Author Topic: The sound of silence  (Read 1031 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The sound of silence
« on: April 09, 2024, 14:41:11 pm »
When I was a younger lad, about ten years old, my dear father taught me a lesson, by saying that I must pay attention to nature’s behavior. He said to me : “Son, when there is calmness all around the place, you can be of certainty that something awful will occur.” Having grown-up in a tropical island where cyclones are common denominators, my father’s lesson has been very useful and each time there is like an atmosphere of quietness, I say to myself that something great is going to happen. Do you hear the sound of silence ? I have the gut feeling that something great is waiting ahead which will take us by surprise. Some countries in the world have been recently experiencing natural disasters because of climate change. The time is ripe for a celestial breakthrough, we have been waiting so long, it is now or never.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: SERARA FARUM
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 14:22:30 pm »
My greetings to my dear Forum group, thank you for the permanent publications.
Following as I usually do, the forum publications, daily, for almost seven years, I think that any unsuspecting visitor who from time to time approaches the portal to see what is new in relation to the events and plans that are aired here among Nebadon and Urantia, he mights think that the current situation is practically the same as that of years ago, that there are no significant advances but that the news remains the same and in particular those referring to the tragicomedy that the star members are experiencing: Ron with his terrible physical health problems, typical of the unprecedented process of programmed mutation to which he is being subjected, aggravated by the injuries suffered in the battle to the death that he bravely maintains with his declared enemies of the insurgency who do not give him respite, in the midst of which, he also does not achieve the materialization of his masterful invention of the WTP with a patent for a year;  Lemuel with his medical complications that worsen intermittently and now with a record of resurrections.  A Second Coming, around the corner decades ago and the Magisterial Mission that has not finished being installed, all because of those same bad boys willing not to allow the end of wars but on the contrary, to promote new ones, with the purpose of not giving in and fighting until the end to prevent the imminent return of Jesus and that Father Michael cannot crown his revolutionary plan of giving human participation in his missions, led at a planetary level by Ron Besser his star project: first human being (Excalibur), mortal with genuine moroncial nature that privileges us with a correspondence to the day, heaven-earth at all levels.

However, to say that everything remains the same and that there is no progress is for the unprepared because for each of us, thanks to our mysterious monitor, we have been able to perceive the nature of this Divine Game, and we understand that there should be no pause because the commitment to the Father's business must be complete and unceasing until the final victory.

However, the fact that, since this entire plan depends on the availability of good transmitters, a larger number is not available to date, despite a persistent motivation for this purpose, is still worrying, such good transmitters as Amethyst and Sue have been absent and even Lemuel is sometimes unable to do so.  In short, these and a whole series of complex circumstances that could not occur any other way, as far as I can understand, keep us unperturbed and with greater enthusiasm every day: Patience and Trust is all that is needed.  Thank you 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"