Author Topic: Speaking in One Voice  (Read 4815 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Speaking in One Voice
« on: September 12, 2022, 10:26:40 am »
This is Christ Michael, One in Voice with Jesus and completely ONE in our Mission on this Earth, which will include Missions on neighboring planets, to assist them in their growth in the NUA and the beginning of the Era of Light and life, a step forward in the evolution of a planet. All inhabited planets in the universes will eventually reach that stage which will bring unity into planetary existence.

The steps to this new stage are often difficult, a planet is not always able to let go of its achieved state, or to break out of an impasse, often caused by a technical/material situation it has become entangled in, and while it is true that there is no time associated with the progress of a planet, at some point progress becomes necessary for an almost static situation or even minor regression, as it hinders the progress of an entire System and ultimately the entire Local Universe they are a part of.

Creation is never static, never stands still, but different parts may get stuck in degrees of development, and this can create danger of regression, which is rare and absolutely to be avoided, especially when it comes to spiritual development, as is the case on your planet Urantia.

I am Christ Michael, the welfare of this planet is Mine and I choose to save it from decay or destruction. We stand with the Father in the intentions of His Creation with all its hidden mysteries, all of which are known by the Father.

You live in a difficult time with many challenges but with much hope, as the days are near when great things will turn this world upside down and give it the chance to blossom and be a place again for all who are willing to work together and to respond to My Program which will be announced to your world shortly.

We ask for your prayers for all involved in this vast undertaking, unprecedented in the Universes of the Father. Glory to the Father in gratitude and sincere reverence for His Power and Goodness.

We greet you all and bid you farewell.

Thank You Christ Michael, thank You for your message.

Elise

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Speaking in One Voice
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 11:51:25 am »
Dear Christ Michael, we pray with all our hearts for Your success, and for all our Spiritual Family who give their best for the benefit of All.