Author Topic: The Pleiadians add a little more clarity  (Read 4740 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
The Pleiadians add a little more clarity
« on: October 17, 2022, 00:28:10 am »
From the Pleiadians
October 1, 2022

"We Are the Pleiadians and we come to you from our star cluster, Pleiades.  We make additional information available here to help you to get yo know us and will attempt to clarify misunderstand as to how we are to be called. The Pleiades is where we dwell; it is a location. The Pleiadians are who we are;  we inhabit the Pleiades. Think of the U.S.  state of Virginia as an example. They live in Virginia, but refer to themselves as Virginians. We hope this helps you as we approach you to communicate more and more with all of you if you can receive us.

"We are legion and for that reason we do not supply a name other that what we have just told you. There are millions of us, and trying to keep track of us by names is not practical especially since we bring the same messages to you as one. This scribe was ready to take our transmission immediately once she became aware of the fact that we are ancillary to the missions you have all been learning about. Make no mistake, we are NOT part of the missions, but have been tasked with the responsibility of keeping the human population as informed as possible with the events they will see but not understand. This transmitter has studied our work through one of our channellers and knows much about our priorities and goals. She has demonstrated not only an interest, but also the ability to reach out to those beyond the borders of the agondonters and others we work with, into the sectors where there will be much interest, but little understanding of what is and will transpire in the decades and centuries to come. We know her well and she is aware of us.

"You can look to us for information on trends, the flow of minds in which you will be informed about the reactions of humanity that you will never find on the news networks.  We will provide you with feedback so to speak, on the repercussions the missions will have on humanity, and this in turn will help you make decisions as we go through the difficult times ahead. Think of an undersea cameraman taking a video of all of the activity taking place with the marine biology under the ocean. Through us you will be able to see the good, the bad, and everything in between as your Magisterial Sons take you through the missions. We are making ourselves known to this forum at this time because the switches could be turned on at any time and we want to make sure you know who we are, and what we will be doing so that there will be one less thing to understand when things take off.

"We like very much the concept of transmissions. Channelling has worked well for us and we will continue to work with our channellers, but the future humans will be transmitters as they grow in soul.  We encourage all of you to ask for a transmission from us. You will find us quite accessible. Good day for now."

Thank you very much Pleiadians. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 02:07:20 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Pleiadians add a little more clarity
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 11:24:07 am »
Amethyst, good for you picking this up.  Strangely, I ran into it through another coincidence because one of the persons who contacts them as I suppose channel is working with our friend Dominick, and they are setting up insights to advertise means of healing through explanations, not only from the Plea Aids (phonetic for Pleiades  the right way to spell it) but through other philosophies too.  I asked Dominick about them and when I did they announced themselves to me and to Dominick too.  So we had a good hour of chit chat speaking with them and their authorities they deal with too (their Creator Son for example Michael of Aldora).

They have come to you as an accessible outlet and I hope they make use of you or me or both.  They have their own way of working and choosing their subjects on Urantia.  They are also not well informed just what is happening with Urantia and the proposed missions and what they stand for not onoy for Urantia, but also in the universe and their methods are not designed to fit a Second Return or a MAGISTERIAL MISSION they know what they are, having have thre of them in their history already).  I spoke with them this morning, and they are telling me they are now just being informed that you, as a contact, are fully affiliated with me, and that changes again what they may do.   I do not know what the means Amethyst, but you are now informed you are now seen in a different context than what originally was a passing hello, and it may now become more than that.  But nothing is decided concerning it yet.  I hear them speaking now:

THE PLEIADES (Plea Aides) - "We are delighted to know you both now, Ron and Amethyst.  Both of you are on our contact list but with trepidation as Ron is already well known as a flash, a crash, and a smile and a scream, all in the same breath.  HE is also now known as one of the most erudite humans we have ever fun into in the entire galaxy of the 7th Superuniverse!  We hold you Amethyst as the voice of fresh air; we hold Ron as a bouquet of roses and nettles too, as he upsets the powers to be and then performs so well we get lots of wonderful feedback from unexpected sources.  For that matter we send you Amethyst this warning:  let lie what you cannot pick up again.   Ron, let lie what you can pick up but have decided is useless for your promotions of the divine Missions including the book you call,  THE CROWN.  It was encouraged but speaks to forthrightly it dare not be easily assimilated without any Christian group on Urantia for now, but it may be come an underground classic some day as it speaks directly to the degree of change that must be addressed entirely on that God forsaken work of Urantia. 

"As a separate group of humans who are much closer to destiny than your group is, we warn you that anything goes sometimes, but the truth of any proposition is always within the will of the Creator ALL.  ALL is.  I AM is how you state it down there and now we understand a lot more than we ever did since the Paradise Trinity is not taught up here.  For reasons of State Ron wonders how we could have missed it, but we have not, but see it differently than you do, that is all.  Call us back someday Ron, and we leave this entirely alone from this perspective for the time. 

"We are the Pleiades (Plea Aides) and hope to hear from you again someday Amethyst.  K"

We thank you Pleiades for making this reach possible today and always appreciate your speech with goodwill so well done to our ears.  Thank you again.  Ron for all of us.  K

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania