Author Topic: MICHAEL ON URANTIA  (Read 5437 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
MICHAEL ON URANTIA
« on: February 18, 2024, 14:24:59 pm »
Michael said He is unable to see us while on Urantia.  Well since He's here to observe us and the situation here, what does He see?  Does He see the light of our aura?  Or does He see us through the light of our Adjuster?

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MICHAEL ON URANTIA
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 08:26:15 am »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks:
"Weydevu, no one hears you either unless a transmitter like Ron steps in and opens the door to Me and my Staff, all the time.  Ron has the uncanny means to speak often and well to us, and I leave no stone unturned for him to make what you all have to say visible to my mind and my care that it is addressed.

"If you stood before Me, Weydevu, I would know there is someone there, but I have no vision into my mind since you carry not spirit signature yet.  I am now a Sovereign Son of God, and that requires an instant care of all I behold, but I cannot make visual contact without Ron or someone  like Ron, who is spiritual enough to be seen and to make a visible noise before Me.  For that reason Weydevu I see you when Ron brings your questions or statements to me alone.  Otherwise I do not entertain visual contact with anyone on Urantia anymore.

"Lastly, the entire matter of Ron, and his  transmitting, and his Voice of God, will go mute soon, as he is now so old he cannot make easy contact with the usual person on Urantia himself, and he is asking for release since he hears poorly, sees poorly, and aches tremendously over a process I have never seen before, and that is a human who has reached all he has to do on the planet and pleads to be released to continue life on the mansion worlds.  He feels he has some last minute care giving to do, but that is so far gone from his heart he no longer enetertains that anymore either.  Continuing the work of the Voice of God, for instance, is left to the transmitter left on Urantia for now.  I must go now and leave the subject alone for the time being.  Thank you for the question too.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

Ron here - In case you did not get it Weydevu, humans are not visible to the Creator Son, or to almost any high spirit who must come to Urantia to prepare for whatever has to be done.  I am no longer easily dealt with they tell me as I must make a lot of noise to be heard now, and while that strikes me as strange, I am quite aware of a change in my hearing status, and make no amends to change my behavior and that is because I have no real idea how to do that or can I without assistance.  I get no assistance because I cannot stand how rough they are with me and drop it before I get into anything new.

More fully spoken, Weydevu, I also have reached the point of no return to remain on Urantia physically much longer and I feel really bad during the day because my limbs ache and my vision is leaving and my heart rate, while fine, is slowing down and that leaves me in a rather slow rate of consciousness.  I did not know this is the fate of spiritual development, and so I must leave it alone and let whatever it is work itself out and probably be gone shortly. 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks candidly -
"Weydevu, you are not slow witted, but you are slow to take your own advice, and to leave your own development go as it happens.  You are experiencing tear drops over the loss of so many you knew and feel lost at times.  Do not bother these losses as they will be made up to you later on in life.  You have years to go and Ron does not because he can no longer communicate with the morontial plane without getting deeply involved in their lives as well, and for that reason we have to shut the communication he has enjoyed for years down and sometimes off.  And it is for that reason his ability to communicate with ME is soon over too, as I dare not allow him to speak so easily to the Creator Son without making sure I do not convert him to spirit instantly now.  Ron has completed everything he needed to do to be taken up in chariots of fire.  He has earned every reward he can accommodate living on Urantia, yet he is wracked with pain and an awful drainage that keeps him coughing all the time.  For that reason we have to close his life down, now that the FATHER has rewarded not him or me, but the cow who holds the best recipe yet, and that is not Tarkas, but a Mother Spirit refreshed fully and ready to serve.  Ron cannot abide that individual nor can She do so with him.

"The result is that Ron faces penury everytime she appears and he refuses to deal with her ways with him.  Consequently all the work he has done for us must be reexamined for lust and care for Urantia, but not fully for me and the rust I must remove from all of you all on this list.  BE caring there is no longer a need for the Magisterial Foundation, per se as there is nothing left in it once Ron leaves to follow up with except to continue your Lightlines until they are no longer necessary either.  K"

Ron - I find the statement above pretty chilling, but find the evidence to be as Michael states.  That pretty much decides the fate of so much hoped for but now, suddenly, out of reach.  Go tell those who do development, it changes your state of affairs quite a bit, and I dare not say much more as the false ones are gathering strongly around me causing typing difficulties.  In any case Weydevu,. your questions always push the limits and we do get good information to gather and I leave this one alone for the moment too.  Thanks and cheers to you again!

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 08:56:42 am »

Ron.
          Having just read this latest from Michael, the words of Hemingway´s,
"For Whom The Bell Tolls",  keeps reverberating in my mind.
It tolls for you, and me, and everyone, unless we can come to grips with 
what´s just around the corner and out of sight.

Faith can move mountains, so they say and so I will put my faith to the test.
When all seems to be coming to an end, I prefer to think that everything is
about to begin.

I pray with all my might that it be so.

Lemuel

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 13:23:23 pm »

General Discussion / MICHAEL ON URANTIA
« Last post by weydevu on February 18, 2024, 14:24:59 pm »
Michael said He is unable to see us while on Urantia.  Well since He's here to observe us and the situation here, what does He see?  Does He see the light of our aura?  Or does He see us through the light of our Adjuster?

Weydevu

Hi Weydevu!

When I heard that I was shocked too. What did Michael come here for if he can't see us?

I asked the Pleiadeans if they had a comment.

Pleiadeans:

Yes, indeed, we recognize your shock. We have been human too!
But now as more highly developed humans with a much more spiritual nature, we can say this:
Michael was not looking at human bodies per se. He was looking for attitudes, thoughts, motivations, spiritual inclinations, intents and purposes, focus, joys, concerns, griefs, sorrows, all these things you cannot put into a visible form.

His purpose to come here was to see first hand the factors that are governing this planet, the trends, the communications, the lies, the truths, for the purpose of putting together a clear picture of what this planet really needs. It is such a complex picture, that Michael himself had to assess it. No single beings, or groups of created beings could possibly understand or collate the information needed that Michael needs to create a perfect plan of action.

We can be very thankful that Michael does not focus on the physical, but rather on the spiritual, mental and emotional aspects of human existence.

You Urantians need a lot of help and it has to be coordinated in such a way that there is no overlap, omissions, confusion, or redundancy.

The help coming to this planet is going to be a shining example of how the New Universe will be governed, helped, and corrected, so that there is a minimum of trauma or sorrow.

The first thing spirit says to humans who are traumatized is "Be not afraid!" Our trust and faith in the Father's wisdom will see these things through in course of time.
Thank you for the opportunity to speak to this.

The Pleiadeans.

Thank you Pleiadeans! SongatSunrise
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 13:34:48 pm by SongatSunrise »

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 14:01:31 pm »
This is about the saddest news we could have received, still shocked how fast the turns of events are from yesterday, and hope for a quick turnaround again.  
sonsofGod 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 10:47:50 am »
I thank you Ron for your input and as always you are in my prayers. It's beyond my understanding that such high enlighten beings can cause so much harm to a human who is trying to do FATHER'S WILL.  I'm reminded of those early years of reading TUB and how orderly the Universe was. All that has changed.  Events have happen that has changed the course of time and space that will be taught in the MELCHIDEK UNIVERSITIES for eons.
Thank you FATHER MICHAEL for your answer, and thank you Songatsunrise for asking the Pleiadeans and getting their input.  Which gave me a more clearer picture, lest I forget MICHAEL OF NEBADON has spirit gravity and all thoughts of spirit come through HIM.  Thank you.

Weydevu