Author Topic: JESUS SPEAKING AGAIN  (Read 4902 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
JESUS SPEAKING AGAIN
« on: September 06, 2022, 14:38:20 pm »
This is Jesus, giving you a few words for the day. You all wait and nothing happens, the world turns and makes its rounds. There is no sign, no sound, no movement. 

Some of you have almost given up on what should be happening before your eyes, but among My patiently waiting children I find those who have learned that faith is more than just believing. The true believer never doubts, never gives up, never asks questions, because he knows in his heart that everything will happen at the right time according to the Father's Will, without any knowledge of day or hour, never doubting his faith in the Father, of whom he knows that He will not ever disappoint anyone or change His divine ways, because God, our Father, is always the same, of Him it is said: 
"God, is our only God, just and fair and constant in all His ways, He does not change."

I give you these words as an encouragement to strengthen your faith. Faith and Trust are the ingredients that are so necessary for what you will see happening in your world in the foreseeable future, but to you that may seem like a long time. 

Do you ever reflect on your faith? Strengthen your faith and turn to your Adjuster. He knows your desires and will satisfy your spiritual hunger, lift your spirit to higher thoughts and you will be comforted and go your way wisely to continue your daily life.

Love your neighbor, your sisters and brothers and all who cross your path on an ordinary day, and patience and peace will grow in your hearts.

This is Jesus, I leave you with these words. I love you all.

Thank you so much Jesus,

Elise

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: JESUS SPEAKING AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 16:20:20 pm »
This is Jesus, giving you a few words for the day. You all wait and nothing happens, the world turns and makes its rounds. 
Dear Jesus and Elise, thank you so much for these words.

Here is a quote I wish to comment on:

"Faith and Trust are the ingredients that are so necessary for what you will see happening in your world in the foreseeable future, but to you that may seem like a long time." -- Jesus

We have often heard the word "soon", a maddeningly vague concept. I remember song by Andrae Crouch "Soon and Very Soon" (copyright 1976) that underscores how long that can be.

The Urantia book sometimes uses hyphenated words to create a concept that is not in the English Language. I would like to suggest "faith-wait". We know hyphenated words in the English language are awkward; the German language dispenses with the hyphen and just makes a word out of two or more words. in this case "Glaubewarten" might be a word for us to consider.

Just think how many misunderstandings, how many marriages that could be saved with "faith-wait", with "Glaubwarten". How many angry moments, how many evil words that can be avoided with "faith-wait" -- Glaubewarten?
We might have to employ a lot of "faith-wait" even after Jesus is visible, -- waiting for the perfect moment to put forth our efforts in behalf of the Missions. The faith-wait may be an important part of our ascendancy careers.

It is an active wait. It is a purposeful, watchful wait. It is a wait with energy in it. It is a manifestation of faith that cements our hopes and dreams into a future reality. -- the reality always being the Father's will.
"Glaubewarten" -- Thy will be done.

Thank you Elise. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Father.