Author Topic: ARE YOU READY?  (Read 4766 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
ARE YOU READY?
« on: September 13, 2022, 18:23:05 pm »
This is Jesus, it is already late for you, but you never mind listening to Our words, no matter how late it is. I am here to tell you that everything on the Agenda must be understood as a work of considerable and enormous magnitude of what must be carried out in the times to come, but be assured that all of it has been properly and accurately prepared in detail, and that We are as ready as you are in these days of silence without anything special happening to you or anyone else on the Forum.

Your time will come soon and We must make final decisions about who will work in this great human and divine project and take on the tasks that will be assigned to them. The workload will be heavy at times and We are counting on your diligence, perseverance and accuracy for what needs to be done.

Be patient and keep to what you have always done, for every exercise and effort you make to do the best you can will help you overcome the difficulties you will face.

Melchizedeks will most certainly be by your side to assist you in the coming upheavals and we will have to clear all this up in a short time so that all those who are eager to serve can begin their work for the Magisterial Foundation soon enough.

Speak to your Adjuster daily and make sure that the messages are clearly understood. He is your Guide in everything and is closest to you when it comes to acting or making very serious decisions. He is there to walk with and beside you, show you the way, encourage you and guide you through the most unexpected situations. He knows you well and trusts you to call on Him wherever your paths take you to be most successful.  

Fasten your seat belts and be ready for the ride, you are not alone but working with an extended Team of people and Spiritual Beings.  Are you ready, my child?

Yes Jesus, I am ready and will stand for what I promised so long ago. Thank You Jesus for coming to me at this late hour and thank You for Your words, it means a lot to me.

Elise