Author Topic: "Training lesson'  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Training lesson'
« on: September 20, 2023, 17:55:21 pm »
"Training lesson'
By The Thought Adjuster
Received: Nataly.

Nataly: My father, prepare my mind and my heart for a clean and safe transmission.

"In effect, I am your Thought Adjuster, attending to your request tonight, so that you can continue your training in the development of your transmission capabilities at the service of the voice of the Heavenly Father, to carry his commands to all places. where its orientations are necessary, in critical moments of planetary ordering, directly and specifically of imminent dangers caused by the ordering of tectonic plates, in all danger zones.
 I am your Thought Adjuster, ending today's lesson."

Nataly: My father, my adjuster, you are always welcome to me at any time you want, thank you for assisting me.

End.

Nataly
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 22:09:42 pm by Rene A Duran »

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: "Training lesson'
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 02:43:47 am »
September 21, 2023, Samara, local time 10.15.

Call from the right.

- Dear Father, I’m waiting for your words of love, I’m ready to receive your message.

Let's try.

We are on the eve of tremendous changes in the history of Urantia. Everything will change. But, most importantly, you, people, people, must change. You have lived for almost two centuries without me, your Father. Your churches have distorted the words of Christ; they have become ossified in their development for the benefit of a progressive civilization.

Soon everything will begin to change. Those who remain on the planet after the big cleaning will feel my love, a response will ignite in their hearts and they will want to know the Father, to feel his love.

Let it be so.

- Thank you dear tuner, I always look forward to your calls.

21 сентября 2023, Самара, местное время 10.15.
Вызов с права.
- Дорогой Отец, жду твои слова любви, готов принимать твое сообщение.
Давай попробуем.
Мы находится накануне грандиозных изменений в истории Урантии. Все изменится. Но, главное должны измениться вы, люди - человеки. Вы практически два века жили без меня, вашего Отца. Ваши церкви исказили слова Христа¸ они закостенели в своем развитии на благо прогрессирующей цивилизации.
Скоро начнет все изменяться. Кто останется на планете после большой уборки почувствуют мою любовь, в их сердцах воспламенится ответная реакция и он захотят познать Отца, почувствовать его любовь.
Да будет так.
- Спасибо дорогой настройщик, всегда с нетерпением жду твоих звонков.