Author Topic: "For some it is a distant event"  (Read 5710 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"For some it is a distant event"
« on: March 01, 2022, 19:20:08 pm »
"For some it is a distant event"

By Michael of Nebadon.

Rene Durán transmitter.
 Phoenix AZ.

Here the Creator Son:

"I am Miguel de Nebadon in a continuous way of transmitting to my children, giving them the opportunity to know the thinking of us here in the higher spheres. We know very well the burning situation of war that exists in the Ukrainian country, however to those in other latitudes result in a distant event, yet the disastrous results will be felt throughout the globe.
 It is my Intention to bring some freshness in the news that comes from outer space, to all my Children.

It is unparalleled what is happening today, which we did not count before when the world wars of 1914-1918, and that of 1939-1945, the first world war and the second respectively, the news from the side of the spirit did not have receivers, nor public that be attentive, what I want to say is that today the transmitters of this New Universal Age have broken schemes and carry notes of quick and instant interest worldwide through the technology they have.

Today, we of the Heavenly family rejoice in these advances.
  Now, speaking directly, so far there has been no valid excuse for starting an unnecessary war by any side you look at it.

Here, we will not stop monitoring any progress towards ending this conflict.
 We seek to increase confidence in all so that they continue to develop the appropriate conditions for the achievement of peace.

This is Michael of Nebadon your Creator Son, your  father in this local Universe.

We will continue to report on this and other appropriate sites.

Thanks.

End

Rene

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "For some it is a distant event"
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 00:05:22 am »
Thank you Father Michael for your efforts to bring peace to Urantia once more. Thank you Rene for sharing. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "For some it is a distant event"
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 12:05:03 pm »
Thank You our Local Universe Father Michael and Rene for this update.  Also thanks to Andre_P for todays links to this as some of us missed it (myself included).

Dear Father, Michael, Machiventa, any and all Divine and Heavenly Persons, please continue to speak to us on the brutality that is this very moment taking place in Ukraine.

Our Hearts are broken.  Assessing blame is now useless, pointless, and divisive.  How can we bring Peace to this broken world?  Can You bring Hope to our hopeless lives?

Sincerely,
PJammer
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 14:06:56 pm by PJammer »