• Email
"WTP"
« on: June 04, 2022, 21:25:02 pm »
"WTP"

By the Universal Father.
Rene Durán transmitter.
June 4 2022 Phoenix AZ, 3:47 AM

"WTP"

"This is your Universal Father directing a short dictation to my son the scribe. It is for no apparent reason that the process of consubstantializing of the patent of that wonderful process of electrification of Urantia, through the innovative process of electronic transmission without wires, had been stopped, it is to be noted that Ron Besser has very bravely proceeded with the dictation to pick up every single detail to materialize.

"We have prepared every single detail without the slightest objection to deliver the largest experiment ever successful here on Urantia lands.

"Today, the Earth, the beautiful Urantia, is among the most advantageous in this matter, as we said before, which is for no apparent reason, but that does not mean that the nefarious intentions of the directors have to be hidden.

"I am your Universal Father revealing in a simple way the patent delivery process that is underway and that you, the members of the forum, will first have the opportunity to concretely visualize that achievement that you have achieved.

"Today, it will be the most significant watershed that we have started, and from there others of singular importance can be glimpsed.

"I am your Universal Father with cause for satisfaction in delivering this portentous announcement to the most advanced transmitters on Urantia."

Thank you Father, it is a singular source of satisfaction to hear these advances from you.

The end.

Rene
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 21:29:59 pm by Rene A Duran »

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "WTP"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 08:02:49 am »
A request to the transmitter for a formal clarification, as I think the word stopped is understood in English as withhold or impede, but from the tone of the statement it can be inferred that the meaning is : finished, accomplished, completed.

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 11:06:03 am »
Dear Andre,
As it is written in the post without take it by isolated words  I understand that now the process is in motion after it had been stopped, set on the desk , took it from here to there, now that is updated simple without any complications of semantics for us here. 

Thank you.
René 

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 17:59:32 pm »
Thank you Father for your lively words and encouraging post about WTP. It was trilling to hear on today’s Lightline that the patent is on the mail, confirming these words! Most wonderful news. Thank you Father for your intervention.

Ron, the information I intented to convey to you was not about the old patent itself, but the story of how the patent and the investor were treated once the patent was declared 'top secret'. After he made many demonstrations even to newspapers and a trade show his life became the purest hell. Everyone stepped back, his intellectual property compescated, his prototype and offfice destroyed and he could never advance his case any further because by law he would have committed crime against the federal government with most severe consequences. I am so relieved that you have escaped that horrible trap, even knowing that Deity would have not let you go through that kind of abuse. 

Congratulation to this great victory,
sonsofGod 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;