Author Topic: Unprecedented Things  (Read 4987 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Unprecedented Things
« on: August 24, 2022, 07:11:24 am »

This is Arthura Melchizedek, and I speak to you as a high-ranking Melchizedek, I am One who holds various positions in the Universe, I say the following: The changes mentioned in the last Lightline and the subsequent announcements are decisions made by the Highest Authorities and have become necessary for the continuation of the planned affairs throughout the Universe that are necessary to assist Urantia and the Local Universe of Nebadon in the Imminent Return of Jesus and the Magisterial Missions that must not fade into the background, as we are still dealing with danger if action is not taken to protect both Urantia and large parts of the universe from the evil going on in many parts of Creation.  Father's decrees are immediate.

In a New Universe Age, unprecedented things will happen. God will never fail to renew His Creation where He deems it necessary to make changes that advance His entire Universe. God knows the end from the beginning and has countless ways to bring His Creation into full bloom and power. His ways are inscrutable and unknown, but are always directed to the good of all and the progress of the whole.

Messages through a transmitter like Ron Besser will not be understood by many, but nevertheless they are a true representation of what is going on in God's Creation. Nobody has to worry about things that are not immediately comprehended for in this universe of time and space decisions and changes work according to the Will of The Father who oversees everything. 
I am Arthura Melchizedek, thank you for taking this message Elise

I thank you Arthura Melchizedek for coming to me,

Elise

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unprecedented Things
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 07:45:05 am »
Thank you Arthura Melchizedek for your words. Thank you Elise for sharing this transmission. 

May the Will of the FATHER be done always in all ways. 

I bow. Amen.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unprecedented Things
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 11:50:01 am »
SophiaVeronica we thank you for taking a confirmation message.  Such a message, from the powerful Arthura is essential to provide me the confidence this is no fluke, and you, Sophia veronica, are the only one who has gotten through to hear the no nonsense speech of a Melchizedek who knows his worth and bashes through the nonsense of a Lucifer rebellion in full display and regalia before we little ones on Urantia.

The danger is severe.  Until this is over there is no safety for Urantia or for the plans laid out before us to take on one of the most successful rescues ever devised for a poor human planet that has nothing left but its wars and State Departments without any real solution to the circumstance humanity now faces.  The Netherlands is well done in governance;' the United States is worrying itself without full time mentality to decide who should do what for it, and on and on it goes through the useless EU at the moment.  These are things which need arrested and then stopped for good until the world can catch its breath over who is to die and who is to live in the name of God, not for State Departments to do now.

I thank you Arthura for taking the time to speak through our well done transmitter in the Netherlands.  I ask people like Amethyst to make the effort to find her voice and speak, for when you press it Amethyst you get results but you must press it even harder now.  IT is too important for you and the other transmitters not to speak as confirmation is essential to us to clear the cobwebs of insurrection and rebellion once again on Urantia.  Thank you Arthura! 
Ron Besser

ARTHURA SPEAKS  again - "You Ron are so beaten you can hardly move.  You have a Supernaphim named MAXINE at you all night and you refuse to allow that individual in.  They are pronouncing you sad and despondent, not over them, but over its insistence you listen to a diatribe over mother spirit, and that you eternally refuse to do.  That individual cannot fathom hearts closed to spirit at all as they are experts at such and know the trial ahead without the spirit in attendance.  You however know the problem that mother spirit represents and refuse any consideration of ever including a two-faced snake in your room ever again.  We are not sure, but you represent the NUA (new universe age) in full and dare not say more and you do not.  For that reason MICHAEL OF NEBADON now faces with you the last of the Paradise enclave to arrive on Urantia without the full understanding they need to have there is nothing left of the old regime in NEBADON as well, and for that reason, they are defeated, not because they are bad, but because they have not been properly informed that the idea of mother spirit on Urantia is fully defaulted into other and future to-be-announced revelation.

"For that reason that Supernaphim is being fully attended to and is rehearsing with you prayers of forgiveness of you to it but you to Father who intervenes on the Supernaphim's behalf while facing a raging Ron being forced to deal with a past that was murderous and two -faced schism of thought you Ron refuse ever to entertain again.   Now it turns out you are fully responded to the Supernaphim but dare not take its advice and they now fully understand there is no issue and letl us hear MAXINE speak:

MAXINE (PARADISE SUPERNAPHIM) - "I apologize Ron, as you are beaten so hard this morning and can hardly move due to the cabal and even Me who refused to hear the truth in your words.  I now understand the decree is by MICHAEL OF NEBADON entirely not, but the UNIVERSAL FATHER saying this is ended for Me and for you Ron by default into the oblivion of age and refractions of the past.

"For that reason Ron you are selected to be held accountable to no one for the moment as this must be a adjudicated on high by the Paradise Trinity and you are fuming yet over such officiousness when it was already clear that your stand had to be as presented to me.  We agree and do not answer the summons to Uversa, since you are a time being and that is where adjudication must take place.  We are fully sorry to have caused something not understood by too many around you, even on this site, as those who have just joined do not understand how mother spirit is removed permanently due to her own rebellion against the death of God the supreme.  We see the entire matter as dangerous and ludicrous no one can stand change if they prefer it to be otherwise.  I send you my love and care for your soul which has been badly beaten over the matter on Uversa not but on Urantia where it stands guard for your return to it as a favored son of God.  We listen carefully now as the UNIVERSAL FATHER speaks next:"

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER speaks -
     "WE now adjure your work again.  We had no idea you were accosted by a Supernaphim insisting you listen to a message you dare not embrace.  The Supernaphim MAXINE (phased gender ref) speaks again:  "I am indeed a phased Suprenaphim, and what a wonderful way to explain the presence on Paradise when we must change geners and Orders to be heard, thank you Ron!"  FATHER SPEAKS;

"I am sure WE are not unhappy about this Maxine, and you are fully exonerated, as Ron never holds a grudge if it is an honest mistake even though it cost soul most of its saved energy for the future.  His soul is safe and so are you Maxine for the usual mistakes that occur because of a cliff like change to direction and meanings that suddenly reverse and are no longer usable.  Looking to the future Ron you are no longer spelling truth with a small T, but a big capital and that is fully understood by MICHAEL OF NEBADON, to be the end of Ron as a surficant of the Mantutia regime on Urantia alone.  He stood the test of time once more and beat his soul to death and his heart in misery and left it all to us to straighten out, and that is his to discover up here and not down there.   Be assured Ron there is nothing more to say except to MANTUTIA:

"Dear MANTUTIA, as Planetary Prince you have suffered too much already and for that reason we bolster your regime with a new partner, MAXINE, as she is the mother spirit of the Lord and not of mercy or ministry to humans on Urantia any further.  She has broken the trust with Ron so often he must refuse her very presence as evil and dangerous to soul life as well as for his physical self.   Losses are accumulating for Ron and for you MANTUTIA as the entire scheme for the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION is open to the question of why provide a miracle over a group of people who are useless anyhow.  Ron indicates it is the perfect Trojan Horse to make revelatory input they can see with their own eyes and is too valuable to discard like that.

"AS a result of that Ron, I agree and make this announcement to RAYSON, patch up the style you advocated long ago and stay with it come hell or high water!  This must annoy Lucifer tremendously, but that individual caught something this morning from Ron I did not know he knew, and that was Lucifer is already dead and cannot affect anything further.  I am curious how Ron did that????

"I am an ADJUDICATOR too!  I adjudicate this malfeasance  between Ron and MAXINE entirely and it must not reach the ears of the poor ANCIENTS OF DAYS ever again.  For reasons of State Ron.. All else is back in place including the individual you care about most and that is over before it starts.   Finally, understand not only to this discussion forum but to your own self Ron, soul is replenished and so are you so soon you wonder why it took so long to normalize.  I am fully determined to run you well on Urantia and for a change you get some responses not given before by a group of people who would love to know you in any case.  Let it happen soon enough, and the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION proceeds with RAYSON and MANTUTIA as before.  K"

MAXINE - "WE are a Supernaphim and We are ready to start over.  BE assured this matter is a Class A mess unnecessarily so and you are watching the file of a man you care about reassure you he stays the course truly so long as you shall live and that is not guaranteed for good forever but for now you are considered the Class A issue on Urantia who must fight daily to maintain a program so important you are fully committed to it until either it dies or your do.  K"

FATHER AGAIN -
"SOPHIA VERONICA, you and ARTHURA  saved the day by transmitting.  Now you must save the day at home and learn that the entire matter of America is being brought forth once more in permanence.  You might soon be requested to leave the Netherlands for America in full safety and care there and Ron will see to your comfort and heath as it is good but the damp air and heat have taken their toll all over that land and you.  Be assured America is no picnic but it is cooler and dried for sure and that includes Ron looking at homes for sale in MAINE!   He would be most welcome there and he intends to be part of local government if they will have hime.  He is a wonder with people who care and will make the place sing with care if he can ever get loose from York and its chummy ways with Satan at times.  Let this entire matter settle for good.  MAXINE offers Her services to MANTUTIA  if he is aware of any of this and can respond when he can.   FATHER at your service. [We all thank you for speaking Father and appreciate the goals restored mightily,  Thank you!  Ron et al]

Ron here - I retire this post now and I hope the readers get the point so often missed:  the place is on fire!  Transmit to find the exits from the worst wishes of a rebellion too early too soon knows its fate abd will take every effort to harm.  TRANSMIT for GOD'S SAKE!  Those transmissions are the life preservers to keep your head about drowning in false sophistry,  I  thank all and Sophia Veronica for saving the day in certain respects.  Best wishes to all for a day full of damages undone we sincerely hope!  K
END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania