Author Topic: MALVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS  (Read 4621 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
MALVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS
« on: October 18, 2022, 19:59:31 pm »
Hello Elise, this is Malvantra Melchizedek, you know me well and I know you from other times when you were involved in the cleansing of certain areas on Urantia that needed to be freed from the influences of dark events of the distant past. These groups did a great job and many souls that were held captive and had no chance to continue their evolution were released. All were taken away and transferred to be cared for. We are grateful to everyone who contributed to this work, it has been very important.

We are now in different times with much more recent difficulties that are holding the planet back from its progress and you are well aware of this from the teaching you receive through Ron Besser and messages on the Forum and the Lightlines, of which you are a part and for that we thank you.

It is so important that more Lightlines be opened to inform the people of Urantia of things that are happening now or are about to happen that even your governments are not aware of. People live in a cocoon, and do not venture out, partly due to the silence and unfair reporting of the insiders who either approach each other with bribes, or keep things to themselves and take what is not theirs and use it for their own physical and financial security.

This will be changed by the Regency, which is a "must" because it is the only means that can turn the tide and end the abuses that are happening all over your world.

It is no accident that you are working with Ron at this stage of your life, you have an Adjuster who follows your desire and who has managed to take you where your focus, love and persistance lead you to the Father. It will be a great step in your development and a great satisfaction to participate in the work for God, your Father, whom you honor above all and for whom you leave each and everything when you are called to the task.

I am Malvantra Melchizedek, I am here to support you in the difficult times ahead, but we know that we can rely on you and that you will lovingly dedicate yourselves to the work your soul desires to do and thus will be assigned to you.

I leave it at this and assure you that you are not alone in these times of trial. Know that we are with you and trust our guidance. I am Malvantra Melchizedek and salute you for today.

Thank you so very much Malvantra Melchizedek for your kind words,

Elise