Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
To all

Mainly, to God, Universal Father of All, the same God for different religions even though they have different names.

Title: In God we trust, without expecting anything, with much love

I ask my Thought Adjuster to help me write the right words and phrases.
In God we trust is a strong phrase that is the essence of the finalists.
Finaliters are unshakable in their faith and trust in God, the universal Father of all.
=======
Initially, small observations mainly for visitors to the Serara Forum who are starting to read the Urantia Book, in a few brief words that do not exhaust the concept, but only give a small vision of the concept, in my limited vision as a human being:
- The Thought Adjuster is the fragment of God, Universal Father of all, in the minds of people who believe in God.
- The finaliters are human beings ascended from the evolutionary planets of time and space who arrive in Paradise, after a long walk in the heavens.
=======
Some information that I consider important that is in the Urantia Book and that is related to today's message (In God we trust).
- Perhaps one of the worst disappointments for Jesus' apostles was when Jesus performed great miracles and the apostles wanted to crown Jesus as king. And Jesus said no!
- In another passage in the Urantia Book it says that the finaliters, in short, and with my words, were unshakable in their faith in God, the Universal Father of all, as they were tested and tested and tested many times.
======= 

What do I want to say with my message today?

How many times do we, members and visitors of the Serara Forum, go to the heights with great joy when there is good news regarding God's various missions, including the return of Jesus... And then, we go to the plains, often sad about postponement of God's missions.

I'm comparing good moments (joy) as mountains and bad moments (sadness) as plains, just to figuratively demonstrate the ups and downs of our feelings linked to hope for a better world.

But if we stop to think for a moment, one of the maxims of the Urantia Book is that religion is personal.

Each person has a destiny.

Each person has something to evolve in their personality, in search of evolution from imperfection to perfection.
Many times, we become unfocused and lose track in our minds of what is most important, faith and trust in God, the Universal Father and the love between all of us, who are children of God, collectively, a collective and unique being. complementary.
=======
What I'm trying to say is a personal message to God, the Universal Father, but I share it for everyone's reflection:
- God, Universal Father of all, I love you and fully trust in the destiny you chose for me, without expecting anything, regardless of anything.
=======
On the other hand ...
Many beautiful lessons are brought by the Book A Course in Miracles dictated by Jesus to an English psychologist, mainly linked to forgiveness:
- One of the most beautiful lessons, for me, is that we are a collective being, a single child of God, the Father.
- Another important lesson is that giving and receiving are the same thing. Thus, I give to you, my brother, all the gifts and blessings that God, the Father, gave me.

- I needed to write some words, some sentences today, May 28, 2024, Tuesday.

Mainly in the sense that, as possible finalists, we must have trust in God, the Universal Father without expecting anything, just love and trust in God, the Universal Father, regardless of the destiny we live in our lives.

If we have this in our hearts, regardless of destiny, without expecting anything, each one will be welcomed with great love by God, the Universal Father and will have a chosen destiny for their own evolution.

=======

A todos

Principalmente, a Deus, Pai Universal de Todos, o mesmo Deus para diversas religiões mesmo tendo nomes diferentes.

Título: Em Deus nós confiamos, sem esperar nada, com muito amor

Eu peço para meu Ajustador do Pensamento me ajudar a escrever as palavras e frases certas.

Em Deus nós confiamos é uma frase forte e que é a essência dos finalitores.
Os finalitores são inabaláveis na fé e na confiança em Deus, Pai universal de todos.
=======
Inicialmente, pequenas  observações principalmente para os visitantes do Fórum Serara que estão começando a ler o Livro de Urantia, em poucas e resumidas palavras e que não esgotam o conceito, mas apenas dão uma pequena visão do conceito, em minha visão limitada como ser humano:
- O Ajustador do Pensamento é o fragmento de Deus, Pai Universal de todos, nas mentes das pessoas que acreditam em Deus.
- Os finalitores são seres humanos ascendentes dos planetas evolucionários do tempo e do espaço que chegam ao Paraíso, depois de uma longa caminhada nos céus.
=======
Algumas informações que eu julgo importante que estão no Livro de Urantia e que tem relação com a mensagem de hoje (Em Deus nós confiamos).
- Talvez uma das piores decepções para os apóstolos de Jesus foi quando Jesus fez grandes milagres e os apóstolos queriam coroar Jesus como rei. E Jesus disse que não!
- Em outra passagem do Livro de Urantia diz que os finalitores, em síntese, e com minhas palavras, eram inabaláveis na fé em Deus, Pai Universal de todos, pois foram testados e testados e testados muitas vezes.
=======

O que eu quero dizer com esta minha mensagem de hoje?

Quantas vezes nós, membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara, vamos para as alturas com muita alegria quando existem boas novas em relação as diversas missões de Deus, incluindo o retorno de Jesus... E depois, vamos para a planície, muitas vezes tristes com adiamento das missões de Deus.

Estou comparando momentos bons (alegria) como montanhas e momentos ruins (tristeza) como planícies, só para demonstrar de forma figurativa os altos e baixos de nossos sentimentos ligados a esperança de um mundo melhor.

Mas se pararmos para pensar um pouco, uma das máximas do Livro de Urantia é que a religião é pessoal.

Cada pessoa tem um destino.

Cada pessoa tem alguma coisa para evoluir em sua personalidade, em busca da evolução da imperfeição para a perfeição.
Muitas as vezes, ficamos desconcentrados e perdemos rumo em nossas mentes do que é mais importante, a fé e a confiança em Deus, Pai Universal e o amor entre todos nós, que somos filhos de Deus, de forma coletiva, um ser só coletivo e complementares.
=======
O que eu estou tentando dizer é uma mensagem pessoal para Deus, Pai Universal mas que compartilho para a reflexão de todos:
- Deus, Pai Universal de todos, eu o amo e confio plenamente no destino que escolheste para mim, sem esperar nada, independente de qualquer coisa.
=======
Por outro lado ...
Muitas lindas lições são trazidas pelo Livro um Curso em Milagres ditado por Jesus para uma psicologa inglesa, principalmente, ligadas ao perdão:
- Uma das lições mais lindas, para mim, é que somos um ser coletivo, um único filho de Deus, Pai.
- Outra lição importante, é dar e receber são a mesma coisa. Assim, eu dou a você meu irmão, todas as dádivas e bençãos que Deus, Pai me deu.

- Eu precisava escrever algumas palavras, algumas frases no dia de hoje, 28 de maio de 2024, terça-feira.

Principalmente no sentido de que, como possíveis finalitores devemos ter confiança em Deus, Pai Universal sem esperar nada, apenas amar e confiar em Deus, Pai Universal, independente do destino que vivemos em nossas vidas.

Se tivermos isto em nossos corações, independente do destino, sem esperar nada, cada um será acolhido com muito amor por Deus, Pai Universal e terá um destino escolhido para a própria evolução.

• 052724 Lightline Netherlands International, host: Elise Sophia Veronica
  • Subject: the planet is cleared from the cabal and insurrectionists; future plans and our role in planetary sustainability; stay the course and keep the faith for future work; the seventh Bestowal and Jesus’ return; the Federation of Dominion between seven local universes, its function and operation; the work of Melchizedeks and other celestials helping our planet.
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon, Mantutia Melchizedek, and Arthura
  • Transcriber: sonsofGod
  • Link to tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240527_110133

Elise
Hello everyone! This is Lightline Netherlands International for Monday, May 27, 2024. And this is your host, Elise Sophia Veronica, welcoming all who take the time to be present on your Memorial Day in the United States, where you all give tribute to those who gave their lives for freedom while defending your country. Well now, today we are once again confronted with this war between nations and the young men and women giving their lives for freedom. So, let’s pray and hope for the times when people will one day celebrate justice and unity, and when people can live in harmony with each other. We thank our Father and invite him to be here with us, to enable the connection between the spiritual and the material worlds, and to receive some words from the heavenly side. Thank you, Father, for all (that) you are giving us.  We would now ask if there is someone who would like to address this group?

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa, this is Machiventa Melchizedek, Elise. Yes. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. It does not matter who speaks to you about the concerns of today, or what is to happen with the Magisterial Foundation or with the planet, or anything that has been prepared for you and for us. The fact is that the planet had to be cleared first from the cabal and from any insurrectionists who are trying to act against what spirit wants to do, before we can begin any of the work, whether it is Michael and His Staff, or we as Mechizedeks, or any other group of celestials (who are) concerned about the future of Urantia.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek. And many Mechizedeks, which is my order, have been appointed to certain places on the planet, and are still working silently to try to alter situations in areas on your world where things are brewing, and war could be a treat to the world. Remember that there were Melchizedeks placed to oversee specific regions and they have not ceased doing that. And they will be on guard for some time to come and be of assistance to the Magisterial Sons who continue their missions, and stay prepared to see the execution of what Monjoronson has been talking and teaching about to many groups of students on your world. And even to some extent had them involved in new views of managing and governing your world. There have been many among you who were interested and able to see the prospect and usefulness of such a society, although hard to understand for them how to reach such a big change with so many people involved on a world in danger, distress, and ideas of power that only could lead to war.

Monjoronson spoke about what should be implemented on the planet in order to make people aware of the necessary changes, and then understanding among the population at large to change the many aspects of your lives on Urantia. And to learn the necessity of a world that is connected and not tore apart by power and possession, but to become aware of the influence of each person in a very complicated society. And the importance of communicating and working of all your nations in an atmosphere of mutual understanding without so many differences in social and economic status, where the world does not seem to get ever be freed of. Many lessons were given by Monjoronson about a sustainable society and an environment in which the planet may grow and prosper, if there is a shift of consciousness, and a mindset that will help all your nations to become aware of better ways to make life useful, and more God conscious on this particular planet.

The absolute absence of God consciousness on your planet does make your world a place that is bound to become an apostate world. And that is not a world easily to be altered by any spirit influence, unless they could take over some of your governments or other important institutions, but that will never happen. They will always come and assist only as counselors to your leaders and other persons with influence.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and I know very well that every created and inhabited world has to go through the same trials, but different stages of development, to finally come to a time of realization that you can only create peace and stability when there comes a time of huge reformations, and to let go of the old that does not work. And where better and more sustainable solution must be sought to replace what was once an ideal for its society, but no longer working for an overpopulated planet, where it has become necessary to take decisions that immediately must affect all and everyone, in order to get a better world for all.

This is still Machiventa Melchizedek, and today we enter a final period of transmissions and messages where you have to ask for clear channel. The cabal has been cleared as far as we can see and connections to the spirit world will be reconstructed and made accessible to all who can find the connection with spirit, first from their hearts, and then from the special skills made available to all of you that are activated and want to practice, to do so. That will lead to contact the spirit world for all the necessary news that will come from us, helping you in your desires to connect with God, and hear him speak. You must realize that the opportunity to speak to God is always with you, and you can use it whenever you want. God is always there to listen and even answer your questions. You just have to go to him and ask him, and he will come to you, or send his messengers to help you find the way or answer your questions.

Everyone has the right to approach God, for everyone is a child of God. And all of God’s children are loved equally by him, whether you believe in him or not. God loves both, the religious and the atheist. A simple minded and the genius, all of his children. Because he knows that you are all learning and trying to find your place on this earth, and later on in a vast universe with each other, and with him, your Creator. God has spoken through many to reach his people, and you here have been privileged to hear many things about God and his creation through what you have read and through what you have learned on the Lightlines, that have been so effective over the years. And which we do not want to stop, because so many are listening and enjoying what they hear. When the time comes that you leave this earth to go to the mansion world and may be used by us in other parts of God’s creation, many others will be needed for what must be done. To keep the inhabitants of this planet informed and united by being a living example of the existence of God in them. They will find each other and unite just as you do in this group, and it will help people to bound and give them a sense of being a part of a close spiritual family, while working in cooperation with the spirit teachers and managers in what they want to bring to your planet.

I am Machiventa and I tell you that there will come a new time, a time when we reveal our plans for this planet, and we ask you to be on guard, for we will need many of you to find them, the groups that already exist. There is work to be done for your fellow human beings. So many lives in ignorance and have no idea of the love or connection between God and his children, and how they can help the world. Your world needs experienced leaders who will be strong enough to make decisions that will help all nations realize that only through communication and mutual interest in all of humanity and its environment can lead to a better world, and possibly a time of lasting peace. When each has the willingness to work for each other instead of themselves, or for their own country or community. And that is what we are going to show men in our future plans, and we will ask or even force humanity to accept our conditions, because men must realize that he is now on the threshold of a realization that cannot bring peace and could end in destruction, if he is not able to change his mentality and his attitude towards such a divine creation as your planet is. This planet has been exploited almost to its limit, it will never recover from such severe exploitation without an utmost and immediate care, which means a complete change of everything you have known in your existence so far.  

And all these changes will change the earth and the people on it. It will change their social lives, their economical goals, and their religious views. And it will undoubtedly cause confusion in the way people think, and how they have always lived their lives. But all this is necessary to give the world a change to survive and to make room, with the help of your divine counselors, for Jesus. For Jesus to return to Urantia, and to do what he wants to do, what he has promised to do, and to finish what could not be done. And now, at this time, he wants to see it completed with a much different agenda then he had to leave the planet too early in his short life as the Bestowal Son on this earth.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek and as I said, a new time will draw and we have asked all of you to stay the course, to keep your faith, and to trust your God, the Father. To trust in Michael of Nebadon, your Creator Father, to pray and work for the people who know nothing about all these things, about which you are being informed. I advise you to stay informed and to pay attention to any changes you notice in what seems so normal and useful in society today but could be very different tomorrow. We are the Melchizedeks who work in every situation under all circumstances, and we have the right to do so by the grace of our Creator Father, Michael of Nebadon. This is Machiventa Melchizedek, and I step back now to give this transmitter the opportunity to receive others who would like to speak here. Good day.

Elise
Thank you, Machiventa Melchizedek.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. I am here with you and all of you, to say a few words to anyone who may hear or read these words later on the discussion forum. I am Michael of Nebadon and I am your Creator Son, as you all know very well. We have faced and dealt with many issues over the years in all our efforts to bring you a mission, and for the Magisterial Foundation to be used by all in spirit who wanted to be part of that mission. Much has been attempted and much has been on the verge of a new beginning for you on Urantia, the planet of my final bestowal, of the seventh that I have experienced as one of my own creations. As Michael of Nebadon, my final bestowal was to reveal God as your Father to everyone on Urantia and through the Local Universe. But I had to face much more then expected, and completed my bestowal before my time when Jesus was nailed to the cross and died in my name.

Jesus did miraculous work during his time one earth, and there is no one on this planet who has not heard his name. He is the greatest legacy on your world, and he had promised to return to finish what he could not finish during his brief sojourn as an adult man on Urantia. Jesus has had numerous dates available for his return, but there was always something that got in the way, and he had to wait for better times. Several times it came really close, and Jesus has drawn up an extensive agenda to work from. He really wanted to return and make his return a shared event with the Magisterial Mission, because of these wonderful resources that had been prepared by Ron Besser to work with, his setting up a Magisterial Foundation and its six sister companies for the Magisterial Sons. And Jesus had decided to make use of these facilities for his own return and his administrative purposes, although Jesus would also work through the Michael Mission and its facilities. Jesus’ program and everything he wants to do for Urantia is separate from everything else that is planned for Urantia. And when the situation continues to worsen, Jesus had to make the decision to withdraw and to wait for a planet that would be more receptive for what he wanted to achieve, and still want to achieve.

And many things had changed, even to the point where your leader Ron Besser can hardly hold up a broken body, which has been so severely attacked, and where we might have to let him continue his work on the mansion worlds and other places, where he will be busy to work for the Will of the Father. That will make you sad and we understand, we would understand your feelings, because he is a partner, and a teacher, and a leader, and a companion you all love, but I am Michael of Nebadon and I say this to all of you. Do never let anyone with moving from one world to another depress you. You will all experience the same things when your time comes, and we in spirit will be there to receive you, and to meet those you have loved so much, and to continue to work with us for your planet. And to see that the trials that Urantia is facing will be ended, and that new and more spiritual times will break through. We all know that Ron would love to see the foundation prosper and the electric plant built and producing. We hope so, but if not, he will watch from the mansion world and enjoy every success that is being made, and how the Magisterial Foundation will go forward and become the main spiritual organization ever seen on Urantia. And much will be done and continues to be done through the Magisterial Foundation, and it will become one of the most famous organizations on the planet, and it will serve as an example to many of the planets when they are allowed to begin founding such a beautiful place for the spirit to work from in a material world.

So, dear people, do not ever give up, and remain hopeful and expectant for the things ahead. Continue with what is your deep desire, and I know it is a deep desire for all of you to be part of what spirit can do from time to time on your planet, and to work with me, Michael of Nebadon, your Creator Son who loves you all. Go forth and begin to think of the good things you have already been part of. Think of what you can do for future times, when we make our announcements to you. You will be surprised how detailed and different some of our plans and assistance will be, when Urantia shifts from a planet of rebellion to a planet of spiritual insight and deep faith, and respect for your Paradise Father who knows you all. Who has seen your desire to help your planet rise on the horizon as a huge planet, as shining star, the planet that I created. My planet, the planet of Jesus, the planet of Machiventa Melchizedek and the planet for all of you, but especially the planet that is in the hands of our Universal Father.

Urantia has always been a planet of thousands of difficulties and the most complicated problems, when nothing ever went according to plan, but a place where we met the people who believed in the Father. In his universe, and somehow made it through by way of their faith. You are the most amazing Agondonters we have ever met. And you all will be reworded for your faith and trust in what you have seen, in what you have been thought in revelation, in the Urantia book, and the many lessons you have learned on the forum. Keep up that good work, never forget to consult your Adjuster, for he comes from the Father and knows it all. This is Michael of Nebadon, and I now step back and leave you with these words: I love you. I say goodbye and wish you a wonderful day.

Elise
Thank you very much, Michael, thank you so much.
OK, we have some new people coming in. Welcome Charlotte, welcome Carol Daptula and Roget Raz, and couple of internet callers. All together we have nineteen on the call. And let me see if there are any other speakers today.

Mantutia Melchizedek
Yes, Elsie, this is Mantutia Melchizedek, your Planetary Prince. And I would like to address the fact of the Dominion as it was presented to you several years ago. The Dominion was created out of the idea to be able to work and unite in certain cases, to stand strong and support each other in times of need. A partnership between several local universes close to each other, which may face the same difficulties, or sudden changes in development or protection of their territory. But more so to promote cooperation if it proves to be useful to all parties. And normally, local universes do not have much to do with each other. They all have their own Creator Sons, the Michael Sons, and are all created according to the ideas and ideologies of this Son, who creates the life forms in their universe after the example of the Havona worlds, where the Eternal Son in collaboration with the Father sets the example.

When Havona came into being in its entirety, with the appearance of the Infinite Spirit bringing this creation into being as a perfect creation. Havona is the modal for each new Creator Son, and his creation of a local universe in time and space. And every Creator Son of the order of the Michaels will strive for such a complete universe, as he begins to create his own local universe. In general, the orders a Michael creates are of the same type. A Bright and Morning Star, Melchizedeks, Lanonandek Sons, Life Carriers, Vorondadek Sons, and so on, until the creation of men. And the Creator Son will incarnate seven times in the form of seven of his created beings, to experience what it is like to be as one of his creatures. After a Creator Son has gone through these seven experiences, he is a Master Creator Son and can completely independently direct his creation as he pleases. The difficulties that may arise in a local universe is not usually discussed with other Creator Sons.

But in the case of an agreement as a Federation and this Dominion they form a partnership and can also draw on each other’s expertise and strength to overcome any obstacles or difficulties. And that support each other and can establish exchanges if desired or necessary. They consult each other and have a greater degree of collaboration that allows them to present themselves in joint authority. They can also borrow groups of beings from each other and make up for shortages where necessary by asking each other for assistance. Undoubtedly, there will exist consultation between affiliated members of the Federation called the Dominion, who are vest building a strong bound with each other, but otherwise are independent and might have very different policies in their local universes.

The Dominion that is formed in this Superuniverse # 7 is the first of its kind, and currently consist of seven associate members. Seven local universes, whose board is based in Nebadon, chaired by Michael of Nebadon on Salvington, and this board position can change every so many times between the members of this Dominion Federation. I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and these are my words for today about the Dominion. I wish you a beautiful day. Goodbye.

Elise
Thank you Mantutia Melchizedek. Thank you for coming to the Lightline and speaking to us.
Well ..

Arthura
Yes, well, Elise. This is Arthura here as your next speaker, to see to the need of the planet and to your need as the citizen of this world that is in constant danger of geographical movements and unexpected changes in the mind of men. So few on this planet have learned so much about the intentions of Michael and His Staff as you have, all of you, over the last few decennials. Where you have been able to receive information from the celestial side and where you have also been a witness of the rebellion that has hit the planet and its planetary government so frequently. These are things that normally take place without any knowledge of the population, but thanks to the Magisterial Foundation, and our liaison Ron Besser and some other on this earth, we had and have the opportunity to give you the latest updates. And you are well aware of the situation as it has developed over the last years, since the big change of coming into a New Universe Age decreed by our Father and made necessary after the supreme blew up not only himself, but many celestials being with him.

And the great damage that is left unprepared for all to see, that huge planet where the supreme had his abode and worked from. This has changed and will change much in the Father's universe and had a great effect on all who live in it, for everything in fact is one. When one thing changes it effects the whole. It has led to that form of cooperation between certain local universes in your Superuniverse # 7. And the Federation has been formed between them, joining forces and giving each other assistance where and when needed. These local universes are all different and will remain administered according to the ideas and the ideals of their own Creator Sons, but they will negotiate certain mutual affairs and seek to assist each other when asked for reinforcement of orders, which they all have in the local universes that are created by Michael Sons in their own domain.

The order of the Melchizedeks in your local universe is framed and very suitable to perform any duty they are asked to do. They always stand ready to go out on a mission, or help with unexpected situation wherever they can, and be of assistance to Michael and his creation. I am Arthura, and I had seen the Melchizedeks placed in many and awkward situations, where they were the ones who took care of things, and many times rescued and saved the planet from disaster and loss of faith in God, in the Existential Deities, and their Paradise Sons of whom some of them come down to the planets for special adjudications and missions.

As Arthura, I can tell you that when things have been settled again and new measures have been taken to set foot on Urantia, these Paradise Sons, the Magisterial Sons will function here on earth in an amazing way of cooperation between your nation’s leaders as the divine counselors they are. It will be made know to the world that it is God who sends his high representatives to maintain a planetary government, necessary for each planet to grow into more advanced times where there is no competition, but where man had learned to live together, and where sharing and trust in each other will eventually lead to more peaceful nations that have learned to live as friends instead of enemies. And where brotherhood among its people can have a chance to sustain life on the planet in all levels and circumstances. And that is where I, Arthura, give my assistance and a helping hand to Michael’s creation, and to help you, the citizens of this world, to become aware what you can do and can be for your world. And to make you acquainted with the plans that are laid out for you by the Father and by Michael of Nebadon for all who believe and trust in God and his high divine associates. I am Arthura at your service. Good day to everyone.

Elise
Thank you, thank you so much, Arthura.
Well, I think it's time to conclude this Lightline, and well, I do want to thank all of our speakers, Machiventa Melchizedek and Mantutia Melchizedek, and Arthura, and of course Michael of Nebadon. We thank you all for being with us and for talking to as. And I want to thank all of you, the listeners, for being here, and support me in doing the Lightline. And with that, I would like to say goodbye to all of you, and I am going to unmute, well, you’ve unmuted. I am going to stop the recording.

End  

I would like to thank Dominik, Ron and MICHAEL of NEBADON for help in clearing that up.  Some of these scientists have found all these cuneiform tablets and claim they can interpret them, which leaves us with the short end of the stick when they misinterpret them. I would like to thank MATTHEW of ARAGON for his added material and congrats on the new title.  Oh! and by the way what does  Aragon represent?

Weydevu
Dominick is correct, and to all of you I am not quite gone yet, but I feel that unless the Medieval sense of character for a departed soul is remained (that means put to sleep as the word "remain" has this curious meaning too, to mean sleep for a future revelation, and don't try to parse that too much as Webster's Dictionary never remembers old meanings anymore.)

I did not mean to confuse some of you, especially those who do not speak English naturally.  It is a language the devil developed I am almost sure, and is a polyglot of  change that new speakers ought to leave alone and just speak current meanings.
Dominick is right and I ask him to remember the old way we did things, because I am making sure the Dominick has this property and address to have and hold as hos own in the name of the Magisterial Foundation and the care I have for all of you.  Together, we have seen to the old idea that man has a right to say something, regardless of how mundane, and we have said for a good long time here for awhile anyhow.  

I am not leaving yet, but I have been hit hard by a stammer in my nervous system and a bad left eye that keeps reminding me that nothing is easy, even to seeing to the next generation of that which we all like to talk about, and that is what to do with God, and what does he want, now?  I laugh with Michael of Nebadon, as he can joke with the best of them contemporary souls with you today.  I can remember when Jonathan Winters cam over to the mansion worlds, and I had a moment to speak to him.  I also remember him as the Colonel, dressed in the suit of the civil war proclaiming the NBC late night show as on the way to his duties to clear out still living rebels in the audience.  Forgive me FATHER, but I still like that version of yourself as we still have rebels here that refuse to clear Urantia too.

In any case, I am nearly 82 years of age and I am, frankly tired of blameless hope and may you all continue to believe in the Lord and what he intends to do here soon.  I spoke to the Magisterial Sons this morning, and they are preparing for a good run on Urantia, regardless of what else may be transforming itself to be seen here on Urantia too.  Our coming Presidential elections have some surprises coming for all of you and I hope you can take it!  For instance I doubt Trump will be able to run in spite of his insistence that come hell or high water, he will be President again.  Well, I personally doubt it but the American political system is fairly pedantic, and there may be no room for the Trump candidacy especially if he gets locked into an American cabal itself-- and that is  the extreme right wing of the Republican party.  The Democrats will be wailing over the loss of good works when the Presidential candidates attempt to put their candidacy right, and be mostly wrong for the majority of folks who vote here, and that is because by November this year, there will be no one available to run for President out of the Republican party.  I dare not say what Trump does about it.

"This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON - As usual Ron gets ahead of himself this morning.  He is determining he is being called home as most of you are, but I have a surprise for some of you:  he may stay  the length of my tenure on Urantia, but I configured a statement from the UNIVERSAL FATHER, that his time on Urantia could be extended until there is someone of his stature to take on the bus boy work of the Magisterial Foundation truly.  Ron found the right man but the right man does not like a number 2 spot and so he may quit, but before he does he is reminded that duty is always to preserve what you have regardless of what else you want to do.  Dominick is a loyal and giving person, but the future is rough, and he must fight to keep his home and his care ready to battle the evil that comes to Urantia, even as we prepare to do a Lightline for all of you soon again.

-------------------------
LIGHTLINES
--------------------------
"I asked Ron to put that title in special treatment and he finds the right emphasis.
"We are sure the Lightlines are to continue, but there is a big change coming.

"The trial that is passing us now is the right to be heard.  It will be the right to be part of the MISSIONS TO URANTIA, and that is pardonable, but listen:  

"Let this sink into all of you.  Ron started reading the Urantia Book in 1978.  He went through several iterations, but was always loyal to the idea that it spoke the truth and it was worth every sacrifice to maintain if for now and into the future.  The 6th epochal revelation is coming, but it must first allow the 5th epochal revelation to stand tall briefly, and to be heard by the majority of people if they can be forced to attend it somehow before it must be put aside for the 6TH epochal revelation to appear very soon. 

"The 6th EPOCHAL REVELATION is ready to dissemination, and Ron is to receive it, but he needs repaired as his heart is tired and his worth is diminished by endless taxation and loss of revenues due to the entire mess of capitalism.  Here is my assessemtn for what is to happen in the next ten (10) years for you:

CREATOR SON PREDICTIONS - soon to occur:
1 - No more ease of transition to the Mansion Worlds.  The population on Urantia is so modified it has lost its status as a fully and attritioned carrier of the Bestowal of Christ, 2000 years ago nonetheless.

2 -  No more ease of thought about God, as the old Bible is still important, but it must be revised to include the spiritual concerns since the 2,025 death of Jesus of Nazareth.  

3 -  Jesus dies precised 2,024 years, 9 (nine) months ago today, the 28th of May 2024.  You historians are so rung up on that terrible calendar, today the 28th of May 2024, 5 PM New York time today,  Jesus died  using the 5PM hour of New York time day light savings time as the unit to compute the time he died  1,994 years ago and about six hours more allowing a change in the orbit of Urantia in 1953 and in 1957, when Urantia became a stellar planet for the time being.  The orbit was adjusted by the supreme being at that time and now it takes the same time to orbit the sun, but slightly one hour shorter than it did in the death year of Jesus of 30AD, April 6th by your calendar today.  Try to remember that as it is to esoteric for a Creator Son to recall it easily.  I doubt I can make you change your ways about remembering Jesus, but he died painfully and poorly all those years ago now.

4 - The years I must recount to myself are the last memories of I have of hanging on the cross.  It was a horror and no one coule recount the times as I have.  But the trial for Jesus is still resident on Paradise, and it must not be forgotten.  I am truly sorry for that and I must recount it carefully, and the death was inglorious as all deaths are, but for one saving grace, and that is the FATHER allowed the spirit of Jesus to float free before he spoke His last words, and the spirit said this:

"GLORY TO OUT FATHER IN HEAVE, HALLOWED BE HIS NAME AND FOREVER, I KEEP IT STILL IN MY HEART FOR ALL TO HEAR SOME DAY SOON."

"That was over 2,000 years ago by your calendar minus 30 years, for he died  by your present calendar in thirty AD and that must be the last word I speak again of it now.  Creator Son of Nebadon.

CREATOR SON PREDICTIONS . . .   continue . . .

"I want it to be understood that these predictions allow no change in your calendar or changes to be affected by the death of anyone here.  BUT:

"I also want this station to be continued after Ron's death as he must live better than he does, but he has requested a time extension for his time here and it is not granted for long, but for long enough for him to establish a good working order for all that he has proposed for all of you. For that reason he has a few months more than usual but that is all Besser!

5 - Ron Besser will live for a few more month enough to see the appearance of the Magisterial Sons and that is all.

6 - Finally China and the United States will have a decent rapport over what they have fought over for years and peace will survive for decades until China feels repressed by an American presence in the South China Sea, and refuses to give anymore.  For that reason we predict a consequential war-like summit and the US agrees it must withdraw not from the South China Sea, but from Formosa, and that the Formosa people must take their own defense on again.  This is in regard to a change in the Formosa legislature which regards Chine the nature parent to the national Island. of care  for so many now.    This is the new rapport of China and the new re-founding of the Chinese Empire, but a Democratic China finally.  

7 - I must leave these predictions now and hope you have had a good visit, as I am  A CREATOR SON, and leave you all guessing what it to happen next.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON, speaking to Ron Besser the last day of May almost, and we hope to see you all on a Lightline soon.  K"

END
yeah... rich and greedy people are always the problem, 
MATTHEW OF ARAGON, and who is the same person as the Apostle Matthew, but is now a preferred name of Matthew as he has returned to oversee the change in ERAS on the planet Urantia.  Take it as you can, as new history is now being written, and Ron has no real idea what he has dipped into.  We will attempt to get used to the newly revealed facts surround this case of a revised agenda for URANTIA.   It is not only a new Biblical era, but also a change in personnel.  
Ron here -  For your edification I am also having trouble typing this.  Why?  I used the chronographic method of typing for over 10 years, but this typing is hell and is slow and easy to make errors.  For that reason I am keeping these new messages short.  I do not know what is really going on, but I assume we have new spokesmen as well as a flash in the pan of a new Creator Son, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON sounds different too, and I will stick with it if I can.  I now turn this over to the Apostle Matthew who prefers to be known now as MATTHEW OF ARAGON for these speeches:

Matthew of Aragon -  "I am truly the Apostle to Jesus Christ.  But I must advise we rehears portions of the 5th epochal revelation, still in print as this is written (May 27th, 2024 @ 530PM).  Do not read this if you are adverse to Biblical change, as we must make big changes now:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  Thank you Ron, as you always make sure you give me space and happiness when I must make something perfectly clear.

"Two years ago Ron you sat right where you are and started the work of the 5th epochal revelation more the masses than ever before.  But now you are forced back again and must slave under the tutelage of another, since I prepared the way, got stuck, and then all hell broke lose with the end of God the Supreme.

"I am furious with God the Supreme, but it must be reported that Deity is no longer resident in the Universe, and must be regarded as an antique for he never showed any compassion for change, but compassion for thievery and disregard for most of our administrative wises.  For that reason I must tell all of you I have decided on a major change for URANTIA and for all the planets in the 600 series of which there are twelve.  You will know them intimately Ron, and you will be delivered up here in a few minutes of our time, but right now you must finish your work on Urantia, and then be done with forever.  Your work is exploitation not, but o a kind regard to Me and the ways I like to work.
"For reasons of State, please conjoin with all those you can and abide in Me while I reregister Urantia as a backward planet avoiding the best of life for its own sacred cow reasons.
"I want it to be known that we all favor the old idea of Urantia, but it is now heading probably for a major war again, as the United States and China are posturing as though there are lines to be crossed and the US will not back down this time.  I am not going to outline it now, but I am going to tell you Ron what to expect with all you speak to as well;

FIRST OF ALL:
"Do not expect must gratuity from any you serve with.  They are through with what was planned.
"Second, expect nothing but a slow draw from those you depend on now, as they are done with the past and want a new future and you represent the old ways mostly.  However, you have revived enough today to hear the clarion call of what it to happen;. What is to happen is this:
"Third:
1     No one is listed to come to Urantia now.  The Magisterial Sons have quit.
2     There are no Missions left.
3     There is nothing from ME until I can reconstruct Urantia after my favorite planet which is not in this system.
5     No one can tell me how to run Urantia, since it busted its polarity in WWII and has not repaired it yet.
6     I leave Urantia mostly to the Planetary Prince for sometime, and you are coming up here to work the Trinity Supreme Court with G.
7     No Missions even from the Magisterial Sons, as they are producing nothing but fake reports to the good and I am not listening anymore and that ends all of my list now.
I close with this caveat Ron:  Your electric planet will be built and soon,  It is too good to let sit but you must make sure it does not get sold in the cacophony of sale and you are not going to be drafter by the Untied States to do it, but probably by Taiwan or Japan or Korea and you like working with them already and they are polite and caring.  Do not get this too much up your nose, as I have an important announcement to follow this one shortly.

MICHAEL OF NEBAON
END

Lightline Netherlands International - 27 May, 2024

Thank you to all our Speakers at the Monday Lightline:

Machiventa Melchizedek; Michael of Nebadon, Mantutia Melchizedek and Arthura

The link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240527_110133 
Pleiadeans Communications and Other Human Civilizations / Re: ANUNNAKI
« Last post by Ron Besser on Yesterday at 17:18:46 »
The APOSTLE MATTHEW speaks:
WE are now at a juncture of history that unless one pays very close to the situation, those that follow will never understand what has happened.

FIRST:
[ The Apostle Matthew speaks not. but MATTHEW OF ARAGON now:]  We have traded the last six months of history for an erasure.

Matthew of Aragon - I do not expect the majority of people to ever understand what we mean by an erasure:  It is this:
GOD THE ULTIMATE can erase history as after all it is a matter of a time lapse, and no time lapse in spirit is important to God the Ultimate of God the Absolute.  God the Supreme exists only in theory now.
For REASONS OF STATE, only those initiated over a period of years may write of this change, and Ron you are one of the few who has this history well enough done to speak to it fully.  The one you are used to working with will quit and leave the area not but is considering a full report back to the West to edify his return shortly.  That is not known to him or you yet, but he is being enticed to return and he will.
That upsets you current plans great enough to leave your wondering just what is the heck gives?  Well, for you everything, and for Michael of Nebadon, he does not lost you, hut he loses the fine history you prepared for years, and now it must be truncated and never seen again, and even the invention may go by the board if they cannot find the way to intervene and transform it. 

There is not forgiveness or loss but this entire decade has been transformed out of existence in order to preserve the idea of a God delivered ending to the travesty on earth.   What does that mean?
The History of Earth, as you have partially written yourself, how has to turn aside and be replaced by a written record of the truth of the times, and the times are more than your history at this time.  For your reasons alone, you are so ill you can hardly get out of bed, but you managed it well today, and for that reason you are back into the history of the NEW ERA..

WE have announced a new era now that long ago, but we lost the Supreme being after a considerable flap as to who He was and what the Supreme stood for.  No longer is that Deity available, and you are the first to experience its lost when his advocates tried to shut your work down on the evening of June 19, 2010 and again a storm in 2014, and then the Supreme died by his own hand.  Today his capital sphere is a shallow sphere burned out and just rotating slightly at the moment.
WE are also certain you were injured and for that reason you were allowed to continue in that vein until 48 hours ago.  Then you crashed and Dominick has little to deal with it all for now.  This is catastrophic to you and you are not well today mostly because of it.  Yet it must be picked up and a discuss must be accord to all that wish to continue.  I want another post after this one Ron to explain the present situation in the unvierse now.  K"  Matthew of Aragon and not the Apostle Ron.
END
« Last post by Ron Besser on Yesterday at 17:01:02 »
The Anunnaki pantheon, as Dominick mentions in his reply, were actually bread street annukai from the planet nearby, never mentioned by Michael.  The reason it was not mentioned at all is because the then present Planetary Prince, Caligastia, did not care to mention them at all.

I am told they called themselves the Annukai (really a variant spelling from what your use).  Caligastia used the present spelling using the double “n” in front, and never recognized any of them as worthwhile.  Caligastia finally got rid of them because they never recognized his rule or office.

Now, I am told, this entire franchise, is out of favor due to the fact the  Anunnaki pantheon has no franchise listed or left, and that the Universal Father has no sense of their history, as they appeared and disappeared so fast they did not establish a lasting reference.

The Anunnaki pantheon is a five tiered vertically document long lost to civilization, but it was written out by the Hemites, as long lost civilization, not of the Middle East but of Northern Europe and was referenced to the real document(s) in the 10th century AD.   My transmission observation seems to think they book or scroll outlining its reasons for being published was destroyed in a fire in the Askasic Kingdom of Darma, t (or Diomeen or Dorameen, as the spelling is unsure from the source.)

For my own purposes I leave this alone for the moment to ascribe why this strange history is repeated so often and paricularly in the askashic (or Askashasa as I hear them prounounced it sometimes, and I am not sure of any spelling here either).  The reason is that Caligastia held them as contemptible.  The Askara as Caligastia called them were a fine group of yellow to darkish tan face color but had no slanted eyes, and worked well with any group that took an interest in them.  This would have been about 700AD to about 1300AD, first in China, then later in the Itanlian, Florentine area of civilization.

For that reason; i.e. the confused history of their appearance and probably their meaning, the Florintines called a halt to their advance over the eastern trade routes and blocked their appearance until they actually died out in about 1574-5.  There is not Vatican records I am told, and there is no actual history that is spoken other than what I spoke to above.  They are now a remnant of religious history and that may even end because there is no actual record of these motions by a yellow sect of humanity from about the 10th century to the 15th century.  That’s it from my sources.  And I thank them very much for it is a dying history even on the Mansion worlds.  K

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “I do have a recollection of some of those people, and they were a kind group, but far too small to make things last unless they got eastern European support.  There for awhile it appeared they would get it, but the confusion they created with the BIBLE and the GOSPELS caused havoc in the first two books of their liturgy.  That liturgy is gone today destoyed by the Russian barbarians in the 7th Century AD.  It lives slightly in the Easter Orthodox Church today, but is a lost cause for centuries now.  

“Ron is having a terrible time today getting the right side of revelation.  He gets it and then it swells so quickly he cannot get it down fast enough.  For that reason I must adjust this brain for his brain is patented on the current century USA, and it does not lime limited views of anything.  Consequently we are faced with a truncated history if he dopps into it too fast.  The Askaic Record is t heir Bible, and for that reason the oldest generation of t he Chinese heirarchy utterly destroyed it in 1547AD and left is scattered in the sun and rain for total dissolution.  The Askaic Record as it was reportedly told to the west, now no longer exists.  But it will be revived to some extent when I arrive in the Kingdom of Man on Urantia shortly.  

I am Matthew of the Apostles, now speaking;

THE APOSTLE  MATTHEW speaks
 “I see Ron you are having some confusion at the moment over the changing messaging taking place.  You are safe, as you have full control of the ability to transmit, but we are removing some from doing so since they are not able to fully transmit the message for full information.

“For that reason Ron, you are now placed in the Akashic Records no longer, and have no reference at all, except you are reported out as a transmitter from the last half of the 20th century to the first quarter of the 2020's.  You have not done enough to be famous or are you famous enough within your own transmissions, but you are among the very few who recognize the Creator Son, the FATHE, and the ETERNAL SON, and the INFINITE SPIRIT.

“Then for that reason you are not limited in Urantia’s historical reference, because you are insisting on being part of the future Magisterial Missions to come within days of this writing.

I suggest you do not another post now.  K: MATTHEW OF THE APOSTLES. k

END
« Last post by Dominick O on Yesterday at 15:46:52 »
There's a correlation between the Anunnaki pantheon of higher beings and the FERs history of a Planetary Prince, the Council of Ten (Mek, Nod, Van, Fad and so on), and later the split of that council forced to take sides in a Local Universe Rebellion; then the later in the Anunnaki pantheon there are late arrivals and that would correspond to the arrival of Adam & Eve to the planet and the hand-off in missions between Van-Ammadon to Adam&Eve. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10