Author Topic: "We need more students"  (Read 4577 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"We need more students"
« on: July 22, 2023, 12:04:51 pm »

"We need more students"

By GAIA.
 Received by Salvatore.
 Monday July 17, 2023.

"I AM GAIA.
 The beginning of the missions is beginning to flow on Urantia and we need new students for the service of the Universal Father and it will be a great joy. However, it is necessary for the will of the Father to act on us and to do His will and specifically with His Adjuster so that everything is more practical to facilitate our commitments to put into practice our work of transmissions and contacts with the HEAVENLY BEINGS, they are going to implant new spiritual knowledge and that we need you to learn to absorb more subtle spirituality.

The moment has arrived and the need also that we should not ignore it, we are working with the Celestial Deities and they are helping us with their respective projects of learning to transmit to be more useful to the service from Universal Father and the community and from our point of view we are located and committed to putting our efforts and sacrificing more to be able to carry out the work that we have put on our shoulders and it will be of great importance for the future of all of us who yearn for a better life and it will be of vital importance for us to practice the indications that are often given to us we are working to continue forward with the transmission teachings.
 Thanks so far my lesson. See you soon.

Salvatore:
 GAIA, thank you for your message. It is an honor for me to receive you soon.

End

Salvatore