Author Topic: JESUS, Arthura and Manodet Melchizedek - Our Work With Humans and more  (Read 4813 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: JESUS, Arthura Melchizedek and Manodet Melchizedek
Subject: Our Work With Humans and the Need for Transmitters
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 12/09/2022 6.05 am (AEST)

Sue this is JESUS, as you have read Ron’s response from Arthura, I have Arthura and Manodet here to speak with you, could you take this please.

[Yes most certainly, thank you JESUS, go ahead if you would please Arthura and Manodet]

Sue this is Arthura speaking and I welcome your keen mind to work with us, JESUS is ready and so are we and we are about to embark on our respective work to address so much that requires our expertise and yours as well in transmitting all that we have to go with soon enough. Manodet Melchizekek is to meet you and greet you and you are already greeting us in mind and heart and that is good and indeed becoming of you. You are most surprised and a little in shock as to the matter of your need for a friend very much like Ron and Dominick does in ping-pong exchange in their work and that is so very much your desire too. You would love to be in the lounge room between Ron and Dominick to learn such exchanges and that is something soon to be placed at some time later.

For now, you have a friend you are meeting and see how that goes for a start. That friend has no idea at all as to the huge undertaking now being placed and even about it all anyhow, but you do and that is good to have in Australia. I am now handing this over to Manodet.

[Thank you so much Arthura, go ahead if you would please Manodet Melchizedek, I am at your service dear brother…]

Dear brother indeed! [chuckles…] Yes I enjoy that very much Sue and welcome to my presence and my office in the sky before it appears before you. For now, it would be nice to have you transmit and get working as there are so many that require to know the information we have to reveal for their interest to work with. I note very much how very talented the people and more particularly scientists, inventors and innovative researchers are in your country and that is what I will be working closely with due to the necessity of the nature of how much these talents can bring to improve the way of life for many, not only in your country, but everywhere else as well. So much is yet to be revealed, but it needs transmitters such as yourself to get it down to paper and that is so that more can be shed to allow the interest in the way these Missions unfold. I, as a Mission Governor, along with one other are to oversee the way improvements can be made in areas such as energy production, technological innovations and resource management and this is in response to the way the earth’s climate is changing and for the earth to undergo some tectonic upheaval in due course.

You are located in the southern areas of the continent and good for you as that is far from the turbulent cyclone areas of the north and, for that matter, the huge monsoonal rains that come with it. Those areas will experience more of this weather pattern in the summer months and for you to be further south is wise in any event. Stay on watch with the weather as it is showing so much precipitation that it will cause more flooding in an already saturated eastern coastline that has flooded in previous downfalls. For now, it will mean that you need to keep transmitting with me so that we can do our own ping-pong action, so-to-say, so that you get the feel for our way of expression and concern for all things to do with what matters for the health and well being of the people.

It is for the people we serve and work with as that is our priority mostly because of the nature of God’s love for His children of time. It is also to do the best to inspire you all to seek Him first and serve others. JESUS is to do that to allow for all to understand the way of the Father and the way of eternal life you all need to be familiar with.   It is with this we do our best as Melchizedeks to teach, to inspire, to lead and raise awareness in your minds to know of the great Source and Center of your being. For this, it is our great honor to be here with you all to serve in the capacity of love for the Universal Father and for you all.

I am Manodet Melchizedek at your service and it is with great pleasure that I am now in touch with little Sue to learn greatly more as she attunes each day with me and gets the information down so you all learn a great deal more than what is already given. I leave it there for now as we clear the decks to ready for action in the weeks to come. Good day and God bless you all. Out. K.

[Thank you so much JESUS, Arthura Melchizedek and Manodet Melchizedek, it is such an honour to be in your presence to receive so well with the Universal Father in our midst, Hallowed Be Thy Name! I bow in deep reverence to and with the Universal Father.]

End.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 17:13:04 pm by 7inOcean »

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: JESUS, Arthura and Manodet Melchizedek - Our Work With Humans and more
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 13:50:44 pm »
September 12, 2022, Samara, local time 10.50. Call from the installer.

Yes, it's me, write.

We anticipate that after the mourning for the Queen is over, the introduction of missions to Urantia will begin. Christ will announce its beginning and the reason for his appearance. The population of the Earth will be in shock. And you, as they say, do not stick out. Don't do anything without our team and don't say anything to anyone yet, if only to your family.

Wait for instructions, stay in touch.

That's all for no

- Thanks.

11.40. Call on the left.

This is Arthur. You've been warned of upcoming changes. You should communicate with your tuner more often and listen to his advice, if, of course, you agree to follow them.

For us, the will of the Father is central to our eternal life and work. You do not know and do not understand much, which is why since you have made a promise to live according to the will of the Father, it means that you must listen to his voice in everything through the Adjuster. After all, in the near future you will find a wonderful merger.

That's all for now.

- Thank you wonderful Arthur.

21.23. Call on the right.

Good evening. We continue to communicate.

The Ukrainian company is coming to an end. We will disarm you all. And NATO too. As they say, goodbye weapons. No one will shoot anywhere else, there will be no more wars, and no more armies. There will be forces to restore order, which also will not have firearms. We will provide them with a different arsenal to restore order, not traumatic, but based on other principles of influencing the human body.

As it is sung in your song, “take your overcoat and go hom.

12 сентября 2022, Самара, местное время 10.50. Вызов от настройщика.
Да это я, пиши.
Мы предполагаем, что после окончания траура по королеве начнется внедрение миссий в Урантию. Христос объявит о ее начале и причину своего появления. Население Земли будет в шоке. А вам, как говориться, не высовываться. Без нашей команды ничего не предпринимать и ничего никому пока не говорить, если только своей семье.
Ждите указаний, будьте на связи.
Это пока все.
- Спасибо.

11.40. Вызов слева.
Это Артура. Ты предупрежден о готовящихся изменениях. Ты должен чаще общаться со своим настройщиком и слушать его советы, если, конечно согласен их выполнять.
Для нас воля Отца – это главное в нашей вечной жизни и работе. Вы много не знаете и не понимаете, вот почему раз вы дали обещание жить по воле Отца, значит надо во всем слушать его голос через настройщика. Ведь в недалеком будущем вас ждет замечательное слияние.
Это пока все.
- Спасибо замечательный Артура.

21.23. Вызов справа.
Добрый вечер. Мы продолжаем общение.
Украинская компания подходит к концу. Мы вас всех разоружим. И НАТО тоже. Как говорится, прощай оружие. Больше никто никуда не будет стрелять, войн больше не будет, и армий тоже. Останутся силы наведения порядка, у которых тоже не будет огнестрельного оружия. Мы предоставим им другой арсенал для наведения порядка, не травмоопасный, а основанный на других принципах воздействия на организм человека.
Как поется в вашей песни «бери шинель пошли домой».