Author Topic: GOD's LOVE  (Read 5192 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
GOD's LOVE
« on: April 27, 2023, 14:25:21 pm »
Good morning my Heavenly Family. What may I write?

Write about the love of God and you are always on the right track for His love will guide you wherever you are. The love of God is of immeasurable magnificence and encompasses everything in the entire universe, since God is love and encompasses His entire universe. 

The love of God radiates everywhere and is felt everywhere because where God is, love is and it cannot skip a place as it is the essence of everything and is in and through everything.

The love of God is unshakable and will never diminish or increase, it is constant and always present.

The love of God knows no boundaries and spreads like the air, penetrating every crevice and filling all the hearts of men in His vast creation.

The love of God knows no preference and is present to all in the same measure; it is a presence of God in all of us.

The love of God will never disappear or diminish nor increase, God's love is equal in every place in the universe.

God's love does not have to be earned, God grants His love to all.

God's love is felt in the heart and as your love for God increases you will experience God's love to a greater extent. 

The love of God can be experienced by anyone who gives love to His creation.

The love of God is indescribable and unfathomable; it is infinite. 

The love of God does not have to be applied for, it is provided freely to everyone. 

It can be said about God's love that it fills books and waits to be read and lived.

God's love fills man and drives him toward God.

God's love dominates everything and is like a cloak of velvet.

God's love touches everyone, lifts you up and makes you a child of God

God's love surrounds you and is like down and soft silk, it adorns man and makes him happy.

God's love nourishes man and never lets him starve.

Honor God and His love for you, for God knows each of His creatures and will show His presence in you through His love in your heart. Learn to recognize it and thank God for this gift of infinite love, which will flow through every human being who is in God's Kingdom and lives with Him. 

Thank you Adjuster for these lovely words about GOD'S LOVE.

Elise

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: GOD's LOVE
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 23:28:08 pm »

What a beautiful posting, Elise. 

Thank you so much.

Lemuel