Author Topic: "Divinity puts us to the test"  (Read 4536 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Divinity puts us to the test"
« on: August 06, 2023, 00:39:14 am »

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Divinity puts us to the test"

By: Tarkas.
 Received by: Nohemy

El Salvador, Friday August 4, 2023, time 4:52 pm.

I was doing my housework when suddenly "Tarkas" resounded in my mind
 I stopped what I was doing, I looked for my notebook, my pen, I sat down ready to write and I said, listen Tarkas, do you have a message for me Mr. Tarkas?

Tarkas:
 "Actually, I am Tarkas. I know you heard about me through Ron and René. Today I come with a message for you.
 I will be helping humanity on Urantia whenever they need me.
 I am pleased that the practical practices are giving good results for everyone who constantly practices.
 You are struggling to do well what has been given to you (the practices) you have done very well to pay attention at this moment, even though you were doing your homework.  We, on the other side of the veil, see it well that students who follow these teachings learn to be aware at any time, this will help them receive more messages, also when they find themselves in trouble or in danger, and they can be put in danger. on notice to protect them.
 However, I am pleased with your dedication to these studies and I hope soon we will have another contact before I retire.  Now continue the work I interrupted, happy afternoon"

Nohemy:
 You have been and will always be welcome, Mr. Tarkas,
 The truth took me by surprise when I was doing my housework,
 I thank you infinitely for this message and of course I will continue my work today.

End.

Nohemy.