Author Topic: Thursday Lightlines: Feb 22nd, 29th and Mar 7th about Transmitting  (Read 6688 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
UPDATED Feb 19th with Schedule changes due to the addition of a standard Lightline Thursday 2pm EST. This means that if you show up this Thursday at 2pm EST, you will hear Ron hosting a Lightline.
I will be hosting Q&A about transmitting, using the same facilities, at 11am EST. And these 11am sessions are for 3 weeks, per below.

Thursday Q&A about Transmiting: Feb 22nd, 29th and Mar 7th
11am EST https://meet.vastconference.com/25184870
TOPIC: Transmitting

Joining by phone means you won't be able to see any visuals presented. The internet meeting link above is the same as any typical internet meeting like Skype, Zoom or Google where you can see video and join using your video and microphone.

Here are a bunch of lessons on Transmitting:

Some Archived Sessions on Transmitting
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21055.0

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 10:22:37 am by Dominick O »

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Lightlines: Feb 22nd, 29th and Mar 7th about Transmitting
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 10:19:15 am »
Schedule changes for Transmitting Q&A have been updated for 11am now that a standard Lightline, will be in effect at 2pm EST.

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 22:56:03 pm »
Transmitting series #1

Dominick  
Okay, welcome everybody. We have a meeting synonymous with a Lightline, we might as well just call it a special Lightline, but really, it's just a topic dedicated to the topic of transmitting that we talked about. And that we have the availability to transmit while we're here and we're talking about it. I am Dominick, your host, and we're running a meeting here with video.

It's the 22nd today and now let's just center ourselves. We pray for a good meeting, and we welcome everyone to the call on our side, and we welcome everybody else who happens to participate from spirit side. All right, I hand it over to you, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
Welcome everyone, this is Michael of Nebadon. Let me take over. Welcome everyone to this call. We have transmitters online, and we have transmitters in all of you, who have expressed an interest in improving your abilities and honing your service opportunity. The biggest twist to this session is that we aren't going to learn necessarily the hows and best practices of what it takes to experience transmitting. We are going to assume that most of you are able and willing. This does not mean you are particularly all on the same level of experience, nor confidence, or capability. Nonetheless, the simple way of looking at transmitting is to bring out the best in your mind that it can communicate between yourself and spirit in an ever more useful way that we could even use you in these Missions.

Before that, I want you to ask yourself how do we answer your prayers. Even one on the forum this morning. And I tell you, I say unto you, behold how the world prays today. They take to the streets and they shout. They disagree with each other and they shout you down. And what will you do my flock? Will you shout? I say no, I say nay. You will flow from your mouth the spirit in tandem with God within you, and you will say words. Transmission is not a feel good experience, it is truly sticking your neck out there at first personally that you could validate our existence, our appreciation and love for you, and that we exist as with you and in you.

But if eventually to be of service, you will show your brothers and sisters the ability to speak. To speak my words that bring forth the best of what you have to offer in tandem with what we are offering. So, I thank you for being here. Other transmitters will be speaking, they tell they may even transmit. This is not a coaching session. But if these meetings take on any value, they may endear a type of mentoring. In the past, they have taken on a workshop quality and we don't wish to continue that method. Simply because those who are looking walk away and are left to their own devices. Whereas we aim to create a little bit more of a supportive mentorship, a safe space to ask your questions and navigate through the conflicting dichotomy that bears each of your experience unique, yet unified in your output that you are indeed transmitting. In other words, you will all have a unique experience, but there will be obvious commonalities that you can share out of that experience that will help the learning and ability of the other.

Now to start with, well, I've done my homework here. This is Michael and I delegate the rest of what needs to be said or ought to be said to others. I really do appreciate all of you showing up and I really do anticipate that something good is going to come out of this and even useful. You will be useful not to Ron, or Dominick, or people producing this show, so to speak. You are useful to me, Michael. Take your complaints to me and Father first. Then you may ask your brothers and sisters for help, clarification, validation, etc. But remember, validation ultimately comes internally from you, and the fruit of your labor is that you will join the chorus of humans modeling what it is to speak like a normal human being, which is that conjoined with spirit and not acting like a crazy person who thinks they're doing something for the world, but really just adding to its confusion if not problems. I Michael, I will remain here, and I wish you a good day. I hand this back now to you, Dominick.

Here, participants introduced themselves that is not needed to be transcribed, instead we keep the flow of comments and transmissions that everyone may benefit from.  

Ron Besser
The ability to transmit seems to be in the air when Michael wills it. Right now he is willing it pretty strong. And many of you, if you apply yourself are going to do very well and become one of our transmitters. We very much look forward to that. And Dominick, go ahead with what you have planned here, and thank you for allowing me the time to speak. Go ahead and Dominick.

Dominick
It takes a little bit of courage to voice out, to voice it out. And so I just encourage people who are just starting that know, we were all there at one time or another on that, right where you are today. I'm just here to continue that tradition and help you guys, and help whatever Michael wants to do with us.

So now we're coming to the … kind of the end of the hour, and I want to give the opportunity for any other transmitter who wishes to transmit about this, this is really a discovery session. So I think it's appropriate that if there's some wisdom, or something that a value that other transmitters wish to save, just feel free to unmute yourself. And then when we're done with this exercise, which may or may not continue over the weeks, then we will see how valuable this is from time to time.

Question from participant (summarized):

No matter what I receive, I don't, I do not have the ability to judge if that will be a transmission, or I'm just making it up. And this would be my question and my suggestion, to have a system that we somehow be able to get our feedback.

Dominick
You're stating an obvious feeling that any of us would have, certainly as a new transmitter, that we naturally want to validate whether we are or have transmitted or not. Have you attempted to clearly ask for validation or confirmation after you've transmitted that you did or not?

Participant
In the Spirit? No. Because if I don't believe that I might transmit than who am I ask.  Would my subconsciously validated that? So, that's the problem. This fight with the subconscious is really the hardest part for me.

Dominick
Yes. So, the art of transmitting is that ability to ask for clarification and validation. If you don't, then you are subject to the mind. And how are you to … you're going to chase your tail that way, in my opinion. So, if you go through those journalistic exercises, and you think you may or may not be or have transmitted, simply ask, did I just transmit? Was that a transmission? And you will feel whether it was or not, and you may or may not get a direct response. But we have the abilities to validate truth a little bit better than just leaving it up in the air without having asked at least once, for that confirmation. But I've unmuted Ron, and you will leave. Because I don't want to be the only one. What do you guys do? Elise, why don't you go first?

Elise  
Yes, thank you. Well, there's, I think there's always that time that you have to make that decision what you want to do, because it's so inviting to become a transmitter. That's what I did. I did everything I could to get something on paper. I set, and I, I sat in stillness, and I took a writing pad and I just started to write. And of course, there's always that doubt that the communication is not a real communication, that it comes from your own mind. But while I was doing this in the beginning I just kept writing and I found that well, very weird because it's it was as if those words were just coming out of my pencil. I just kept on writing and it was like two pages. And I read it back and I thought well, did I do that? Did I write something like this? Does it come from me?

So I did that every day, and I started to write simple transmissions. I think I wrote about 20 or 40 of them about a special subject, and I posted them on the forum. So I got used to that a little bit. And then it was not so difficult anymore. I got more courage, and I felt it was all right. And I believed that it was something outside of me. I did not always get a name from whom was transmitting to me, but I didn't mind that. And I think that, that you all go through that. You have doubts and you think that nothing will occur, and that's probably what was holding me back for a long time. And also, of course, it needs trust in those who speak to you. And I tried not to worry, what or how I would receive it, and well, I tried to stay calm. But I have that feeling all the time in my head, that very a … well, the pressure on my head, and I knew there was something going on.

So I don't know, I just went on practicing that. And then one day when Ron told me you are going to have a Lightline in the future, I didn't believe that. And there are certain things that I did not believe at that time, but they all come true when the time goes by. So, I think what's being said now, it might just will happen 10 years from now, but it will come through. Well, that's something about how I experienced it. I think I could tell more about it, but this is what came up and at this moment. Thank you.

Dominick
Thank you. I'm going to mute you and go to Ron. Hey, Ron, are you're unmuted . Anything to comment about transmission that could help the group?

Ron Besser  
I have prepared a few remarks on your question, but Michael came in and said he wished to make a statement before I actually got into it. And Michael, I think as far as I'm concerned, make your statement and I can't add anything now. Perhaps in the next Lightline that Dominick holds I can provide some pointers. But go ahead, Michael, if you will.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael Nebadon. Ron, thank you. The truth of the matter is Dominick, this facility is open to learn how to transmit, and you should address how to do it. Ron sat here and said, at the very least tell your audience how to start. Well, I'm going to dictate to Ron how to start and that's this.

If you wish to transmit, be persistent. That's the first rule. Don't overspend time trying to do it. Give yourself at most half an hour. If nothing appears, or you are frustrated, quit. There's always tomorrow. And don't overdo it please.

Number two, please sit at a flat surface and a chair that your feet are flat on the floor that your arms are free either to write or type on the computer.

Number three, fully 80% of those who attempt to do a transmission believe they're kidding themselves, that they aren't transmitting. Ron came into the era about 1990 wanting to transmit. That's before there was a program. I said to myself, There's got to be an open way to talk with us that isn't causing the transmission to appear in prayer, or other formal exercise.

Use your normal native intelligence, please. There's nothing special you need to prepare for, except to sit with a flat surface, either at the computer or at a tablet, both feet on the floor and feeling comfortable. It's going to take five to 10 minutes to clear your mind. And don't sit there and say, no, no, don't speak, don't speak. It will quiet itself as you relax. And yes, you're always going to have a spike in the silence. That is a voice of your own mind. It's normal, we take care of it by transmitting.

And finally, this, I have instructed that either the Melchizedeks or the Midwayerrs begin your initial transmission. They will say who they are. In the past, we have allowed the transmission to kind of trickle in. For most of you that doesn't work. Ron never heard it that way. But when he was finally allowed to transmit, he heard a Melchizedek and they fully identified themselves. Ron did not have to question whether he was transmitting or imagining.

When you sit down to attempt to do this, let your mind clear for about two or three minutes. That's all it takes. For God's sake, don't try to do it with a roomful of children, or a houseful of wives making supper, or husbands watching the news. The best thing you can do is relax and know it will happen. If you are persistent, you will get it. And now this here is our Universal Father.

Universal Father
To all of you listening who want to transmit badly, spend a few minutes with me, please. Pray Father, may you help me, could you help me? Make a contact, so I know I am transmitting. I will work very hard with a Thought Adjuster to speak to you in your mind. And I'll go something like this.

I am your Adjuster. You are about to transmit me. If you can hear my voice you have transmitted. In that case, ladies and gentlemen, you have transmitted in a very gentle way. Keep at it every day, and please at the same time. Don't start it at a time you cannot keep feet on the floor in a chair, straight back, hands on the desk, or wherever you have it or the computer. If you have the computer, open your word processor please and then right when you get a blank page. You are comfortable with it if you are already doing it. Ron transmits at the computer every morning for two hours. He is so well practiced, his body is the instrument and not a gland.

The difference between channel and the idea of transmitting is channel is through a device by celestial beings. Transmitting is directly voice into the personality circuit. If you do not know what the personality circuit is, you can read the Urantia Book online, you will see on this discussion forum a tag at the top that says read the Urantia Book. It also allows you to enter a question. The truth of the matter is that the ability to transmit is not spoken to in the Urantia Book, but the Urantia Book explains how the Adjuster translates any celestial being into a voice if necessary. Now, Mantutia did not write that specifically. That has been added by me in a notation to Mantutia that the next epochal revelation number six in the series, there should be a mention of transmission. What you're getting now is very similar to what will be in the revised epochal revelation to come.

And finally, this when you sit down, feet on the floor, straight back, relax, clear your mind. It doesn't have to be perfect quiet. Wait for a voice to say, write this. Your Adjuster will do so. And then write whatever you hear. That's transmitting. Eventually you can speak it, but to begin just right.

Now, this is Father to you, Ron. You are capable of transmitting. by just opening and closing your eyes. That's how well done you are. You don't go through any process. It's already there. Ladies and gentlemen, to be a good transmitter, be at least 40 years of age, and sattled in your mind that God speaks. We do easily. Fully practice every day at the same time.

Dominick will have some examples for you on the next Lightline considering the transmissions that you can afford. Until then, I am your Universal Father. I want this to be done. You are natural people to do it. You have a block once in a while, because you don't feel worthy. Or you feel it's not in your brain. But it's wrong. Everyone here can transmit. I now step back, and Michael, I give this back to you.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. We thank You Father. I'm most grateful that you did speak. Thank you. I am Michael of Nebadon, and Dominick, I'm about to hand this back to you. The next time don't worry about how you're connected, so everybody can hear. Use this service and don't worry about all the other things that are appropriately done at times. I am Michael of Nebadon. This is a tough course to teach, Dominick. Be prepared the next time you open the Lightline to discuss transmission to fully become available the way you need to teach, and I will instruct. It's not easy Dominick, and I thank you, Ron. I'm done.

Ron
Thank you, Michael. And Dominick, I'm handing it back to you. Enough said thank you so much.

Dominick
Thank you, Ron. And of course thank you for allowing Michael and Father to say what needed to be said for everyone participating today. I am going to mute you. And that concludes today's call. We have a Lightline, well, we have a place on the forum. So if you have questions in between not only can you message us privately, you can also post on the forum any questions you have.

The next session is next Thursday, at the same time, at the same number so that we'll have another Lightline. session next week, February 29. That's a leap year day. Thank you all and have a great day.

End

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 23:50:54 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 13:15:55 pm »
I tried twice, one at 11 am sharp, and the other 15 minutes later and that special Dominick LL that was announced had not started;  just to inform because I did not know of any cancellation announcement.  And I did not leave without considering any help that could be offered to achieve the privilege of being able to establish a connection with the Divine Voice.  Furthermore, I believe that with so much emphasis and dedication placed on the forum for all of us here to achieve the ability to become transmitters, no opportunity for assistance from those who know how to get there cannot be underestimated.  On this topic that to this day I do not have clarity on how it is achieved safely due to the fact that some express it so easily but that for others it is almost impossible, I want to refer to SAIBABA, now with much more confidence by confirming that Ron is also already a follower of SAI, who said: "When the supreme appoints his chosen one, a phenomenon common to all devotees occurs: the display of the ability to hear the Divine Voice, but not as an audible sound in the manner of the spoken word, but as perfect intuition that provides guidance, wise counsel, support and protection. When the Lord summons you He makes you the object of a rare privilege because, from the day you respond, your consciousness comes into contact with His; then everything changes, becomes intense, new, magnificent, and the Power is revealed. You will be able to verify this: When the Master calls, existence becomes transforms into Life"
Something more related to the fact of human birth that Ron referred to with numbering and everything, I want to add the following aside also from the wisdom of SAIBABA:
"In a similar way, the call of the One is reiterated in the history of Humanity from era to era, from minute to minute, the divine touch is produced, filling the soul of man with anxiety and sleeplessness, and impelling him to follow a Master to fulfill the mission that has been assigned to you since the beginning of the Centuries, because each one of you was born with a purpose marked by the highest Wills; the Masters ensure that this destiny is fulfilled at some point in the Evolution and act to protect the chosen one for a long time before making himself known. When the most propitious moment arrives, the Master stands before you and points to you, showing Himself as goal and path, mirror and model, food and abode. Human life is a gift that must be taken advantage of; the key to this is to admit the fact that you are in a world of non-casual events and that, as you notice the almost prodigious concatenation of the facts that weave the fabric of your existence, it will become more evident. for you the reality of an ordering intelligence of which your Master is a living and temporary manifestation, even when His influence far exceeds the Name and Form through which He makes Himself known." Thanks 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"