Author Topic: Willingness to serve  (Read 4880 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Willingness to serve
« on: August 10, 2022, 03:40:15 am »
This is indeed Christ Michael speaking to you this morning. I am glad that you have chosen to receive Me early in the day. You are aware of the need to form a team on which we can rely and build. There is much to be completed in the work that will unfold and we need all of you here who have shown willingness to stand ready and support the work that is about to begin at this time in the evolution of your planet. 

You have shown your willingness and great things await those who are motivated to be at hand right now in times of change. It will not be easy, but each of you who overcomes these obstacles is cooperating in the establishment of God's Kingdom on earth. We encourage you to stay the course. Call upon Me, your will in committing yourself has been noted and your transmissions are your service to Me to express that will, as you are now doing here with Me. 

Jesus is about to reveal Himself to an unfriendly world, which has turned its back on Him, despite the efforts He has made to introduce its people to God and His Kingdom, available to all people of good will. However, man will learn what is really important in life when he sees the earth show its forces and he turns to God in need, intuitively invoking the strength of the Creator from whom he received life. 

The time is not far when the scales will fall from the eyes of those who have used the world and taken it as property for themselves. Pray for all that they will see and understand the Light that is being brought over the world and that they may recognize and revere God, their Creator and Benefactor. 

Thank you Christ Michael for being with me this morning.

Elise