Author Topic: "CURRENT PLOT"  (Read 4729 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"CURRENT PLOT"
« on: July 24, 2023, 12:48:54 pm »
"CURRENT PLOT"

By: GAIA.
  Received by: Evelio.

El Salvador, July 23, 2023, 0:10 a.m.  local time.

GAIA:
 "I AM GAIA, unraveling the expected attitude towards the coming times, it is a challenge to get the attention of the terrestrial human, literally the eagerness to live takes up their time and the issue has become impossible.
 "The majority of the inhabitants believe that there is no force that can initiate changes and there are very few people who trust the arrival of a new time, of course this is associated with the second return of JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL.
 "The last hope is placed in HIM, it is here where we find ourselves before a dilemma since the issue has become a remote possibility and the throbbing truth is that it is already incarnated among humanity, there is abundant work to be done to place Urantia in the expected line so that this time it brings a team to develop the missions and that has begun as soon as we find ourselves on a planet that shows signs of alarm and its environmental condition worsens every day, making it imperative to stop draining its capacity to sustain the life it hosts in it.
 "This is where the equation incorporates humanity, this has become a challenge that triggers the consumption of resources and provides a lack of care for preservation, this behavior has come to be taken as normal.
 "Examining this indolent way of treating the planet, we discover that many humans consider it an inert object and do not even remotely feel that it is a living being, humanity is here at this moment walking further each day, each moment it is located further inside.
 "It is difficult to incorporate into the human status values that favor the planet before the economy and this is where the crossroads arise. Apparently, this terrestrial human slowly learns that he is only passing through and chooses to put down roots that aggravate the health of this living being called Urantia.
  "It is convenient to express that the Maker is here and wishes to return the path traveled by showing that Urantia is a living being and we must take care of it.
 "I AM GAIA, ending this approach, I appreciate the goodness of receiving me and I wish the best for you and all your companions."

Evelio:
 Thank you GAIA, it is an honor to receive your words, you are always welcome.

End

Evelio.