Author Topic: THIS IS ARTHURA  (Read 4767 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
THIS IS ARTHURA
« on: September 10, 2022, 16:58:02 pm »

This is Arthura Melchizedek, I represent the Ancient of Days and many other High Authorities when I choose to do so. I am from outside the Master Universe but have the power to enter the Master Universe whenever I wish or when I am asked to represent High Beings in the Master Universe, for I too obey the Father who in reality also represents Hyper Infinity from whence He came to create His Universe according to His Will.

I speak to all when I say that the time is near when your world will be set in motion, driven by the Power and Might of Jesus, as a Divine Son of God, supported by the Power of the Paradise Avonal Sons who are fully prepared to give Themselves to your world and begin the work to which they have committed Themselves, while holding the Will of the Father under their Cloak of Power.

Know that We need but a short time of adjustment concerning the mourning of a World Queen who deserves a dignified farewell to her Country and the countries of the Commonwealth which she has served as a Royal Servant to you and to Us.

We count on all of you who support the Missions and Jesus in His Second Appearance that has been postponed so many times, but is now open and active on your world and will be made public in days that can be counted on the fingers of your hands. 

Be still and prepare yourself for what will become the greatest gift to Urantia and her people, most of whom live in ignorance of the assistance of a Divine Planetary Government, ruling over a planet in need and lack of all that God represents; your Creator, your Father, the First Source and Center of all.

I am Arthura, I have spoken and I leave you with the following message, the CORONA, which illuminates your world and was placed around Urantia by Jesus, is strengthened by many Celestial Beings who shine their Light on your world.
Give thanks to the Father for His Grace.

Thank you Arthura, thank you for these words,

Elise