Author Topic: Where do you keep your racism?  (Read 253 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Where do you keep your racism?
« on: May 29, 2024, 14:33:06 pm »
Where do you keep your racism?

This question ends a course on racism that I am participating in at work, serving as a point of reflection.

Initially, I register that I agree with most of the lectures and videos in the course on racism that I am doing at my work.

I also believe that all companies and public bodies should offer courses on racism and prejudice for the improvement and evolution of all employees and collaborators in search of a fairer and more equal society.

However, "where do you keep your racism" suggests that all people are racist.

Considering this premise as true, we can ask ourselves: - Do all people really have some type of racism?

However, I have to remember that often the premises may not be true in their entirety. About this, we can reflect: - Can there be false premises?

Yes, assumptions are often not true because they are made by imperfect, ever-evolving human beings with limited views based on their own experiences.

The human being is complex.

Therefore, yes, there are people who do not have any type of racism or prejudice due to their spiritual evolution. They would not be able to answer the questions “where do you keep your racism?” or "where do you keep your prejudice?" simply because they don't have any.

Jesus, for example, is widely considered to be someone without racism or prejudice. Just like him, many people have this characteristic.

How can we be free from racism and prejudice, if we have any racism or prejudice? It's possible?

Yes, it is possible if we consider each human being as unique, with their own personality and spiritual evolution challenges.

The human tendency is to see others as similar to ourselves, but each person is unique, with their own journey and challenges.

We can be free from racism and prejudice by reflecting on respect for each individual, regardless of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation, etc., and most importantly, respecting their personal journey and destiny.

Reflecting in this way, respectfully towards other human beings, there will be no room in our thoughts for racism or prejudice.

I asked myself where I keep my racism and prejudice, but I found no answer.

However, I know the depth of the human mind and I know that we often try to ignore our weaknesses.

To seek a second opinion, I consulted my closest family who have been with me all these many years and who often know me better than I know myself. My wife and children agreed that I do not harbor racism or prejudice.

It is important not to generalize when talking about human personality, as this can lead to prejudice.

We must remember and remember at all times, including, that the source of racism and prejudice is this: - the generalization of concepts.

The objective of this course on racism is to promote reflection on how to evolve spiritually to be free from racism and prejudice, if we have any.

This is what we want, a more fair and equal society for everyone, free from racism and prejudice.

In conclusion, the best questions for reflection at the end of this course on racism are not about “where do we keep our racism?”, but rather – “how can we evolve spiritually so that, eventually, if we have any type of racism or prejudice, we can free ourselves from them?” .

=======

Onde você guarda seu racismo?

Essa pergunta finaliza um curso sobre racismo que estou participando em meu trabalho, servindo como ponto de reflexão.

Inicialmente, eu registro que eu concordo com a maioria das palestras e vídeos do curso sobre racismo que eu estou fazendo no meu trabalho.

Acredito, também, que todas as empresas e órgãos públicos devem oferecer cursos sobre racismo e preconceito para o aprimoramento e a evolução de todos os funcionários e colaboradores em busca de uma sociedade mais justa e igualitária.

Entretanto, "onde você guarda seu racismo" sugere que todas as pessoas são racistas.

Considerando essa premissa como verdadeira, podemos nos questionar: - Realmente, todas as pessoas têm algum tipo de racismo?

Entretanto, tenho que lembrar que muitas vezes as premissas podem não ser verdadeiras em sua totalidade. Sobre isso, podemos refletir: - Podem existir premissas falsas?

Sim, as premissas muitas vezes não são verdadeiras porque são feitas por seres humanos imperfeitos e em constante evolução, com visões limitadas baseadas em suas próprias experiências.

O ser humano é complexo.

Desta forma, sim, há pessoas que não possuem nenhum tipo de racismo ou preconceito devido a sua evolução espiritual. Elas não teriam como responder às perguntas "onde você guarda seu racismo?" ou "onde você guarda seu preconceito?" simplesmente por não possuírem nenhum.

Jesus, por exemplo, é amplamente considerado como alguém sem racismo ou preconceito. Assim como ele, muitas pessoas têm essa característica.

Como ser livre de racismo e preconceito, caso tenhamos algum racismo ou preconceito? É possível?

Sim, é possível se considerarmos cada ser humano como único, com sua própria personalidade e desafios de evolução espiritual.

A tendência humana é ver os outros como semelhantes a nós mesmos, mas cada pessoa é única, com sua própria jornada e desafios.

Podemos ser livres de racismo e preconceito ao refletirmos sobre o respeito a cada indivíduo, independentemente de sua raça, religião, gênero ou orientação sexual, etc, e principalmente, respeitando sua jornada e destino pessoal.

Refletindo dessa forma, de forma respeitosa ao outro ser humano, não haverá espaço em nossos pensamentos para racismo ou preconceito.

Perguntei a mim mesmo onde guardo meu racismo e preconceito, mas não encontrei resposta.

No entanto, eu conheço a profundidade da mente humana e sei que muitas vezes tentamos ignorar nossas fraquezas.

Para buscar uma segunda opinião, consultei minha família mais próxima que esteve comigo todos estes muitos anos e que me conhece, muitas vezes, melhor do que eu mesmo. A minha esposa e filhos concordaram que não guardo racismo ou preconceito.

É importante não generalizar quando se fala sobre a personalidade humana, pois isso pode levar a preconceitos.

Devemos lembrar e relembrar a todo momento, inclusive, que a fonte do racismo e do preconceito é esta: - a generalização de conceito.

O objetivo deste curso sobre racismo é promover a reflexão sobre como evoluir espiritualmente para ser livre de racismo e preconceito, caso tenhamos algum.

É isto que queremos, uma sociedade mais justa e igualitária para todos, livre de racismo e de preconceitos.

Concluindo, as melhores perguntas para reflexão no término desse curso sobre racismo não são sobre   “onde guardamos nosso racismo?”, mas sim – “como podemos evoluir espiritualmente para, eventualmente, caso tenhamos algum tipo de racismo ou preconceito, nos libertarmos deles?”.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 15:17:40 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you keep your racism?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2024, 12:16:40 pm »
Why don't you just "cut to the chase" and advocate corporate racism training is much different than corporate training on HR policies of professional conduct?  No one is going to embrace the truth of your proposition, and instead you are in danger of being accused of virtue signaling and your un-recognized privilege.

Is your company's HR doing this proactively and/or is there a government provided financial incentive/penalty for doing or not?

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 13:54:49 pm »

Julio, I believe that everything that can be done against racism from a fragmentary level will be, to say the least, a waste of time, an infinitesimal contribution to the cause; This true misfortune of humanity is so deeply rooted throughout the world. Of course, I imagine that the intentions from the high heavenly spheres, will be taken into account, because according to a teaching of SAIBABA, it is not what man has achieved that matters, but what he longs to achieve.
From my humble approach, much more would be achieved if the reading and implementation of the excellent material consigned to Daniel Raphael by Morojonson, and collected in the book Global Sustainability and Planetary Management in 2007, were promoted, if not I am wrong.
Thank you Julio for your concern. 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2024, 22:19:32 pm »
To all

Additional clarifications on the debate on racism and prejudice (I believe this subject should perhaps be postponed until the future, when humanity is more mature)

You are right, Occerpa, perhaps the debate on racism and prejudice does not add an important agenda at the moment. Over time, with the evolution of humanity, people will gradually evolve, increasingly respecting all races, being free from racism and prejudice.

Dear Dominick, I believe that language barriers, and the use of Google Translate, often with errors or choice of words that are not appropriate for the depth of the subject, often make communication truncated and thus it is possible for an incorrect interpretation to occur.

I am totally against racism and prejudice, and the public agency I work for is also against racism and prejudice.

The lecturer of the course on racism intentionally provokes reflection in everyone with the phrase at the end of the course - Where do you keep your racism?

The reflection in the sense that for him (the speaker) we all have some type of racism or prejudice that we should reflect on and seek to improve. And yes, we are all imperfect and we are gradually seeking perfection. The mere fact that we seek perfection and the evolution of our own personalities already qualifies us as human beings with the possibility of continuing our journey in the heavens. On the other hand, today I realized, that is, I realized that the many countries in the world have different and unique cultures and often different ways of thinking. Furthermore, humanity as a whole evolves in concepts over time. What I want to say is that the main phrase that should be spoken as an antidote is respect for any remnants of racism or prejudice that we may have had in the past, or may still have in the present. Courses on reflecting on racism and prejudice would greatly help to avoid tense situations, and I believe that this should be done, especially in all areas of the police force. Here in Brazil and in many other places, the police are often brutal and violent, and if they had training courses to reflect on racism and prejudice, perhaps they would act more humanely towards all citizens.

But speaking of this subject of police violence, I still believe that one of the best ways to create a society with lower levels of police violence, and I am explicitly talking about human rights for all citizens, is to have video cameras that record without interruption and that the police cannot turn off. Knowing that all the action is being recorded, the police act with more respect. And there are studies that indicate a decrease in the lethality of deaths resulting from police stops when cameras are used to record on uniforms and vehicles, for example.

Continuing...

I hope that with this message I have cleared up any misunderstandings about racism or prejudice, because using respect in our lives is the most important thing, in my limited view, for peaceful coexistence between people and the peoples of our humanity.

I apologize to everyone if my opinions had a negative impact, mainly because they were often unclear or incomplete, because my essence is that, above all, the guidance of the various divinities and celestial beings be given in the light of God, according to the priorities that they deem most convenient at the present time.

I am always open to evolving and even correcting my thoughts in order to improve and help as much as I can, in some way, in God's missions.

In conclusion... there are so many points that humanity needs to evolve at the present time... so, certainly, the main agenda for the spiritual recovery of our humanity must be guided by God, the Universal Father of all, and by God's representatives, such as Michael of Nebadon, Creator Son of Paradise who was on our planet as Joshua Ben Joseph or simply Jesus; the Magisterial Sons; the Melchizedeks, Adam and Eve, among other divinities and celestial beings in the light of God, the Universal Father of all.

======= 

A todos

Esclarecimentos adicionais sobre o debate sobre racismo e preconceito (este assunto eu acredito que talvez deve ser postergado para o futuro, quando a humanidade tiver mais madura)

Tem razão Occerpa, possivelmente o debate sobre o racismo e o preconceito não acrescenta, no momento, uma pauta importante. Com o tempo, com a evolução da humanidade, as pessoas irão evoluir aos poucos cada vez mais respeitando todas as raças, sendo livre de racismo e preconceito.

Caro Dominick. Eu acredito que barreiras do idioma, e do uso do Google Tradutor, muitas vezes com erros ou escolha de palavras não tão apropriadas para profundidade do tema, faz com que a comunicação se torne muitas vezes truncada e assim é possível ocorrer uma interpretação incorreta.

Eu sou totalmente contra o racismo e o preconceito, e o órgão público que eu trabalho também é contra o racismo e o preconceito. 

O palestrante do curso sobre racismo, provoca a reflexão intensionalmente  a todos com a frase no final do curso - Onde você mantém seu racismo?

A reflexão no sentido de que para ele (palestrante) todos nós teriamos algum tipo de racismo ou preconceito que deveríamos refletir e buscar o aperfeiçoamento

E sim, somos todos imperfeitos e estamos buscando, aos poucos a perfeição. Só o fato de buscarmos a perfeição e evolução própria de nossas personalidades já nos credencia como seres humanos com a possibilidade de continuar a caminhada nos céus.

Por outro lado, hoje eu me dei conta, ou seja, eu percebi que os muitos países do mundo tem culturas diferentes e próprias e muitas vezes formas de pensar diferente. Além do mais, a humanidade evolui como um todo nos conceitos no tempo.

O que eu quero dizer é que a principal frase que deve ser falada como antídoto é o respeito a qualquer resquícios de racismo ou preconceitos que por ventura tivemos no passado, ou ainda possamos ter no presente.

Cursos sobre reflexão ao racismo e preconceito ajudariam muito a evitar situações tensas, e isto eu acredito que deveria ter principalmente para todas as áreas da polícia. Aqui no Brasil e em muitos lugares, muitas vezes, a polícia é truculenta e violenta e se tivessem cursos de formação para reflexão sobre o racismo e preconceito, talvez, agissem com mais humanidade com todos os cidadãos.

Mas falando neste assunto, violência policial, eu ainda acredito que um dos melhores caminhos para uma sociedade com menor nível de violência policial, e eu estou falando explicitamente em direitos humanos a todos os cidadãos,  são as cameras de vídeo com gravação, sem interrupção e sem que os policiais possam desligar. Sabendo que toda a ação está sendo gravada, os policiais se agem com mais respeito. E existem pesquisas que indicam a diminuição da letalidade das mortes decorrentes de abordagem policial quando existe o uso de camaras gravando nos uniformes e nos veículos, por exemplo.

Continuando....

Eu espero que com esta mensagem eu tenha esclarecido qualquer mal entendido sobre o assunto racismo ou preconceito, pois usando  em nossas vidas o respeito, isto é o principal de tudo, em minha limitada visão, para o convivío pacíficos entre as pessoas e os povos de nossa humanidade.

Peço desculpas a todos, se minhas opiniões tiveram impacto negativo principalmente por não estar muita clara, muitas vezes, ou incompleta, pois minha essência é que acima de tudo seja feita as orientações dos diversas divindidades e seres celestiais na luz de Deus, conforme as prioridades que acharem mais convenientes na atualidade.

Estou sempre aberto para evoluir e inclusive corrigir meus pensamentos a fim de aperfeiçoar e ajudar ao máximo que puder, de alguma forma, nas missões de Deus.

Concluindo...  existe tantos pontos que a humanidade precisa evoluir na atualidade.... assim, com certeza, a pauta principal de recuperação espiritual de nossa humanidade deve ser orientada por Deus, Pai Universal de todos e pelos representantes de Deus, como Michael de Nebadon, Filho Criador  do Paraíso que esteve em nosso planeta como Joshua Ben Joseph ou simplesmente Jesus; os Filhos Magisteriais; os Melquisedeques, Adão e Eva, entre outras divindades e seres celestiais na luz de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)