Author Topic: LIKE A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER  (Read 4735 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
LIKE A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER
« on: September 07, 2022, 13:02:41 pm »

This is Jesus: 

The rainy weather has cleared your atmosphere and life begins to breathe again with fresh and renewed air, as if the world has been cleansed of the old and begins anew in an environment where there seems to be space again with opportunities, a chance to blossom again. Like a new beginning where you are cleansed of old and sticky obstacles, an oppressive and suffocating environment where no fresh thoughts can emerge because old habits and customs prevail. Breathing and feeling free in a fresh environment feels like being freed from heavy and rain-soaked clothes and being able to walk lightly again without the burden you carried until it became too heavy to make any effort to seek the better side of life.

The coming time, call it a time of reform, will bring enlightenment, the opening how the old can be transformed into the new. How the mindset of the human family can shift so that it can open up to the ‘good-things’, the God-things’ in life. For too long people have suffered under the weight of their governments that could not provide them with a well-supported society because their so-called civilization overrides the sense of a true God, the Creator who created this world to see His children happy and budding in all their abilities and growing love for Him as a loving Father. 

But now with the beginning of the New Universe Age, the Missions of the Magisterial Sons, My Program that I, Jesus, will carry out on this world and the inevitable changes it will bring, courage and strength will be found to build a new world under new laws and rules that will not only serve and please the privileged, but will elevate the whole society through better methods of governance, of education, social institutions and advanced science that will lead humanity to a healthy way of decision-making and acting in a true religious and scientific awareness of the cosmos and life in general.

I leave you in My peace.

Thank you very much Jesus.

Elise