Author Topic: "LACK OF CONVICTION".  (Read 5506 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"LACK OF CONVICTION".
« on: February 26, 2022, 20:39:29 pm »
"LACK OF CONVICTION".

By The CONSUMMATORS OF THE DESTINY OF THE UNIVERSES. 

Transmitter:René Durán. 
February 25th, 2022, Phoenix AZ 

My Father, my Adjuster, I beg you with my soul and my heart to take this prayer to our Universal Father begging for Peace for this afflicted world.
 I need directly to be instructed by you  or SYAMPIA , at the same time I place myself at the orders of the CONSUMMATORS to continue on my adventure.

THE CONSUMMATORS:

"What is happening on Urantia is a painful case, and we, the CONSUMMATORS OF THE DESTINY OF THE UNIVERSES, urge you to maintain peace, initially in your hearts, since it is a projector and multiplier of your own emotions.

"I am the CONSUMMATOR NUMBER 6, the only one of the twelve CONSUMMATORS with a creation such as the Great Universe, it is our opinion, like the UNIVERSAL FATHER, that you are in successive stages of change.

"It is an extremely dangerous situation.

"This is your  Universal Father raised to the tenth power, energized by the lack of conviction that has gone into those decisions.

"We here in the Circle of Infinity sadly watch the bloodbath.

"It is a fact that Putin's irresponsibility has jeopardized the start of the missions, however, we will devise another strategy to get him out of there...

End

René. 

#######################

"Falta de convencimiento"

Por Los Consumadores del Destino de los Universos. 

Transmisor: René Durán. 
Febrero 25 2022, Phoenix. 

Aquí  como se inició esta corta comunicación:

Padre mío,  mi Ajustador yo te suplico con mi alma y mi corazón que lleves esta plegaria hasta nuestro Padre Universal suplicando Paz para este afligido mundo.
Necesito de forma directa contigo que me instruyas o que me instruya SYAMPIA, a la vez me pongo a las órdenes de los CONSUMADORES para continuar en mi aventura.

LOS CONSUMADORES:

"Es un caso doloroso lo que sucede en Urantia, y nosotros los CONSUMADORES DEL DESTINO DE LOS UNIVERSOS les conminamos a mantener la paz, inicialmente en sus corazones pues es un proyector y multiplicador en sí de sus propias emociones. 

"Yo soy el CONSUMADOR NÚMERO 6, el único,  de los doce CONSUMADORES con una creación tal y como el Gran Universo, es de nuestro parecer,  al igual que el PADRE UNIVERSAL que se encuentran en etapas sucesivas de cambio. 

"Es una situación extremadamente peligrosa.

"Este es tu Padre Universal a la Décima potencia enerdecido por la falta de convencimiento que se ha llevado  a cabo en esas decisiones. 

"Nosotros aquí en el Círculo de la Infinitud vemos con tristeza el baño  de sangre. 

"Es un hecho que la irresponsabilidad de Putin ha puesto en peligro el inicio de las misiones, sin embargo, divisaremos otra estrategia para sacarlo  de alli.....

Fin

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "LACK OF CONVICTION".
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 22:51:17 pm »
Thank you Rene for this transmission.

Thank you so much Consummators of Universe Destiny for your words of advice. 
Thank you our Universal Father for the strategy to get Putin out of there 
and removing this obstacle to the start of the missions. Thank you very much.

Love and Blessings,
Moses