Author Topic: MONJORONSON HUMAN PARTICIPATION  (Read 4744 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
MONJORONSON HUMAN PARTICIPATION
« on: May 30, 2023, 17:33:15 pm »

Speaker: MONJORONSON
T/R: Lemuel
Girona
30th May 23:30

I was getting ready to go to bed, but I could not ignore the "call".
I first sat at my laptop and typed a few words but it didn´t feel right and then
I was prompted to use my recorder.
Here it is.

Lemuel

https://app.box.com/s/jl3ututnzj5x3tao9ptxdx94m09wgszi

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MONJORONSON HUMAN PARTICIPATION
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 04:55:02 am »
(Here is the automatic transcription slightly corrected. Perhaps someone could do a better correcting of this rather short text.)

Hi. This is Monjoronson and I have a few things to say. When the Magisterial Missions are public after the initial chaos and shock and rebellion in some places, in other words, when the dust begins to settle down, it will be necessary that there be daily broadcasts where the international media Television and Radio are taken over totally. It must take place at the same time every day. So, very quickly, the people will get used to and hopefully looking forward to the daily broadcasts. I and other members of my mission have different programs to display to the people. It will be done little by little, of course. And I would also like to mention, Jesus has his own program. And it has yet to be decided how we will do this together, whether or not we will share the same broadcast for an hour or half an hour or whether he will choose a different hour during the day. But you can see that quite quickly people will come to see and hear and know that at last the old ways are dead and gone and they will quickly begin to embrace the Magisterial Mission and of course, I'm sure eventually they will embrace Jesus and his program they will be yes things that will be unpleasant. But when it is deemed to be appropriate when it is deemed to be unnecessary when I and my team think that people are ready they will be a disclosure they will know that they have never been alone. They will learn that this earth has been visited by extraterrestrials 1000s and 1000s of years ago and they have left their marks there are pyramids on all five continents of the world. They will also be informed of the presence of Adam and Eve and their teaching mission.

But I also want to inform you that although they will be daily broadcasts and of course the individual television companies and radio companies they will have visits to discuss what is what is taking place they will have their so called ag experts they want to say on the program on the television or radio programs to talk about what is happening to talk about the broadcast that they've had for that particular day.

We are aware that you are so few in number that this is one of the main reasons why there must be daily broadcasts. So, the people become used to tuning in to television or radio every day. As I pointed out, Jesus has his own problem, his own program. And I am not going to talk about his program. This is Jesus to do for himself. But I will only say this We Magisterial Sons want to encourage the people by giving them hope and to give them information that will help them to accept us.

You have been told many times of course, that there must be peace, yes. But this is Jesus's program. What we are able to do as a Magisterial Mission, we will inform the people when it is appropriate that there are those among you who are not homosapien there are those among you who are alien and there are many in position of power and influence in various governments and political parties around the world. You are already aware of the corruption you are already aware of the presence of mafias who deal with drugs, human trafficking and the rest. These people will be missing they will be gone. And people will be asking how is it possible? But soon enough they will add two and two together and we realize that it is we, the majesty of mission must clean the planet of vermin and they are buried in the majority of these people that I'm referring to do not have souls. But but there are also many who are living in such a violent live such a corrupt life with 1000s of murders these people will disappear. They have no soul. The Thought Adjusters would have abandoned them years ago. When they die, there is nothing there to save. Their souls have been starved to death because of the lack of love, compassion and goodwill to all men, etc. There are millions in this category and they will little by little all disappear. The Magisterial Mission will soon be seen to be what we hope everyone will see and that is the headquarters whether it be in New York or some other place yet to be determined. They will come to understand that this is such a place of lemons trying to think of the word such an important place where that's not, that's not good enough. But they will come to understand that this is the center of all that is taken place at the moment. And those working for the Mafisterial Mission in your day will need to be protected. They will be a protected around York. But I only want to inform you about certain things that you need to know and be prepared for. And this is why I am transmitting this through Lemuel this evening although it's late at night

Please be assured that these things will take place they will happen so please be encouraged. By my words you are prepared. You are prepared for some terrible things to take place but you also know they must take place, but after that everyone will be able to see a little more light every day. A little more happiness every day a piece will already have been established with so much to look forward to and yes, so much work to do as well.

As far as the human participation. You will find yourselves in a position not immediately of course, but when things are really safe.You will be given the mission you will know where you have to go. Your Thought Adjusters will tell you and they will show you and we will also help you from our vantage point. But you were so few in number but nevertheless you will become known, you will be searched for your information and you will be protected at all times. Well this is all I need to say for the moment. This is the Magisterial Son Monjoronson.

I bid you all a very good night and you Lemuel thank you.

Thank you Monjoronson and good night to you. Thank you.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: MONJORONSON HUMAN PARTICIPATION
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 08:53:34 am »
Greetings to all of you. This post to express to all those who care to provide us with the written versions of the different transmissitions in English, thank you very much. Especially to Raz, SonsofGod and now André, thank you very much. Thank you Lemuel and thank you Monjoronson for such a pertinent and hopeful message for all of us who wait with such confidence and patience. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"