Author Topic: "New time"  (Read 4429 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"New time"
« on: September 28, 2023, 05:37:10 am »
"New Time"

By: The Pleiadians.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas

El Salvador September 20, 2023 5 a.m.

Evelio:
 My God, my Lord, I thank you for life. I beg you to prepare my mind and my heart to receive messages from the Celestial Family. At the same time, I ask you to provide a channel free of interference.

The Pleiadians:
 "We are the PLEIADIANS, it is evident that we resist the hard times at your side and as you are not the only one of us incarnated in this sphere, so we have always remained close to you, motivating hope and work, unfortunately, many of us Ours have fallen into the torpor that for centuries anesthetizes them, today that they already constitute a bond between you, we are pleased with this relationship that in fact has arrived thanks to work. Here we call work a clear and definitive fact, we would say that it is about thinning the wall that It separates you from the things that are on this side of the veil. It is an act, we would say, fortuitous in some way, a product of the search for light in each one. But the moment has come to arrive at the understanding that only when the ego is devastated or dead does it become thinner. the fence

"Thus, all work in this direction will connect you directly to us. We truly believe that each one will put in the effort that ensures this achievement and consciously drives you to climb higher levels from where we can cooperate more intensely with you. The induction that the V.M. has been vital has been. SAMAEL AND RABOLÚ will show before you.

"Today, we find ourselves with updates to the techniques for disintegration and it has been a challenging path to encourage new forms since part of the rebellious manipulation consisted of dogmas and the tendency not to change is supported by mistrust and ultimately has been fear .

"We celebrate that you are understanding your free will and looking more practically at this matter of Divinity that we are not even remotely what you think, it is inadmissible to fit into your images, your set of images about God is very far from reality, this is the denominator in the human conglomerate, so that your free will constitutes the entrance to this new course that opens today for this Group 11:21 and we hope you find success.

"We are the PLEIADIANS taking a step back and happy with your progress, have a good day everyone."

Evelio:
 Pleiadians Brothers, we are very grateful to you, we have to recognize it in this life, I have memories of you all the time, thank you for loving us and taking care of us, we love you too, welcome to Earth and at whatever time you decide to do so, thank you.

End.

Evelio.