Author Topic: TIME IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING  (Read 4824 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
TIME IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING
« on: September 15, 2022, 11:37:16 am »
This is JESUS, the time is fast approaching when you and others will be called, you have been informed of the opening and operation of the Magisterial Foundation, and those involved in these first days of operation are called to put their shoulders to the work to be done in the coming time. We are all in great anticipation about finally being able to take action, and I, as Jesus, will give Myself fully to what has been prepared for so long and has been held back by the unfortunate situations we face. As Jesus, I will work closely with many Celestials of various Orders and with the Melchizedeks who have been appointed in different places around the world to take care of large areas. They are a tremendous help to us, they are the Highest Order of Divine Sons in a Local Universe and are endowed with great knowledge and experience in all kinds of fields .

On the European continent, two Melchizedeks are currently assigned to gain information and experience with the different populations and to see how to address the differences between members in the EU. A European Union that claims to be a Union, but does not yet live up to that ideal because of great divisions and disagreements in many respects among the countries participating in it.

By presenting My program at each and everyone's level and understanding, it will be possible to convince a large number of nations to accept new ideologies in the pursuit of unity. This will undoubtedly lead to surprise, disbelief and resistance, and government leaders will face violence and upheaval among the people, caused in part by the outer conditions that your Earth is undergoing through its natural course of geophysical events necessary for the planet to go through its own evolution in growth and change. Spiritual Powers can make changes in the natural forces of a planet, but will never fully control or stop them, nor will or can They interfere with the necessary development of planets leading to higher evolutionary goals, and this applies to humans as well as to everything created by God to come to completion.

Prepare for the days that will arrive to devote yourself to your tasks that will become more and more evident as you receive transmissions and reports to inform you of the impending executions that will be carried out by those who come to carry out and support the Divine Missions and who will actually assist many of you in your daily activities.

Pray each day for strength for all who are committed to the future of this planet, who follow the Will of the Father and work in His Name. Pray for Urantia and its people, pray for understanding and willingness from your governments, leaders, teachers, scientists and scholars who will have a great share in the progress and mega-changes you and the earth you inhabit will undergo.

I am JESUS, be prepared to receive Me.

Thank You JESUS, it will be a great honor for all of us to receive You.

Elise

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: TIME IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 13:43:41 pm »
September 15, 2022, Samara¸ local time 21.24.

Write. This is Probius.

The time is indeed coming. We generally present the beginning of the coming of Christ. But when the forces of nature intervene, we are practically powerless. The only thing we can do is warn you if your life is in danger and suggest how to overcome it. When and how it will be, we do not know. I think that even Jesus will not be able to describe in detail the future picture of events.

Now the main thing is to be ready for change, as you have been told many times. Sit quietly and calmly. As you say, what can not be avoided.
In the process of change, when the overall picture of changes becomes clear, then there will be specific instructions and revelations. Your job is to be ready. But once again I will say that the indicated dates do not mean at all that everything will happen at this particular time. The world is changing and renewing. Just be prepared and don't get attached to a specific date.

I wish you success. This is Proventin.

Thank you dear tuner.

15 сентября 2022, Самара¸ местное время 21.24.
Пиши. Это Пробиус.
Время действительно приближается. Начало прихода Христа мы в целом представляем. Но когда вмешаются силы природы мы практически в бессильны. Единственное мы можем вас предупредить если вашей жизни грозит опасность и подсказать, как ее преодолеть. Когда и как это будет нам не известно. Думаю, что даже Иисус не сможет описать подробно будущую картину событий.
Сейчас главное быть в готовности к переменам, о чем вам многократно говорили. Сидите тихо и спокойно. Как у вас говорится, чему быть того не миновать.
В процессе перемен, когда станет ясна общая картина изменений, тогда и будут конкретные поручения и откровения. Ваша задача быть в готовности. Но еще раз скажу, что указанные даты совершенно не означают, что именно в это время все случится. Мир меняется и обновляется. Просто будьте готовы и не привязывайтесь к конкретной дате.
Успехов вам. Это Провентин.
- Спасибо дорогой настройщик.