Author Topic: Machiventia Melchizedek - The Planetary Manager and the Concerted Effort  (Read 4747 times)

7inOcean

Speaker: Machiventia Melchizedek
Subject: The Planetary Manager and the Concerted Effort 
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 16/09/2022 5.48 am (AEST)

This is Machiventia Melchizedek. I am here with JESUS, Manodet Melchizedek, Arthura Melchizedek and the Planetary Prince Mantutia Melchizedek. I am the Planetary Manager, I work alongside Mantutia Melchizedek and consult with all the Melchizedeks now stationed in their positions of responsibilities. JESUS is also stationed ready and awaiting for the mourning process of Queen Elizabeth II to be done with . It is in October that our work will surely take place when Gabriel and Michael of Nebadon give the signal to commence and do. What is soon to take place are policy changes and protocols to be respected as JESUS will make clear the reasons for them along with the necessity of his presence in the Second Return. It will occur without fanfare and much publicity at first as we are to get certain things in place before we approach the media. 

I am speaking mainly because there are some things that need to be said by me as your Planetary Manager and it is the above to make sure all things go smoothly and to ensure the safety of our personnel including JESUS. Mantutia runs a tight ship and is ensuring that the process of the Missions do adhere to the requirements made through the Ancients of Days, Michael of Nebadon and the Paradise Trinity. These requirements are numerous and very involved in the way it must create a whole new way forward for the planet Urantia and also for others in the system of Satania. It is certainly a concerted effort to align these planets in the course of Universal Life which badly needs to be set in Universal time and not the old times of each planet’s system. 

This is about it for now, more is to come. I am Machiventia Melchizedek at your service. May you keep well and be prepared for the coming changes. Out.K.

End. 

[Thank you so much Machiventia Melchizedek, so good to hear from you and that you are in service to assist us all. God bless you all. Shalom. ]