Author Topic: Jesus says a few words  (Read 4884 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Jesus says a few words
« on: August 10, 2022, 04:50:05 am »
I ask for anyone who wants to transmit today. 

"This is Jesus and I will transmit for you Amethyst"

Thank you Jesus. Please go ahead when you are ready. 

"Thank you, I will begin. It is easy for me to reach you today as I am close. Those celestial who are farther would have difficulty. You Amethyst are having the same difficulties that many on this forum are having with health and age problems. You are considering moving down to live with your sister due to financial reasons. Your retirement income is dwindling and it will be necessary for you to make changes. Your sister is well equipped to help you. I think that it will work out fine for both of you, as you are both close to being spiritual compatibility.  We only ask that you ask us first before you make your final decision. You would be about the same distance from York, as you are now, and could be there in about one day if you are needed for some reason. I will be talking with you again about this soon again. We understand your financial situation and know that within the next year you will need to make changes assuming you can sell your house. While I am on this topic, I ask all of you to call on me for diretion as there are changes coming for all od you. 

"In the meantime, keep trying to get a transmission daily as you have been instructed. They seem difficult for you right now due to communication issues of the quarantine. They will be opened up to a greater degree soon. In the meantime you may always call for me and your Adjuster. Also Van the Steadfast is alway close by as well.  You are gifted and we truly need you amethyst. Do not slouch. Also more help is coming your way regarding your project, so do not fret. Learn to understand each day presents different tasks and you need to listen and pursue each day as it comes."

"I bid you a good day."

Thank you Jesus. 

Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken