Author Topic: What a difference a day makes.  (Read 4867 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
What a difference a day makes.
« on: September 13, 2022, 01:41:19 am »

Speaker: Thought Adjuster
T/R: Lemuel
Girona
13th Sept 2022  07:00 Local

Lemuel, you need not be concerned because of the difference from one day
to the next in your ability to transmit. It is obvious you will not be able to
transmit if you do not receive and you must accept that. 

You are still transitioning and the resulting changes taking place within your 
body are many and complex. I am overseeing this process and it is I who
am also controlling your transmitting. It is enough for me to know that you are
constant in your openness to receive and your sincerity never wavers.

Yesterday you transmitted CALUMNIA after a rest of several months and it
was I who gave Her the "go ahead".  You tire easily and you sleep very little.
Your age is a big factor in all this and it needs constant monitoring and that
is why I control everything. I am your Indwelling Spirit and I will ensure that
when the time has arrived for you to do what I and others have been
preparing you for, you will be in an optimum state of readiness.

You may be able to transmit later today. In the meantime, have a good day.

Lemuel:  Thank you, Beloved. I must stop worrying about this.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What a difference a day makes.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 07:14:25 am »
Lemuel:  Factors of State are also deeply involved with your, our, and for all, playing harshly during our individual transactions.  You and the rest of us are being forced to play a hand only young people could handle better and old age does not relent to waiting long hours to do not much of anything.  That is what we have to appreciate and I know I do not and it shows in me all the time as pique and disaster prone view that this entire matter is lost to view.  If so much of it is you will not hear a transmission but occasional and then without real understanding they (the spirit world), are hard pressed to say much without saying too much. 

I am sure this straightens itself out for Urantia.  I am not clear or am I sure it works for me anymore, as I am also wracked with disfavor on almost anything I attempt to clear out of the present life situation, and it pleases me not to become a ward of insurrectionists all around me ready to undo anything I attempt to do.  Lastly, you are in the same boat Lemuel, and no one is going to give you enough rope to prepare for the Return of Jesus, to begin with, and second, I am furious we never get to see the last of these days soon, but they keep bubbling up anew while the mourning of the Queen continues at such a high pitch in State capitals around the world. 

The death of Queen Elizabeth II, is worrying not to the resurrection of her Majesty.  She and Phillip I am told met briefly upon her arrival and immediately swooned into each others morontial arms.  The Resurrection Hall, I am told, granted her leave to know Phillip deeply aand they agreed it was time to sleep together in repair of their mutual lives after such long service to the nations to Great Britain and her service to the world as a unifying factor now sorely missed.

Consequently Her Majesty and Prince Consort, Phillip, now reside in cryogenic sleep, as most of us will undergo to sleep off a disastrous world and its harsh treatment on our lives for millennia not, but for a few years.  For you Lemuel your removal from Urantia is to be done shortly, not as a death signal, but as a removal of the face of oblivion you have had to undergo for decades and as I have had for most of my life too.  Whatever that portends, I am informed that many on this web site are destined to join with each other on high, as we all have joined as an army of protagonists who insist this Mission be done and well  so long as we each have the breath of mortal life to continue.

The fact you have no transmission to deal with this morning is not just your Adjuster giving you the HIGH SIGN to lay back, but my Adjuster does the same for me, and it is a misery to look at in the vernacular, as I see no point to laying about the house without a single flag or signal that things proceed well.  I am surrounded by insurrectionist seraphim and it is nothing but a natter to listen to all day.  The years is also transitioning into fall now and it can get dark and misty and still too warm, but does not invite much enthusiasm while a perpetual funeral plays out with the BBC which is on my cable service and I tend to watch all the time.   U have trouble keeping awake during the Scottish Parliament condolences.  Incidentally, I consider the death at Balmoral something she planned well and carried it out superbly and that places the entire matter of Scottish independence into question again too.  I always want to see the British Isles as the multinational charm it remains so today, but hotheads abound to release more instability to the world again and will fight for self application to self preservation not, but to egotistical nationalism that produces nothing but schism in thought and even prayers for spiritual consideration.

Finally, today is a low key day here in the eastern part of the United States as it is a dark, dour sky and fall is trying to cool us down  (and that starts here SEP 22 2022 904 PM EDT), with it being a Tuesday of little note for anything at the moment.  My hope is things open up as MICHAEL OF NEBADON promised yesterday by proclaiming the corporation we run here in defense of the Second Return, is now open for business.  Where are they?  You are asking the same.   Meanwhile the world mourns the death of a great Queen and we too wait with you while transmissions slow down in waiting for the mourning to end as well.

By the way the Princess Royal we learn is 16th in the line of succession to throne by act of Parliament in 2013 when the succession law was adjusted to favor the male line of succession.  I find it too complicated to understand why Prince Andrew i about fourth to succeed if Charles is removed from the line up.  Heaven forbid!  I also have a transmission from your Thought Adjuster as follows:

THOUGHT ADJUSTER (Lemuel's Indwelling) -  "I am a Thought Adjuster of considerable standing now, as Lemuel has completed his 5th morontial circle.  He has no idea of what this is or cares less, but you Ron have completed your fifth spirit circles of seventeen to go before the Deity Adventure.  Seldom has Urantia supported advanced circle acquisition as you and Lemuel, Amethyst, Daniel Raphael, Phyllis Simpson, and four more including Dominick Ohrbeck, that show the way in spite of endless difficulties of expression and scorn for the law and order view of the present Biden administration and its ways to share information.  We are sure Ron does not get that but I do, as I am an Adjuster with many carriages of heart for the situation on Urantia that allows morons to rule and the elite to sit back and fail to be heard entirely.

"As a result of this travesty of use, no one is preparing Urantia to shine but to follow the orders of requirement that males inherit the throne in spite of someone like Anne, the Princess Royal, so well prepared to serve if she could be recognized as an important first part of the royal family.  She says nothing, but is known to ruminated that once her brother Charles III is done the throne should devolve to her.  She is actually 13th in line to the throne although the news outlets says she is 16th but that is so far down the line she will die a long time before others relent to her.  I call this to your attention Lemuel in particular because you remove yourself from the line up of succession to the Magisterial Foundation located in York, Pennsylvania, USA, as a loss to all if you could not serve there too.  You Lemuel are about 8th in the line of succession to the prefecture of the Magisterial Foundation due to your distance from America and even thinking about it well again.

"AS a result you will never be accorded the Board of Directors because you lament not being fully accredited due to age really as that is all that holds you back to that august organization.  However, be aware Ron must fulfill the Board of Directors with five more people, and he looks at you as part of the list to consider.  He has his own problems and must stand back when Jesus asks that certain people be placed on the Board of the Magisterial Foundation at his expense or he leaves Urantia without following all orders to be as asked by the Principles of the CROWN of POWER that must attend the Magisterial Foundation at all times or it gets done in by the travesty of the churches and the heat of a US government failing to understand that Ron carries one last bitter pill for them, and that is they must stand an election by the Regency for persons to become part of the government of the North American Council.  That is a style of government that includes CANADA and Great Britain by pursuit of its own COMMONWEALTH status before God and the United States is part of this as well.  Be assured that JESUS becomes widely scorned by insisting on a change of government you would deny yourself Lemuel, but while I am your ADJUSTER, I am also part of the ruling clique of the Urantia Regency, as is Ron's Adjuster, and several more of you on this web site.

"AS your ADJUSTER, Lemuel, you own a spot on the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation, but Ron is of the opinion you are too frail and too loose in your opinions to withstand the rigors of governance he too must care to be very careful about what he says about government officials and the world States of nationality.  For that reason we stand on the Board with Ron and his consideration of just who promotes the Magisterial Foundation with Us, (JESUS, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, AND GABRIEL AS WELL as MANTUTIA AND ARTHURA AND MARGUL - The Trinity Teacher Son of Record for Urantia's ruler in Light and life when attainable).  Ron has no secret plans but to follow the protocols we lay down for him to follow and he is in favor of most of them even before we start to list them for all of you when the time comes.

"AS your ADJUSTER, Lemuel, I cannot order Ron to do the promotional work it takes to be heard by the high councils of spirit, but he is already well known by the people who run Uversa, Salvington, and Edentia, and he in turn, knows them well enough to assuage their development on Urantia.  For reasons of State Lemuel, you do not carry any authority in their view until or unless Ron finds you so useful he must appoint you to some appearance on the Directors organization, as Ron thought, has been instructed to agree with MICHAEL OF NEBADON, that your serve either from Wales or Spain, and that is left up to MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK to determine directly. 

"Your immediate concerns Lemuel are based not on what you want, but how well you can carry out duties even with advanced age already upon you.  For that reason Ron also laments his advanced age and may succumb to it before we see him in the Magisterial Foundation itself.  Lest this be turned into a wailing wall, the entire matter of the insurrection is done for and while we are unable to remove its remains around Ron, they are now under the Stationary Sons of the Trinity and the Council of the Most Highs remaining on Urantia permanently.  The unusual steps Ron has taken to ensure the placement of the Magisterial Foundation remains secure is well received up here, and for that reason, he is lauded by all for taking the time to see to the property and his will to succeed where life did not for him all his years in service to us..

"Lastly, Lemuel, I am your THOUGHT ADJUSTER, and as such I am the last to forewarn you that nothing in Spain is going to save you from the mitigation of heartless rulers of State in Spain, including its monarchy, to avail your need for help to overcome the isolation you get plunged into as you make no effort to be known or instruct another soul, and that costs you badly.  Somehow Lemuel you need to reach out and that you steadfastly refuse to do as you are imperial in your demands and you are the only subject to your own kingship.  Lastly, Ron notices your refusal all the time and leave it lie as he must for all who do not understand their legacy as leaders without prevailing upon others to include others at this late stage of the Mission game.  I am a THOUGHT ADJUSTER of vast importance without portfolio at times as is the ADJUSTER that Ron holds.  For that reason MICHAEL OF NEBADON must work around us and not through us as it is a protocol of its own to be part of the Second Return at my level of concern. 

"In closing we are all sure that you Lemuel have played a significant part in preparation of the Second Return, as Ron and the rest of you here have, but no one gets to the gold ring for doing something more than you can afford with the exception of Ron who insists that no one is going to Lord it over the Magisterial Foundation without first contending with him and the defense of the Foundation before any other Board of Directors regardless of how powerful thaty may become.  For Reasons of State, we employ our work with the THOUGHT ADJUSTER Ron holds with us and others of you on this site.  Please keep in mind it was Ron who invented all of this to use and now he has to be part of his own inventions too, to keep it healthy and wise in the face of MONJORONSON, SERARA, SEN-SEN, Dr. ARTHURA, and so on down the line of spirit hierarchy.  In closing you must all example the trial of Besser here when he learns his last will and testament is valid until he must change to invest the Magisterial Foundation with what wealth he has an to make it a viable alternative to the Urantia Foundation and its worth.  For that reason we stand back as MICHAEL OF NEBADON finishes this post as follows.  [Ron here and thank you Lemuel's Adjuster for informing us so well and with gratitude, thank you once more.]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Be assured Ron you are not dead but just feel like it most of the time.  Today you meet with a neighbor to get the lawn into shape and so on.  It works well but fleetingly as winter approaches and no further acts take place and that is a generous kitty not for salary but keep it well for now.  They are sure you are quite wealthy but hold yourself quite poor, and that is typical of observers who know not the cost of obligation which is being removed to the Magisterial Foundation shortly.  Taking it well as we do, we warn not you but Dominick in particular you have obligations which do not include him all the time and must make amends while you are away to see to the office of the Director of the Magisterial  Foundation and that is usually your lieutenant but in such a case we rule with an iron fist to make sure there is no insurrection as that Board serves at the pleasure of MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and no one gets the upper hand other than to see to it the Foundation operates as it should and that is well without bias to anyone except to wrong ideas to be patterned not.

"The present Board of Directors is currently called the Planning Commission as organized by Ron over a year ago and meets surreptitiously to do anything they can but they fall back into oblivion without the direct voice of Besser who prefers to keep it gently hidden from public view at the moment for reasons of State.   Such a condition ended yesterday with my announcement that the Magisterial Foundation is open for business.  Lemuel refuses to read everything again and now must read nothing for his own case, as the Magisterial Foundation must rely on MICHAEL OF NEBADON to fulfill that which Ron has requested he cannot do, and that is to be sure we have a full competency as a Board of the Magisterial Foundation functioning at once.

"And at the last here, keep in mind Lemuel you have yourself refused competency at times by throwing the entire matter out the door for the sake of hospital and for the sake of your own mind sanctity when forced by age to regard other matters to be of priority.  That is all understood and accepted but you never fully leave yourself alone as for whom the bell tolls and that is for the appearance of JESUS, and Ron never lets up for that reason to make sure this discussion forum and his work are not brought down in personality deification at the expense of all else as most do without knowing it.  Keenly aware and sure a the Director goes and it must be written you are tired of this too ron and out we go to end our speech for now.  thank you all!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K"

Ron - Many thank yous to all who make this possible to take down in spite of a world-wide ban on transmissions in general, although ARTHURA has been making his rounds this morning, I also stand back for his words now:

ARTHURA - "We are fine Ron, and let this be momentarily while I re-hone my views for these statements:

"First , the entire meaning of this post is not lost and that is assure Lemuel there are transmissions, but not immediately for him.

Second, there is good news waiting in abundance with your patent Ron, and we let the mail speak to it shortly.  Ream is concerned you are put off by a long line of patents before you but he also sees you appreciate his counsel and so forth.  We also are quite sure that Dominick as your help lieutenant will attend most of your meetings with legal council probably later this week and that will settle the estate for the Magisterial Foundation work to come.  Let us pray it triggers the nervous system of the incarnated Mantutia Melchizedek shortly and to allow thins to develop etc etc etc. 

"In closing we add one little note to the MICHAEL OF NEBADON issue on the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION, and that is to add that your horror of lessons of useless abbreviations to the Urantia Foundation has made a strike of imposing affordability to you and us, as they have convened a council to deal with you and your work and now are considering you as part of the 5th epochal revelation once more.  You have informed them properly and well and they now see you not as an enemy but necessarily working outside of their current status.  That is a huge change and you have been careful to keep the rhetoric low and easily make accesss to you well done, but no takers.  The Urantia Foundation is making amends too late but that is typical of man lately too and we take the REGENCY as we must.  In closing we ARTHURA remind you Ron to involve the Urantia Foundation alone now as the Fellowship dare not speak while it is re-accredited as the Brotherhood, and you need to advise on the Regency at once as they fall under it.  K - ARTHURA at your service.

[Thank you Arthura for the advice and counsel and just for giving a transmission on difficult subjects for all of us at the moment.  Thank you!  Ron]

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania