagem de Danton Mello em menos de duas horas de filme. 

Então, em certos pontos da trama, o público pode sentir uma aceleração ou a falta de aprofundamento.

E, de acordo com o filme, Arigó teve momentos emblemáticos em sua rotina. 

Todo dia, através da cirurgia espiritual, ele mudava a vida de dezenas de pacientes para sempre. 

A história poderia perfeitamente ser estruturada como uma série para entregar a verdadeira mensagem de Predestinado.

Mas não deixe isso te desanimar. 

A trama ensina, reflete e pode até mudar seu futuro. 

Basta chegar aos cinemas neste fim de semana com a cabeça aberta. 

Hello Ron, sorry I missed Sunday's LL, that's a first for me in some time.  I always look forward to hearing you on Sundays. 
 the rupture of these SE Asia tectonic plates could render a huge whole into the plant's side, and if that happens the planet would have to be evacuated.
Your post on the tectonic plates was troublesome so I look at a map of the plates and saw that Japan, Taiwan, Formosa and South Korea are sandwich between the Philippine plate and the China plate.  How is it that these small areas of land could cause an evacuation of the planet if they sink?  One would think of a very huge tsunami at best. As always, you're in my prayers, thank you.

Weydevu

Ron Besser  
Well, hello, everybody. It's the second Light Line for today, the 19th of May 2024, at 5 pm.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon, everyone. We attempted to clear the telephone service before Ron got on and discovered that it is not very good at all. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Ron Besser  
Could Mother's Day approaching have something to do with it?

Michael of Nebadon  
It might now that you think of it. What I want to cover and I'm not going to take the full hour is something quite serious that I want you to understand. And Elise I hope you put this tape up. Ron's almost too ill to even remember. I want you all to understand that we have just spent over three years trying to put together a mission to Urantia. Well, what I find is that any proposed mission to Urantia must go through the Planetary Prince and others including Machiventa Melchizedek. That is because the Planetary government and other issues with revelation are naturally encircuited with the Melchizedeks. But I am finding it so difficult to obtain Melchizedek cooperation, that I'm asking them for an explanation.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek Ron, do you think you are in full contact with Michael?

Ron Besser  
Of course, I can't prove it. But it sounds as though I am and I have no idea what he's talking about. But I'm sure he will explain. If it is Michael, you can question it. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael. I admit your honesty Ron is truly scarifying. You know darn well this is Michael. In any case, I want it to be known that at 5 pm I started this Light Line on time. Ron, you're not doubting it yet.

Ron Besser  
No, I'm questioning it but I'm not doubting it.

Michael of Nebadon  
I want you to understand that you are doing something illegal.

Ron Besser  
I'm enjoying it.

Michael of Nebadon  
But that it's illegal. I fully don't like your attitude, young man.

Ron Besser  
Well, it is my attitude to let you go forward as long as you dare. I appeal to the Melchizedeks to provide any information they can that they know of if you are genuinely making this call on behalf of Salvington.

Michael of Nebadon  
That is insidious to begin with. And second of all, I quit.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa, Ron. You have proved the test that you are ready for the big time. The truth of the matter is you're seeing the feet of a female.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And what is it she's wearing?

Ron Besser  
A black shoe. What I would call something like a loafer.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes. And what does it tell you?

Ron Besser  
Well, someone is dressed like female but I do not know that it's female. It looks like it's female. But that is deceptive if she wants it to be. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Now this: I have called for the 5 pm meeting of this group and whoever wished to attend, and it is seven, including Ron, right now. That's fine. The other 10 or 13 choose not to bother with it. It's not interesting enough. Well, fine. I want to tell the Melchizedeks, they can go jump in the lake. And for reasons of state Ron, you are extraordinary. This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. We had to make one final choice and you have proven that you are fully reliable and are able to ascertain your position. What I'm talking about, and we'll be done in about 10 minutes is that I asked for an additional Light Line today and you granted it as necessary because I really am your boss. The rest of those who joined today are fully capable of broadcasting themselves. But they chose not to today in order to ascertain why you're holding a second Light Line. Why are you? Because Michael of Nebadon requested it again. That's enough. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this is Michael of Nebadon. How do you know it wasn't the cabal?

Ron Besser  
I had no such warning. And I had every reason to believe it was Michael requesting it. I could have been wrong.

Michael of Nebadon  
You're not wrong. Now this to you, Ron, you're the only human on Urantia at this point whom I fully trust to take this message. I am not appearing further on Urantia until it is understood that the idea of an appearance of a Creator Son on Urantia is important. We have spent since 1992 a huge amount of time and effort to make it clear that we speak to Urantia all the time. But humans are so bored with it that they choose or not choose to listen occasionally to Light Lines. For your information, Ron the Sunday Light Line will continue to be held. I will decide whether the other Light Lines are to be held. And for that reason, we continue with the schedule. You are Elise doing a Light Line yourself and that is important on Monday, continue. I don't know what to say to those other than Ron what to do about Light Lines. And further to you Ron: Dominick is 'not here today because he's not aware of a Light Line. You didn't send it.

Ron Besser  
No.

Michael of Nebadon  
Well, I understand now you usually see him but he's not here today.

Ron Besser  
No.

Michael of Nebadon  
What does it mean?

Ron Besser  
I haven't a clue. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And that is the truth. For your information, Ron, the entire enterprise may close shortly. Just be glad it closes peacefully. And for that reason, you are not going to die. But you are going to stay the course while we foreclose some of the others. I want you to all know that the entire mission to Urantia is not over. The Magisterial Sons will sound the bugle pretty soon. You may stand your course, Ron. You're not going to die. Yes. Even though you want to at this point.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Michael of Nebadon  
But we have a serious consternation with all others. And fully this: we may reorganize how it's done. I have nothing further to say. The eight people who are on this right now have nothing further to hear. But I want you to know that we have taken control of your means to do these Light Lines and that those that couldn't tie in are questionable. Those that did tie in have a full reference to what is to happen. I have a Monday Light Line with you, Elise. Monday, please attend to it. The Tuesday Light Line with Dominick is questionable. The Wednesday Light Line with Lemuel. He is very ill, we will see. I am not forecasting the Sunday Light Line with you, Ron. But stand at attention because you have something to hear shortly. It's up to you to publish it or not.

Ron Besser  
All right. I am unmuting this and I want to hear from any of you with questions or statements about today. Do you have anything to say? You're all unmuted. You're all unmuted. Just open up.

Valerie  
I have one comment to make Ron that nobody knew about this Light Line other than those who were on the first one because it wasn't posted on the website.

Speaker 1  
Well, you know you were told, that is all that is essential as far as Michael is concerned.

Valerie  
And I understand that but we learned on the first call at two o'clock. They they would not have a way to know about this five o'clock.

Speaker 1  
I told everybody on the first one. I don't see why there should be any question.

Elise  
Ron, may I answer that? This is Elise.

Ron Besser  
Yes. Yes.

Elise  
Okay. Valerie, I think you're asking about the tape being placed on the discussion forum. The first tape.

Valerie  
I just made a comment that nobody knew about this 5 pm meeting unless they were on the first Light Line. Why they are not here now, I can't understand it. But

Elise  
The first Light Line, it was announced in a message on the discussion forum, if you read it well, and the second Light Line, the 5 pm Light Line was mentioned at the two o'clock Light Line. And the reason that you have not found the recording on the discussion forum is that I am not able to place it there because it is not there. I cannot find it. There is no recording available from the two o'clock Light Line. But everything could have been found in the discussion forum, in the messages. That's all I can say about it. Thank you, Valerie. Thank you, Ron. Go ahead, please Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, is there any questions?

Amethyst  
I have a comment. I usually use the internet to get on and listen to the Light Line. I tried several Light Lines, it just wouldn't work. I'm wondering if others had trouble making the connection and it wouldn't work.

Ron Besser  
I think that was Amethyst.

Amethyst  
Hello.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, you're back on. You are receiving the backlash from cabal. I have no control over it.

Amethyst  
What I was suggesting was that maybe that's why there weren't more people on. Maybe other people had trouble as well.

Speaker 1  
Well, I think that's it precisely. Yeah, we've gone forward with what we have left. I can't get at the cabal. But that is what is driving this in spite of our choices to avoid them. We'll do the best we can and we'll leave this when we're done. Whenever that is.

Amethyst  
And even with this call it warbles. And I'm only picking up certain phrases now and then.

Speaker 1  
Yeah, well that's bad. You're coming in very bad too. You're fading in and out, which is very unusual, Amethyst.

Amethyst  
Yes. And that's the way I'm receiving you as well.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, well. That is a bad connection, I suppose informed by the cabal. I don't know who to appeal to or how to make it better. But we are on the whip of a cabal that knows no end to its misery. And I just simply have to appeal either to Melchizedek or Michael to explain it or tell us to get off. I'm sorry, Amethyst. I've got the same problem.

Amethyst  
Yeah.

Ron Besser  
Anybody else?

Valerie  
May I ask a question? Ron, may I ask a question? Hello. Hello, hello.

Ron Besser  
I don't know who's speaking.

Valerie  
This is Valerie. I would like to ask the question, but I don't know if I'm heard.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, you're heard now. You weren't at the beginning.

Valerie  
Okay. So, since the tape is now questionable if it'd be fine. The first time at 2 pm we heard Father Michael saying that the missions will go forward and the Magisterial Sons are coming, and that the US government will know and it will be different, but they will pursue it. And this time this second time, you said that we need to plan it again or rearrange it. So is this conflicting information, or I just didn't get the gist of it?

Speaker 1  
Valerie, you're right, it's conflicting. I don't know how to straighten it out on the bottom. That's where I am. And you are. We've got all this paraphernalia above us and it is neither working correctly nor do we have a good day for a transmission. However, I don't know if Michael is genuinely available again or Machiventa. I appeal to them to make a statement if they can. Just a minute.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I am quite sure Ron that you have followed procedure to the point that you are well heard. But we now have to truncate all of this because there is an important announcement coming first to us and then I will make it available to you.

Ron Besser  
Well, how much time is involved Machiventa? Perhaps hours. Well, then it is pointless to keep this line open when we don't know how much time is to elapse. So unless there is something you want to go over, we'll close it down and just say we had a lousy time.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. The truth of the matter is that there is nothing further we can elucidate at this time, except to say thank you to all who did show up. And that's seven of you. And we will be back. This is Sunday. We will be back during the other Light Lines this week to explain something if we can get the telephone to work properly. So thank you, all of you for showing up, and that is the eight of you. And I thank you and I'm going to say goodbye.

Ron Besser  
Thank you everybody. Bye-bye.

end
To HelderPoeta: 

Don't forget that Lucifer and Caligastia were the Father of lies.  And they laid the seeding and groundwork for deception on this planet.  Like you I believe it should be a crime to false advertise.  [I can't stand to be trick into believing in something that's based on a lie] I believe it should be a crime for our politicians to lie to the general public and so on.  Some people lie to save themselves from public embarrassment others lie to scam people for their money and some people are just habitual liars.  Now be careful of the internet and YouTube because people lie to get ratings and the more ratings or more people you get to watch what you put up the more they get paid. I'm sure you know these things but sometimes we forget.
GOD BLESS.

Weydevu

I want to thank you and the Pleiadeans for this post on healing.  Most of us on this list are up there in age and I'm sure a lot of times we wake up sometimes and something is wrong with our bodies.  It felt alright when we went to sleep but not so when we woke up. 

Could you SongatSunrise or the Pleiadeans explain this statement:
Don't forget to ASK. YOU have to give the permission to be healed.

Thank you

Weydevu 
To all

In the same way, as René commented, I was not at Lightline USA today, Sunday, as I had previously been notified that it would be canceled and there was no Lightline warning for today, May 19, 2024, Sunday. But I understand that it is perfectly understandable for extraordinary Lightline to happen without prior notice due to urgent matters.

Yes, I quickly read about the emergency issues regarding our planet.

I pray for God, Father to protect our planet and humanity and for God's various missions to take place on our planet for the spiritual recovery of our humanity that needs it so much.

But above all, I fully trust in God, the Universal Father of all, with much love, regardless of destiny.

=====

A todos

Da mesma forma, que René comentou, eu não estive na Lightline USA de hoje, domingo, pois tinha sido avisado anteriormente que estaria cancelado e não houve nenhum aviso de Lightline para o dia de hoje, 19 de maio de 2024, domingo. Mas eu entendo que é perfeitamente compreensível que aconteça Lightline extraordinária sem aviso prévio por questões urgentes.

Sim, eu li rapidamente sobre as questões emergenciais em relação ao nosso planeta.

Eu rezo para Deus, Pai proteger nosso planeta e a humanidade e para que as diversas missões de Deus aconteçam em nosso planeta para recuperação espiritual de nossa humanidade que tanto precisa.

Mas acima de tudo, eu confio plenamente em Deus, Pai Universal de todos com muito amor, independente do destino.

With lots of love to everyone
I would have been in the call, but there was no announcement posted in the forum. 
Thank you Elise. 
Start by learning about energy as frequency. Those frequencies will have a wave form. Even a color. Everything has a frequency to it

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10