Author Topic: HIS SECOND RETURN AND MANIFESTATIONS OF GLORY  (Read 5719 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
HIS SECOND RETURN AND MANIFESTATIONS OF GLORY
« on: August 11, 2022, 01:04:43 am »
HIS SECOND RETURN AND MANIFESTATIONS OF GLORY.

By The Universal Father. 
Transmitter:René Durán. 
August 10th 1022, Phoenix AZ,  9:30 pm local time

My Lord, my God, Universal Father, I implore you to give me the opportunity to hear your voice.

The Universal Father:
 "In effect, I am your Universal Father condescending to your requests.

"Today we have the opportunity to share news with all my Children in Nebadon, it is the case of Jesus of Nazareth sharing space on Urantia with my Creator Son Michael of Nebadon.
 This will be your manifestation of Glory that was denied to you on his first visit.
 "The tragic end to which he was subjected by the authorities of the Sanhedrin is already known to all.
 Here in these Instances it is difficult to escape their clutches.
 Everyone must know that it was not a deliberate act by God.
 That, more than anything else, was the result of the hatred reigning in this sphere and that continues even in these times.

"Many are unaware of the hidden part of the events, but we have been through many millennia under the effects of the Luciferian rebellion that stained vast areas of the Universe of Nebadon and other neighboring Universes with blood.

"With all this we want to say that it will not be easy to re-enter physicality knowing the background of the Urantian race.

"I am the Universal Father giving all my support to the missions that will soon open under the orders of different Magisterial Sons and the incarnate Jesus Himself.
 He leaves this short dissertation for analysis by those who are interested."

Thank you Father, it is an honor to receive your words.

Rene