Author Topic: The Nuclear Danger  (Read 4703 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
The Nuclear Danger
« on: September 12, 2023, 23:45:21 pm »

The Nuclear Danger

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio
 El Salvador September 9, 2023, 5:00 a.m. local time 

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, I beg you to prepare my mind to receive messages from the Celestial Family and provide a channel without interference.

The Adjuster:
 "I Am the Thought Adjuster, today we will focus on the nuclear issue, this has been a case in which chance prevails over its effects on humanity and in this sphere there are already experiences, that would be enough to know and not repeat such an event; without However, for now we are divided as humanity and the priorities of some peoples are not those of others. This can lead us to plan the use of such devices, in which case, you should know that nuclear energy is very dangerous for the human masses. .

"Dismantling the bellicose rhetoric is prudent, now, each inhabitant of this world has equal weight for expressing it so that freedom of expression contains a large part of the solution.

"Humanity must address the issue now and speak out, continue with apathy and leave it in the hands of the elites to decide whether or not to use this deadly resource, which is not healthy for the planet or for humanity.

"At the current time, the vast majority assigns the decision to others and the masses remain expectant and of course this is conceived as the end, we must clarify that there is no safe place to take shelter in the event of nuclear explosions; However, we, the Celestial Family, are ready to help.

"This would mark the decline of terrestrial civilization as we know it, we renew our call for sanity, it is urgent to sit down to negotiate and listen to the parties, this must occur as an achievement of humanity.

"In the evolution of the worlds there is no obligation even to save you, the merit of achieving survival must be achieved on your own initiative, our help is ready to help the needy but we cannot in any case decide for you, so hope is associated with the collective acceptance of a common origin.

"The moment we wake up to this truth, the door will open to fully develop our agenda. That is why we propose and suggest behaviors that must be assumed now, every collective aspiration is taken into account and it is here time to express that the absence of interest of the man of the world withdrawn into routines that sustain the current system must open space to find forms of expression that separate the elites from command over nuclear weapons in order to organize their dismantling.

"I Am your Adjuster, leaving here the analysis of this important topic and wishing a bright future for humanity, I also wish your progress and that of your companions, have a good day."

Evelio:
 My God, my Father, we thank you for your words. You, my God, welcome to me at all tim
es.

End.

Evelio Rivas 

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Nuclear Danger
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 10:41:13 am »
You probably read these transmissions of the Adjuster of Evelio Rivas, like the one above, so you must have noticed that He often wishes us progress as Evelio's companions and declares the help of the Celestial Family at the same time stating the passivity and routine of the people, and therefore of us, the members of this forum, who allow the elites to decide for us.

Evelio's Adjuster and others of Celestia Family talks about the equal importance of everyone's voice and the expression of public opinion, but He and all of us, forum members know what opportunities there are now to influence public opinion on decisions affecting the entire world. In any case, I do not propose that one agreed day all the members of this forum should stick to something hard or douse works of art in museums with a sauce. However, knowing quite a bit about Missions, Regency and the Celestial Family, let's try to discuss what we could do as members of the Forum and as members of Earth's humanity to make some progress in matters affecting our entire planet.

We see almost on a daily basis that many attempts by various organizations have little effect and do not significantly influence the decisions of world organizations or great and even smaller powers.

So let's write in the forum about asking for help and wanting to discuss the possibilities for progress now, when the Missions, Regency and Celestial Family are not yet manifesting themselves in a way that is visible or even clearly perceptible to the common man, and when everything will be visible including Jesus and maybe there won't even be wars in this world anymore.

This is my attempt to respond to my repeated translations of Evelio Rivas' and others beautiful and wise messages from the Celestial Family almost daily.

Andre