Author Topic: MICHAEL OF NEBADON TO ALL  (Read 4867 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
MICHAEL OF NEBADON TO ALL
« on: October 13, 2022, 17:30:39 pm »
October 13, 2022

This is Michael of Nebadon.

I am your Creator Father, I am with you, I am with all. You have been so loyal, you have gone through trials and changes which would let anyone loose hope, but you have not, you have all held on to your faith, for deep in your hearts you know that one day the truth will be seen and you will be rewarded and hear: The Coming of the Lord is here, He is with us and among us, for all the world to know. 

That, my children, is the reward of your faith, you will be rewarded with the truth and with all that our Father has in store for you. We see your hearts are being opened to Father and His grand schemes for this world and for every world where He has placed His children to care for His creation.

The day will soon come that these trials have been forgotten and you will be very busy participating in the work that is assigned to you, where you will be guided by wise instruction of the High Representatives in My Universe of Nebadon, the Melchizedeks, who work with Me in close cooperation. They will be your source of information, your leaders and teachers for They are the ones who know the ways and rules in the Kingdom of Heavens, where all are serving God, the Father, the First Source and Center of all.

Keep in mind that we are all of one origin, although different beings, our purpose is the same and that is to help fulfill the Father's will in the perfection of His majestic universe of which you have no knowledge, but will slowly unfold to all who choose to follow in the will of the Father and experience all He has brought into being.

Keep on doing what you have always done, stay with Me, your Creator Father, I will take your hand and lead you on your way home to the Father's glorious dwelling place on Paradise, where you will bow in awe and worship before Him. 

I thank you for calling on Me, I give freely to all who ask and you will never be disappointed. I leave you now to return to the business of the Father. I wish you good day.

Thank you so much MICHAEL OF NEBADON for your guidance and your words.

Elise

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: MICHAEL OF NEBADON TO ALL
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 13:28:07 pm »
Christ Michael, Jesus
Your Trust and Participation on My Return
V2 L43
Oct 14, 2022, York, PA, United States
Teacher Transmitter(s): JESUS
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (8m)

JESUS:
I learned to be a good son with my father, my mother, my brothers, and sisters of this world. At an early age, and through my life I learned to be head of household. The business of it, the relationships within it. I learned and achieved excellent status as a student of the day. I achieved individual work success. I achieved innovation in the industry chiefly known in my geography. I achieved high marks in my advanced education to the point where I was invited into the institutions at my choosing. I chose instead to see the world and experience the world through travel. While tutoring the child of a captain of industry.

I achieved Mission status and liaison with Michael of Nebadon and the Father, as Christ Michael. And in so doing initiated the Mission of Michael and doing so as Jesus. We became both the Son of Man and The Son of God. At this stage I achieved what is possible for the Sons of God – humans - and that is attaining the Father within. And that I achieved at the baptism, well known.

After this I established my Apostles. I cannot do what needs to be done on a planet without help from those on the planet. I cannot minister to men and women without the help of men and women. I established Disciples, an organization therewith. I established a Women's Corps. I fed and ministered to many. I taught those who could absorb and learn advanced truth. I ministered to the rich, the poor and all in between. I learned the diversity of humankind and grew to love everyone for who they were. I ministered to the content, the indifferent, the angry.

I set up organizations to minister to the world through a methodology that could sustain itself by starting and expanding. This methodology ran into, what can only be described as more than just simple State resistance. It ran into State resistance, organized religion resistance, and spiritual warfare on-high, through the mechanisms of a Lucifer Rebellion. The truth of all this will come out in even later Revelation. And frankly, can never be described to you without you wanting to study the subject at rather advanced levels. In terms of, say reading a book, a series of documentaries, or intense courses of study.

That is why, instead, it is better to focus on organizations of ministry and have those spread out. Because that is, simply, the truth of the way of living day to day. And what we are all, as beings, living a life, truly thirsty for. A simple way forward with our fellow man. I simply ask for your trust and your participation, I need it. And in return I give to you the Way. Thank you, and be in my Peace, and have a good day. I am Jesus. And I speak to each of you. Be in My Peace. Good day.